Stolen Wheels/tires

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 01:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

since your tires have a big sidwall what they could have done is put blocks under the rear axle and somewhere in the front and let the air out of the tires. and wheel locks are def fake security. with the right socket i can break off any wheel lock. hopefully your insurance will cover it, and just look at it this way, you get a set of brand new wheels and tires if your insurance does cover it!
Old 01-10-2012, 08:34 PM
TECH Addict

When i saw the pic of the camaro, All i could think about was that stupid freshleys...
Freshly got your **** robbed YO!
Old 01-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by xx_ED_xx
When i saw the pic of the camaro, All i could think about was that stupid freshleys...
Freshly got your **** robbed YO!
i dont know why he put that on the side of the car. i got a good laugh at that too. me and my friends laugh he always drives by and just stares t us but he wont rev he knows he **** is a lowly v6. lolol
Old 01-13-2012, 04:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
i live off 290 and telge and this happened right across the parking lot from our apartment about 2 weeks ago... Glad i have a garage for my babies if i found one of my cars like this i would kill a ******* theif if i caught them doing some **** like this. lots of wheels getting stolen prolly on ebay and will end up being someone christmas present.
It's really not worth going to prison over. Unless they came after you then you could use deadly force.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:52 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Katrina trash still circulating hasn't been cycled into the texas prison system for safe keeping it seems.

Damm I'm almost scared to park at my mother in laws when we go to richmond as many of you have lost them to the above stated trash.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01WS6/tamu
Katrina trash still circulating hasn't been cycled into the texas prison system for safe keeping it seems.

Damm I'm almost scared to park at my mother in laws when we go to richmond as many of you have lost them to the above stated trash.
Katrina evacuees were the people who broke into my house. Stupid ones too... carrying a safe down the street at 8am. Who the hell does that? People who annoy you...

Quick Reply: Stolen Wheels/tires