For those of you that know Jason mott

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 07:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he was in jail this morning with a no bond. 600K in aggregate theft. He ain't gonna get a bond anytime soon.......But Jason Mott seems to be a good bullshitter and is probably a likable guy if you didnt know better.. They ain't gonna hold him forever. If youve ever been ripped off by him, you better contact that DA. They mainly have him on some forklift thieving bullshit, and not really from scams on others. HCDAO
Old 08-23-2018, 10:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Sadly, they may not get ****. The state of Texas feels like that if someone ***** you down, it's because you gave them the opportunity. In many cases, unless someone physically snatches cash or property from you, it is just a civil matter and only a judgement is given. Be smarter than to give any money up front to anyone. If someone doesn't have the capital to fund your project up front, there's usually reason for it. Not good reason either.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by CarGuy2018
This guy is still at it. He just took me for $5,000. Took my money, disassembled my car and moved shops without telling me. He is now located at at 16811 Red Oak Dr, Houston, TX 77090 and his phone number is 281-788-2886. His Fiancee Tabbitha McGuire is no better than he is. He keeps everything in her name so it cant be traced back to him and he uses her as an excuse oh why he can't refund your money. He is a POS just like his entire family. Scams people of their money because he has no mechanical skills and relies on taking peoples money instead of earning it. I am filing a law suit again both Jason Mott and Tabbitha McGuire if anyone else would like to prosecute as well please let me know!
yea he looks like a piece of ****... .someone needs too rape this fool.....literally!!!!!
Old 09-19-2018, 04:44 PM

Default Jason Mott CROOK

Originally Posted by CarGuy2018
This guy is still at it. He just took me for $5,000. Took my money, disassembled my car and moved shops without telling me. He is now located at at 16811 Red Oak Dr, Houston, TX 77090 and his phone number is 281-788-2886. His Fiancee Tabbitha McGuire is no better than he is. He keeps everything in her name so it cant be traced back to him and he uses her as an excuse oh why he can't refund your money. He is a POS just like his entire family. Scams people of their money because he has no mechanical skills and relies on taking peoples money instead of earning it. I am filing a law suit again both Jason Mott and Tabbitha McGuire if anyone else would like to prosecute as well please let me know!
hey he got me on an ls swap i needed finished that never got done. He got locked up in Harris County 8/21/18 on parole violation and some kinda $300k Theft charge so i dont yhink he'll beat this based on his track record. I paid him a Deposit to get started on some work i needed done to my truck only to have it sitting for 3 months. My screen radio was missing along with ac lines i bought, so i guess from reading all this stuff on this crook i got off cheap. Would you like to start some kind of petition that we can show his parole officer so he doesnt get out?
Old 09-19-2018, 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

What I want to know is how do all of these stupid *** people come up with so much expendable cash? $4k? $5k? 32 THOUSAND ******* dollars??? Are you kidding me right now? How the hell do you dumbasses come up with that much money when you can’t even see a scam when it slaps you right in the face?

No wonder this guy keeps getting off, the judges are clearly trying to teach you idiots a lesson - too bad you’re too stupid to learn it.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 475 Likes on 365 Posts

Unfortunately he's by far not the only guy pulling this kind of crap, and yea,, I'm amazed at people putting all the $$ up front,,

Last time I dealt with a new to me shop (Almost 25 years ago... ) I put up the gasket set cost, and 2 hours labor and some small misc charges..
He provided the rotating assembly parts & heads.
I also clearly wrote on the work order and kept a copy ,, that the engine was due to me in 3 weeks. Engine or All parts to be available
for pickup on that day... 3 weeks and 1 day I called the
credit card company and had the funds held.. Got a call within like an hour.. I told them its simple,, finish my motor and I'll pay
cash after the dyno run or eat it.. I was totally prepared to eat the 450 bucks rather than go down screaming.. And I had enough credit
with the county sheriff that I figured I'd get my parts back. (I fixed his wifes Jaguar and was going out with his niece... )

2 weeks later we met at the engine dyno , my tuner ran and tuned the engine with all of us watching and I handed over 55 100 dollar bills.

The dude was really pissed, but I later heard several stories about his late delivery projects,
he was a great builder with no customer service skills and too big of an ego.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:44 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 8.Lug
What I want to know is how do all of these stupid *** people come up with so much expendable cash? $4k? $5k? 32 THOUSAND ******* dollars??? Are you kidding me right now? How the hell do you dumbasses come up with that much money when you can’t even see a scam when it slaps you right in the face?

No wonder this guy keeps getting off, the judges are clearly trying to teach you idiots a lesson - too bad you’re too stupid to learn it.
The truth is hard to swallow sometimes but calling people so many inappropriate names shows a level of intelligence on a similar scale.
Old 02-22-2023, 11:01 AM

Default Looking for information

Just found this thread while trying to get information about a truck. I have a 71 ford f100 that Jason Mott actually completed. I’m looking for anyone who might know someone who worked at that shop or anything about what they built before. I’m having some problems with the truck and need information that wasn’t in the original quote or build sheet. Sorry for reviving such an old thread but this whole thing has been a rabbit hole for me. Thanks

Quick Reply: For those of you that know Jason mott