How bout them sissy cowboys

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Im sorry in the bouncing around between these three threads I mis-typed, I meant conference not division as in theyre not going to beat the patriots. If you agree to that then I will bet you for sure. A conference bet would be stupid with the Titans 2 games back and not looking all that great and with TJ looking pretty good.
That's pretty good, I would have said the same thing.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who cares. Dallas beat Houston when they played.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by Deerhunter-Z28
That's pretty good, I would have said the same thing.
Youre a Texasn fan and talk a big game about how badass they are, yet yall are going to the same point the Cowboys are which is nowhere. Seriously though, why would I bet against a team that has a two game lead in its division and out of its three games left has a guaranteed W with indy? Now I understand why you were so eager to jump on that

No big deal, I can admit I was wrong and typed the wrong thing. I didnt get to where I am by making stupid decision and as much as it pains me to say, the Texans will win the AFC south. AFC? Not a chance in hell with NE, Pit and Baltimore.

If you notice I messed up in that reply post too
Old 12-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Banned

Youre a Texasn fan and talk a big game about how badass they are, yet yall are going to the same point the Cowboys are which is nowhere. Seriously though, why would I bet against a team that has a two game lead in its conference and out of its three games left has a guaranteed W with indy? Now I understand why you were so eager to jump on that

No big deal, I can admit I was wrong and typed the wrong thing. I didnt get to where I am by making stupid decision and as much as it pains me to say, the Texans will win the AFC south. AFC? Not a chance in hell with NE, Pit and Baltimore.
I didn't type it, you did. I haven't proclaimed the texans to be big and badass, I'm a huge texans fans but I'm realistic. I don't have to talk **** about the cowboys, except to my buddies who are cowgirls fans. No need for me to type about it I know the texans are better than the cowgirls.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:54 PM

This year Id say youre right, unless we played yall next week when pretty much half your starting line-up is out
Old 12-04-2011, 07:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Youre a Texasn fan and talk a big game about how badass they are, yet yall are going to the same point the Cowboys are which is nowhere. Seriously though, why would I bet against a team that has a two game lead in its division and out of its three games left has a guaranteed W with indy? Now I understand why you were so eager to jump on that

If you notice I messed up in that reply post too
BTW, the Texans are 3 games ahead of Tennessee.

And in reply to other ASSumption; we beat Pit, NE gave up a lot of points to Indy, and the Texans should've beat Baltimore.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by zero2sixT
BTW, the Texans are 3 games ahead of Tennessee.

And in reply to other ASSumption; we beat Pit, NE gave up a lot of points to Indy, and the Texans should've beat Baltimore.
And all three of those teams have gotten progressively better as the season has gone on, whereas yall have had injury after injury and are getting weaker.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:07 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

I still don't understand why it matters if the cowboys have been around 51 years and the texans 10 years, most of the players on each team has only played as a pro for less then 10 years, its a game/season/playoffs/superbowl with beer/babes/and whineing lol

I just hope to see some good games the rest of the year and a great superbowl whoever it is.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LEO
Your sissy bitch fans started this whole thing with the Texans thread, that they happen to delete. Got love you Cowboys fans.
Pretty sure that thread did not start this...I remember a "homo romo" thread wayyy b4 the one you are talking about.
You texan fans are a bunch of jokes, your team will make the playoffs finally and you guys think they've won a SB lol

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Who cares. Dallas beat Houston when they played.
They talked all the same **** last year, and what happend? Oh the COWBOYS BEAT THE TEXANS!!!! Cannot wait until the next time these 2 teams play eachother!
Old 12-04-2011, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

And the same lineup today, lets say the texans and cowboys play sunday...i got $$$ on texans. Texans-#1 defense, great rookie qb that makes smart decisions, 2 star running backs, a kicker that is consistant. Cowboys-not so good defense, ok qb, running game sucks, kicker that blew it. Tell me whos better again?
Old 12-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by posz28
And the same lineup today, lets say the texans and cowboys play sunday...i got $$$ on texans. Texans-#1 defense, great rookie qb that makes smart decisions, 2 star running backs, a kicker that is consistant. Cowboys-not so good defense, ok qb, running game sucks, kicker that blew it. Tell me whos better again?
Damn you're stupid.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:32 PM
On The Tree

How so sic? Just making a point
Old 12-05-2011, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by posz28

I cant take this thread seriously no more.

