How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 11:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
How is it Romos fault? He is the leader of the team, he should take it upon himself to take over the game in critical moments and he doesn't produce. Ask yourself, did you really think with 2:37 left in the game and Tom Brady as the QB that they were not going to march down the field and score a TD. They had no intentions of a fg to tie. That is what a great qb does.

Do you know the difference between Brady and Romo? Let me answer that for you, Brady knows how to produce and win when the game is on the line. Where as Romo just doesn't seem comfortable in that role yet.

I also agree that both Texas teams are letting us all down with the good talent on the teams. Grant it that the coaches coach, but the players are expected to make the plays.
Romo actually has one of the top comeback stats when down points and makes a winning final drive. I fail to see why they dumped the no huddle, it was real effective in past seasons and I have yet to see it this year. I blame Garret for sure on this one. He didnt let romo be romo and it cost them(yes I know 50% chance of ******* up). But To hold Brady to 13 points 45 mins in is doing work on defense…
Old 10-17-2011, 11:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I'm still predicting 10-6.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How is it Romos fault? He is the leader of the team, he should take it upon himself to take over the game in critical moments and he doesn't produce. Ask yourself, did you really think with 2:37 left in the game and Tom Brady as the QB that they were not going to march down the field and score a TD. They had no intentions of a fg to tie. That is what a great qb does.

Do you know the difference between Brady and Romo? Let me answer that for you, Brady knows how to produce and win when the game is on the line. Where as Romo just doesn't seem comfortable in that role yet.

Were you watching the game? How did romo not produce? He put his team in the position to win! He lead the team and gave them the lead? So how is that Romos fault?

Was romo out there playing prevent defense against the best QB? Was romo defending Hernandez on that TD pass?

Even when we had the lead, cowboys cant run the ball for ****. Cowboys tried to run the ball and we suck at running. We had 2 running plays and both lost yards and a penalty on top of that.. But i guess thats romos fault..

The defense lost that game bro.. You could sit there and bash romo, but he gave us the lead.. Not sure what the defense was thinking running prevent against Brady..

And Romo isnt even in the same sentance as brady..
Old 10-17-2011, 12:57 PM
TECH Regular

It seems that these seasons keep going the same way over and over for both teams.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I'm still predicting 10-6.
Surely not for the Texans, I predict 3-13
Old 10-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
Romo actually has one of the top comeback stats when down points and makes a winning final drive. I fail to see why they dumped the no huddle, it was real effective in past seasons and I have yet to see it this year. I blame Garret for sure on this one. He didnt let romo be romo and it cost them(yes I know 50% chance of ******* up). But To hold Brady to 13 points 45 mins in is doing work on defense…
It was mainly Garrett's fault for sure dude. It's not even a 50% chance of Romo ******* up either, he is usually good in those situations. They don't go to Dez enough either...throw the ball up and its a 75% chance he's coming down with it and it don't matter who's covering him.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

notice how the op has not returned to his own thread lmao.

nice thread Cody! haha
Old 10-17-2011, 10:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
It was mainly Garrett's fault for sure dude. It's not even a 50% chance of Romo ******* up either, he is usually good in those situations. They don't go to Dez enough either...throw the ball up and its a 75% chance he's coming down with it and it don't matter who's covering him.
Thats what blows my mind.. Dez was getting hot going into the half.. Then Romo doesnt even throw to him once the 2nd half.. Just like the Lions game.. Dez was unstoppable.. Then quiet the rest of the game?

What kills me is when they get in the redzone and dont throw a fade to Dez.. This guy has the ability to outjump and out muscle corner backs like Fitzgerald and both Johnson.. But instead a friggin shovel pass with choice, or that stupid draw play they always run./
Old 10-17-2011, 10:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
Surely not for the Texans, I predict 3-13
Are you talking about the cowgirls?
Old 10-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Thats what blows my mind.. Dez was getting hot going into the half.. Then Romo doesnt even throw to him once the 2nd half.. Just like the Lions game.. Dez was unstoppable.. Then quiet the rest of the game?

What kills me is when they get in the redzone and dont throw a fade to Dez.. This guy has the ability to outjump and out muscle corner backs like Fitzgerald and both Johnson.. But instead a friggin shovel pass with choice, or that stupid draw play they always run./
Trying to play it safe with the play calling...dumb.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:16 AM
On The Tree

I agree with you guys and every DFW analyst is ripping JG this week for alot and this is the 2nd game in a row that dez don't have in 2nd halfs.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:29 AM
Launching!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

How did this turn into a Cowgirls thread? I guess the word loser brings them to mind?
Old 10-18-2011, 08:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Big Chuk
How did this turn into a Cowgirls thread? I guess the word loser brings them to mind?

Because the OP ran his big mouth as usual and then a few minutes later his "Cowgirls" lost.

I have to agree with most people that Romo does look disgusted on the sidelines with the play called and execution. On the otherside, Schaub just looks like he is in outer space.

Predictions are still:

Cowgirls 10-6(easier schedule) and NFC East is wacky this year
Texans 7-9(Just because I have a bet on it) but we could go 8-8
Old 10-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Launching!

Because the OP ran his big mouth as usual and then a few minutes later his "Cowgirls" lost.

I have to agree with most people that Romo does look disgusted on the sidelines with the play called and execution. On the otherside, Schaub just looks like he is in outer space.

Predictions are still:

Cowgirls 10-6(easier schedule) and NFC East is wacky this year
Texans 7-9(Just because I have a bet on it) but we could go 8-8
Hey we agree on something lol I got cowboys 10-6 maybe 11-5 if I'm lucky. Got the texans going 8-8 maybe 9-7
Old 10-18-2011, 09:34 PM
TECH Regular

If we only go , 8-8 and Kubiak doesn't go people might burn down the stadium.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Hey we agree on something lol I got cowboys 10-6 maybe 11-5 if I'm lucky. Got the texans going 8-8 maybe 9-7
You really think the Cowboys will win 8 or 9 of their last 11? That's a pretty bold statement, but I guess my 10-6 for the Texans is too. Good luck.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Launching!

I don't know why but Texans fans seem to be the biggest haters! Yes I mean you Prostreet 632 and Ross and the rest of you clowns. There flash I returned! lol I'm not gonna lie I just like giving you guys a hard time, regardless of the Cowboy's results. Yall can run your mouths and hate all you want it's entertaining.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Launching!

Oh and my predictions:

Cowboy's 10-6

Texan's 7-9
Old 10-18-2011, 10:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by vicouSS00
Yall can run your mouths and hate all you want it's entertaining.
Who started this thread, cool guy?

You sound like a crybaby.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:17 AM
On The Tree

Neither team will make the playoffs.....8-8 or 9-7 for each. Everyone be happy that Texas has the Rangers, cuz thats all we got for now.........

Quick Reply: How bout them local losers? I mean them texans..