On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man!! they are fast!!!!
Old 11-15-2011, 07:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
x2 lol

When you know your going to have a good race like this .....make sure you have a damn fast chase car to keep up.
Or ride in a car thats racing. I hate behind view race footage. Cant tell ****
Old 11-15-2011, 07:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

$4$, #4#, the american pushrod V8 will always be KING. Not to say the Lambo isn't wicked though.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:02 AM
TECH Addict

No Go-Pro vids!
WTF
Old 11-15-2011, 08:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
So a 800 rwhp G-Force built/tuned Vette runs door to door with LMR's 1000+ rwhp lambo and LMR's 1000 rwhp TT Viper.....

Something doesnt seem right!
Old 11-15-2011, 08:44 AM
formerly Chris p 02 (11-04-2011)

So a 800 rwhp G-Force built/tuned Vette runs door to door with LMR's 1000+ rwhp lambo and LMR's 1000 rwhp TT Viper.....

what do you mean? and its 775 get it right!
Old 11-15-2011, 10:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by codyvette
$4$, #4#, the american pushrod V8 will always be KING. Not to say the Lambo isn't wicked though.
that's cool you think that, but the streets have proven otherwise.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:08 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 8urls1
No Go-Pro vids!
WTF
Both of the cars should've had two one for the front of the car and one from the back.

Now if this would've been two average cars… I wouldn't say that but both of the cars racing are very $$$ cars and buying two GoPros is nothing to them lol
Plus it lets them know how bad the whooped the other car lol
Old 11-15-2011, 10:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Who gives a damn about who should have had go-pros, how many, locations, etc… at least the trailing car had one. Not everyone rolls around with Go-Pro's all over their cars.

Something is better than nothing. It would suck to be busted for racing and the courts use "YOUR" Go-pros as evidence...
Old 11-15-2011, 10:16 AM
TECH Junkie

Both of the cars should've had two one for the front of the car and one from the back.

Now if this would've been two average cars… I wouldn't say that but both of the cars racing are very $$$ cars and buying two GoPros is nothing to them lol
Plus it lets them know how bad the whooped the other car lol
you deserve a chicken dinner
Old 11-15-2011, 10:36 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Who gives a damn about who should have had go-pros, how many, locations, etc… at least the trailing car had one. Not everyone rolls around with Go-Pro's all over their cars.

Something is better than nothing. It would suck to be busted for racing and the courts use "YOUR" Go-pros as evidence...
Didn't Flaco have one on his truck when he got pulled over after racing and he didn't get in trouble lol.. But I know what your saying.

And like I said this wouldn't be for everyone just the ones with 700 + HP car lol

Originally Posted by 5w20
you deserve a chicken dinner
Thank you paypal me the money I will have it tonight
Old 11-15-2011, 10:37 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
It would suck to be busted for racing and the courts use "YOUR" Go-pros as evidence...
Agree 100%, not to mention past misdeeds they will pull off the Go-Pros. The prosecution could really make your life hell if they decided to break it off in you...
Old 11-15-2011, 10:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Agree 100%, not to mention past misdeeds they will pull off the Go-Pros. The prosecution could really make your life hell if they decided to break it off in you...
That why you shouldn't street race..

I don't have a problem watching the video or make comments on people about having the video.. But that is one thing you will never catch me doing again... Everyone that knows me knows I will only race at the track. And they know the reason I won't street race too.

I know thats fucked up sounding but its true. I will give people **** on one hand about not having the video so I can see but I won't race like that. I'm honest about it atleast.

I had my best friend die in my car street racing ..I wasn't driving my car he was but that doesn't change the fact that I was a stupid *** for doing the **** like that... I was hurt pretty bad in that wreck. If I wouldn't have said lets go run the other car he would still be a live today..

RIP Robert James Neil Nov 21 1999
Old 11-15-2011, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

That why you shouldn't street race..

I don't have a problem watching the video or make comments on people about having the video.. But that is one thing you will never catch me doing again... Everyone that knows me knows I will only race at the track. And they know the reason I won't street race too.

I know thats fucked up sounding but its true. I will give people **** on one hand about not having the video so I can see but I won't race like that. I'm honest about it atleast.

I had my best friend die in my car street racing ..I wasn't driving my car he was but that doesn't change the fact that I was a stupid *** for doing the **** like that... I was hurt pretty bad in that wreck. If I wouldn't have said lets go run the other car he would still be a live today..

RIP Robert James Neil Nov 21 1999
sorry to hear about your incident and your lose of a friend...

but the fact that you get on here asking for better footage of others street racing kinda baffles me...

Kinda like...

"I used to be a crack head! I've since stopped but I still urge others to smoke that good ****!"
Old 11-15-2011, 10:56 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I said $4$. Where was I proven wrong. I of course am factoring in styling of car some what. There are no street cars as dependable as hellraiser's vette and are as nice that will out run him in the straight, let alone in the curves. That is $4$ anyway. You can strip a car to he'll and back to set it up for street strip races and be faster but this car is a true cruising car with all the comforts and it is dependable as hell.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:05 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TINKRD
sorry to hear about your incident and your lose of a friend...

but the fact that you get on here asking for better footage of others street racing kinda baffles me...

Kinda like...

"I used to be a crack head! I've since stopped but I still urge others to smoke that good ****!"
I know it's fucked up ... I will ask for videos but I will never ask someone to go street races... If they are going to do it sure lets see the video.. I know that doesn't change anything... But when people ever ask me to run they will sure hear it from me why I won't.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

G-Force Nitrous Vettes love to kill
We dont play well with others
Old 11-15-2011, 11:12 AM
8 Sec Tuner

Originally Posted by codyvette
I said $4$. Where was I proven wrong. I of course am factoring in styling of car some what. There are no street cars as dependable as hellraiser's vette and are as nice that will out run him in the straight, let alone in the curves. That is $4$ anyway. You can strip a car to he'll and back to set it up for street strip races and be faster but this car is a true cruising car with all the comforts and it is dependable as hell.

You mean our job as a performance shop is to build dependable and reliable high HP cars?

Chris has his own nitrous refill station at his house and has sprayed over 50 bottles through his combo with ZERO issues. Just add pump gas and enjoy! Dont forget to top off the C16 in the nitrous cell and your good to go! Even has a box to pull the timing on the spray. There are no lazy nitrous tuned vettes around here!
Old 11-15-2011, 11:15 AM
8 Sec Tuner

Originally Posted by SouthTexasBully
G-Force Nitrous Vettes love to kill
We dont play well with others

Hows that stock ls2 holding up with tons of nitrous on it???? Hurry up and blow it up so we can go real fast!
Old 11-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Staging Lane

Hows that stock ls2 holding up with tons of nitrous on it???? Hurry up and blow it up so we can go real fast!
Unfortunately it has held perfect
I thought surely it would give by now
I'll be in the shop soon to get a game plan together for the Bully's new motor.It will not be pretty for Hellraiser

Quick Reply: 784hp Nitrous C6Z vs. 1100hp LMR TTG