Texans are certainly NOT the #1 defense, that by virtue of YPG belongs to the steelers. The #1 rushing D belongs to the 49'ers they haven't even allowed a single rushing TD all year long, and The #1 pass D belongs to the browns. Dude, even the jaguars have a better passing defense than the texans.

The 49'ers have 34 sacks vs houstons 19.

Their D is good overall, but certainly not #1.

Great rookie qb? more like a game managing qb with high percentage pass play calling. A good rookie QB for comparison was Big Bens rookie year, Cam Newton's Rookie year, Matt ryan's rookie year. I'll take Romo's #4 ranked passer rating, behind Brees, rogers, and brady over the texans pedestrian game managing rookie QB.

Bailey made 26 Straight field goals before arizona, pretty impressive for a rookie kicker.

2 star running backs? Give me a break. Foster is the texans offense. Period. No one on houston's roster has a better single game rushing performance that surpasses demarco's breakout game.

The texans are only in the spotlight because that guy PEYTON MANNING IS NOT PLAYING THIS YEAR

andre johnson is hurt, matt schaub is hurt, mario williams is hurt

Texans aren't going anywhere in the playoffs, sorry to burst your bubble but its true.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by LeanPocket

I cant take this thread seriously no more.

Texans are certainly NOT the #1 defense, that by virtue of YPG belongs to the steelers. The #1 rushing D belongs to the 49'ers they haven't even allowed a single rushing TD all year long, and The #1 pass D belongs to the browns. Dude, even the jaguars have a better passing defense than the texans.

The 49'ers have 34 sacks vs houstons 19.

Their D is good overall, but certainly not #1.

Great rookie qb? more like a game managing qb with high percentage pass play calling. A good rookie QB for comparison was Big Bens rookie year, Cam Newton's Rookie year, Matt ryan's rookie year. I'll take Romo's #4 ranked passer rating, behind Brees, rogers, and brady over the texans pedestrian game managing rookie QB.

Bailey made 26 Straight field goals before arizona, pretty impressive for a rookie kicker.

2 star running backs? Give me a break. Foster is the texans offense. Period. No one on houston's roster has a better single game rushing performance that surpasses demarco's breakout game.

The texans are only in the spotlight because that guy PEYTON MANNING IS NOT PLAYING THIS YEAR

andre johnson is hurt, matt schaub is hurt, mario williams is hurt

Texans aren't going anywhere in the playoffs, sorry to burst your bubble but its true.
You forgot the stat that counts.

Houston 9-3

Dallas 7-5

I highly disagree with you on the Peyton Manning comment. The Colts have a lot more issues than just the QB position.

The Giants vs Cowboys games are crucial for both teams. It will be a tough fight. Good luck to y'all.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

^ With Manning gone, Colts list their QB, leader, head coach, offensive coordinator, play caller, and probably their defensive coordinator as well lol. There's a multitude of problems stemmed from losing one man.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
You forgot the stat that counts.

Houston 9-3

Dallas 7-5

I highly disagree with you on the Peyton Manning comment. The Colts have a lot more issues than just the QB position.

The Giants vs Cowboys games are crucial for both teams. It will be a tough fight. Good luck to y'all.
You know damn well the colts wouldn't be 0-12 with manning. A lot of the games were close, with manning they would most likely be wins. They just lost by a TD to the patriots, they can't have too many problems.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by '02 WS6
^ With Manning gone, Colts list their QB, leader, head coach, offensive coordinator, play caller, and probably their defensive coordinator as well lol. There's a multitude of problems stemmed from losing one man.
Tell me about it. The Texans have lost Mario Williams (season), Matt Schaub (season), Andre Johnson (6-8 games), Arian Foster (2 games), etc.

The Colts were on the decline last season. Management has not kept that team strong. They have holes on defense and an aged offense.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
A lot of the games were close, with manning they would most likely be wins. They just lost by a TD to the patriots, they can't have too many problems.
They have the largest points differential in the entire league, so I have no idea where you came up with this. They are being outscored by 15.3 points per game this season.

Only an idiot would think the Colts would be 0-12 with Manning behind center this season. However, I don't see them being dominant like they had been in the past and I wouldn't see them beating the Texans.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:57 AM
On The Tree

Very true Ross
Old 12-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Banned

Matt Schaub is hurt, Mario Williams is hurt, Andre was out for 5-6 games, Arian was out for a few as well and they still manage to be 9-3? Someone deserves some credit.

Quick Reply: How bout them sissy cowboys