Dallas Cowboys

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 03:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

49ers!! Just because they haven't done **** since even before Dallas!
Old 01-03-2012, 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

eh

I blame this soley on the front office. The defense and OL depth needed to be addressed in the offseason and clearly it showed in the meadowlands. All the OL injuries took their toll, not even mentioning the penalties. Romo was pressured all day, netting -17 passing yards through the first 1.5 quarters of the game. No lanes for felix either.

The defense CLEARLY needs to be revamped. Rob ryan is not the issue, its the pieces not fitting into his system, no offseason doesnt help either. D-Ware has 19 sacks on the season, but not when they needed em the most, Newman getting burned, hurdled and out enduranced against rookie WR's. Give me a break. Safety Position is fine, but the cowboys need a freakin secondary and better OLB's. James and Brooking are showing their age and should be addressed in the draft.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LeanPocket
eh

I blame this soley on the front office. The defense and OL depth needed to be addressed in the offseason and clearly it showed in the meadowlands. All the OL injuries took their toll, not even mentioning the penalties. Romo was pressured all day, netting -17 passing yards through the first 1.5 quarters of the game. No lanes for felix either.

The defense CLEARLY needs to be revamped. Rob ryan is not the issue, its the pieces not fitting into his system, no offseason doesnt help either. D-Ware has 19 sacks on the season, but not when they needed em the most, Newman getting burned, hurdled and out enduranced against rookie WR's. Give me a break. Safety Position is fine, but the cowboys need a freakin secondary and better OLB's. James and Brooking are showing their age and should be addressed in the draft.
I agree with all of that, except to say, you think Scandrick is good?
Old 01-04-2012, 06:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
I agree with all of that, except to say, you think Scandrick is good?
Scandrick sucks and is worthless as newman is.. The only best season that scandrick had was his rookie year. He outplayed jenkins.. I think jenkins had a much better year but is always banged up.

I hate scandrick because he seems like he does his own thing on defense. If you watch him before the team snaps the ball hes always looking back at the safety to tell him to guard his man that hes clearly supposed to cover.. He sucks..

As far as i know brooking, james, spencer, elam, and newman, scandrick all need to get cut bad. Rob Ryans Defense i think is too confusing and doesnt have the right players to run that D. Spencer i think will come back, but hes gonna need to take a paycut. He has not produced. Ware constantly faces double teams and a guy like him, he should be killing those 1 on 1 situations..

Please move ratliff to DE!!

Remember also, that this is a young O-Line.. They pretty much all got thrown into the fire. I think they will get better.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Kinda like y'all did the last 10 years???
Old 10-02-2012, 09:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Boy I love when the Cowboys tie old records !! the second time he has done this!!
Romo 5 pics? I know he cant be blamed for all but Damn!
I am still willing to trade him for a cheeseburger??
Old 10-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Texas is only big enough for one great team and its now TEXAN'S NATION !

Quick Reply: Dallas Cowboys