How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 12:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Well of course your team has never been to the playoffs much less a superbowl...I thought the past doesn't count when you're a texan fan? And who gives a **** if they have more superbowl appearances, that don't mean that it was a tough division lol
I have no clue about the NL central because I don't follow baseball much at all especially not the NL.
Hey, genius. Explain to me why every single analyst has moved the Texans higher in the power rankings despite Schaub's season ending injury news?

A deadly 1-2 rushing attack, a top rated defense coupled with Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, and a surging Jacoby Jones is going to make things for Leinart a little bit easier. He has been taking 80-90% of the snaps with the first team during practice for the last month to give a banged up Schaub some rest.

Leinart excelled at USC while he had 3 things:
- 2 very good running backs
- A top rated receiver
- A top rated defense

Sound familiar?

Don't count us out.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Hey, genius. Explain to me why every single analyst has moved the Texans higher in the power rankings despite Schaub's season ending injury news?

A deadly 1-2 rushing attack, a top rated defense coupled with Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, and a surging Jacoby Jones is going to make things for Leinart a little bit easier. He has been taking 80-90% of the snaps with the first team during practice for the last month to give a banged up Schaub some rest.

- A top rated receiver
- A top rated defense

Sound familiar?

Don't count us out.
Strength of schl is reason the defense is top rated..

Not takin anything away from them since they have improved from last year but saints showed them exactly how good the texans defense is.. jus sayin
Old 11-16-2011, 02:15 PM
TECH Resident

- A top rated receiver
- A top rated defense

Sound familiar?

Don't count us out.
This makes perfect sense, unless your a fan of the Dallas COWBITCHES
Old 11-16-2011, 02:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
Strength of schl is reason the defense is top rated..

Not takin anything away from them since they have improved from last year but saints showed them exactly how good the texans defense is.. jus sayin
No. The defense has IMPROVED with time and learning/getting familiar with a new system.

No one else (ESPN, SI, Fox Sports, etc) brings up strength of schedule when discussing the Texans defense. I'm sure you could put all those professional analysts in their place though, right?
Old 11-16-2011, 02:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

No. The defense has IMPROVED with time and learning/getting familiar with a new system.

No one else (ESPN, SI, Fox Sports, etc) brings up strength of schedule when discussing the Texans defense. I'm sure you could put all those professional analysts in their place though, right?

Of course their defense has improved silly billy!!!

I would love to chat with any of those guys... I love talkin sports. It's a nice stat to look at is all I'm sayin.

Don't take it personal billy... I support the texans bud
Old 11-16-2011, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

Well of course your team has never been to the playoffs much less a superbowl...I thought the past doesn't count when you're a texan fan? And who gives a **** if they have more superbowl appearances, that don't mean that it was a tough division lol
I have no clue about the NL central because I don't follow baseball much at all especially not the NL.

If you want to live in the past thats great. Relish your Super Bowl appearances 15 years ago when you probably weren't even old enough to play football. Or for me, I can relive those Oiler's teams that never came through. Either way, its done and gone. You enjoy success, or hate failure like that for a short period and then move on. You can celebrate history, but you can't brag about how much more dominate a team is when they haven't done a GD thing since the mid 90's.

What it means is that I don't give a rats *** how "tough" your division is.....all that matters (and this applies to all sports boys and girls) is who shows up to play..........thats why neither of our teams have gone anywhere, neither one has shown up for ****. Welcome to the reality that is professional sports.

Don't even get me started on what YOU think are "tough" divisions. The NFC east has to be one of the the most OVERRATED divisions in history this year.

My boys baseball team that I managed this past Spring won the City Championship this past year. I won't even get into his stats but he was the double triple crown winner in his age group. It was a great year, but you know what my boy said to me just yesterday? He said, last year was the most fun he has ever had playing baseball, but its over now. He said he is proud of what he accomplished but its in the past, and he wants to make me have to build him a new set of shelves in his room to hold up next years hardware! Even my 10 year old knows better than to live in the past, and he has every reason to want to!!!!!

Last edited by LCTA; 11-16-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LCTA
If you want to live in the past thats great. Relish your Super Bowl appearances 15 years ago when you probably weren't even old enough to play football. You can celebrate history, but you can't brag about how much more dominate a team is when they haven't done a GD thing since the mid 90's
AMEN!!!
Too bad soo many Cowgirl fans still live in the past.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Of course their defense has improved silly billy!!!

I would love to chat with any of those guys... I love talkin sports. It's a nice stat to look at is all I'm sayin.

Don't take it personal billy... I support the texans bud
****. I'm sorry, man. I just read the post and was thinking it was someone else (won't name names).
Old 11-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Launching!

