vette crash vid "The Woodlands"

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahahah, Brian hebert, you ******, looks like karma caught up to you!! Guess screwing me out of that $600 caught up to you!!! Smile like a donut BITCH!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Staging Lane

Hard to believe that was close to a year ago. Someone should stage a spoof video this thanksgiving at the same location san stupid wreck but must include a gum smacking reference.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FireHawk178
Hard to believe that was close to a year ago. Someone should stage a spoof video this thanksgiving at the same location san stupid wreck but must include a gum smacking reference.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:53 AM
12 Second Club

Im pretty sure the smacking is what caused the wreck in the 1st place. The vacuume exerted on the atmosphere from the narrator actually caused a percieved decrease of forward momentum to the unsuspecting drivers. To compensate, for our Narrators orally induced vortex, Speedracer 1 and 2 applied more throttle than would had otherwise been necessary, or safe, on a corner. As the drivers got out of range of the sassy smacker, they found themselves suddenly breaking free of the negative pressure that had been holding them back. They lost traction and here we are! There is some good news, though. Jail will typically serve turkey on Thanksgiving. I just hope their cellie doesnt smack........
Old 11-13-2012, 07:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MavrikTA
Im pretty sure the smacking is what caused the wreck in the 1st place. The vacuume exerted on the atmosphere from the narrator actually caused a percieved decrease of forward momentum to the unsuspecting drivers. To compensate, for our Narrators orally induced vortex, Speedracer 1 and 2 applied more throttle than would had otherwise been necessary, or safe, on a corner. As the drivers got out of range of the sassy smacker, they found themselves suddenly breaking free of the negative pressure that had been holding them back. They lost traction and here we are! There is some good news, though. Jail will typically serve turkey on Thanksgiving. I just hope their cellie doesnt smack........
I read that the knock sensors were picking up the smacking until they got out of range. Either way, the smacking was the root cause.

Quick Reply: vette crash vid "The Woodlands"