Like I said before, yall may still make the playoffs finally but thats a HUGE thanks to Peyton manning being out. The defenses yall are going against are going to make Lineart throw the ball. All they gotta do is focus on the run and andre, and Lineart will end up screwing up.
As for NFC east being overrated THIS season, yeah it is because of the eagles. Cowboys and giants would both whip yalls precious texans!
Old 11-17-2011, 12:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Like I said before, yall may still make the playoffs finally but thats a HUGE thanks to Peyton manning being out. The defenses yall are going against are going to make Lineart throw the ball. All they gotta do is focus on the run and andre, and Lineart will end up screwing up.
As for NFC east being overrated THIS season, yeah it is because of the eagles. Cowboys and giants would both whip yalls precious texans!
"Excuses" - What Cowboys fans like yourself are full of.

I'll take "Well, we won the Super Bowl back in the mid 90's" for $100, Alex.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

And how many times have the Cowboys been to the playoffs since yall have been in existence?

And don't say just making it to the playoffs doesn't matter because I guarantee you if yall make nobody will ever hear the end of it. I'm glad the Texans are finally doing something but by the way yall are acting(as usual) you'd think yall already won the superbowl. None of this **** really matters since Rodgers is going to rape whoever they come across.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
And how many times have the Cowboys been to the playoffs since yall have been in existence?

And don't say just making it to the playoffs doesn't matter because I guarantee you if yall make nobody will ever hear the end of it. I'm glad the Texans are finally doing something but by the way yall are acting(as usual) you'd think yall already won the superbowl. None of this **** really matters since Rodgers is going to rape whoever they come across.
How do you expect us to act? This thread was started by one of the dumbest Cowboys fans on LS1tech with the sole intention of downing the team we follow. It's come back to bite him in the ***. Sorry. It's funny.

It has since been turned into a general Texans discussion thread with the occasional assclown Cowboys fan (I'm not refering to you.) coming in just to hate on the Texans.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Launching!

How do you expect us to act? This thread was started by one of the dumbest Cowboys fans on LS1tech with the sole intention of downing the team we follow. It's come back to bite him in the ***. Sorry. It's funny.

It has since been turned into a general Texans discussion thread with the occasional assclown Cowboys fan (I'm not refering to you.) coming in just to hate on the Texans.
Really? Like none of the texans fans have came on here making threads about the cowboys or romo??? And haven't came into cowboys threads...
Old 11-17-2011, 03:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Really? Like none of the texans fans have came on here making threads about the cowboys or romo??? And haven't came into cowboys threads...
Show me where I said Texans fans have not done that?
Old 11-17-2011, 04:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

AMEN!!!
Too bad soo many Cowgirl fans still live in the past.
"Excuses" - What Cowboys fans like yourself are full of.

I'll take "Well, we won the Super Bowl back in the mid 90's" for $100, Alex.
this man speaks the truth!!!! Andre was at practice today doing drills , he said should be back for the jags
Old 11-17-2011, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

ALL DAY EVERYDAY BABY!!! This thread shld get locked already.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL @ a Wade Phillips coached defense being a "top rated" defense.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:42 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
LOL @ a Wade Phillips coached defense being a "top rated" defense.
Yup, them facts sure are hard to swallow, the second string texans are a top rated team

How else would you rate a defense besides yards/game when talking statistics? Total yards allowed per season? Only two teams are below us in that and both of them have had their bye week already, we will see what the numbers are like after they have played 10 games as well.

Nobody ever said Wade Phillips was a bad DC, matter of fact that is what he does best, he is just a terrible head coach...
Old 11-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Eh, these threads are always going to be like this, some just cant see the truth through their team blinders(on both side). For some reason when I read these threads and see how serious some people take it, it always reminds me of this picture

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
Yup, them facts sure are hard to swallow, the second string texans are a top rated team

How else would you rate a defense besides yards/game when talking statistics? Total yards allowed per season? Only two teams are below us in that and both of them have had their bye week already, we will see what the numbers are like after they have played 10 games as well.

Nobody ever said Wade Phillips was a bad DC, matter of fact that is what he does best, he is just a terrible head coach...
Id have to agree, but the man is just so damn annoying.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

I might be the only one, but if all the Texans do is make the playoffs, then I'm pissed. We've had the teams to make the playoffs before, and our coaching staff has squandered those opportunities. If you don't win the whole thing, then you're just a glorified loser............Kubiak better take advantage of what he has going for him this year!.........and I don't care if Leinart is the QB, they better bust their asses!

Quick Reply: How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..