Homo Romo Again!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 11:54 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's that I hear coming from Dallas? Oh, I think it's the WAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance!!!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by leo
what's that i hear coming from dallas? Oh, i think it's the [size"7"]waaaaaaaaaaambulance!!!!![/size]
fail>..............
Old 12-11-2011, 11:59 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
fail>..............
No, lil man it's your bitch team that gave up their *** that is the fail.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:03 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
The defense really screwed us tonight...especially with penalties on that last drive.
You wrong, What really hurt us was how the two opening possesions of the game that turned into the giants first 5 points. Yeah romo made a bad play trying to recover and do a typical bad play into magic positive yardage that turned into a safety. Then felix Coughed it up on there 12 yard or w/e hurt also.

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
How is this loss Romos fault? He played flawless? I love how haters still blame romo.. 40 Seconds and 0 time outs he still put got down in field goal range..

He had what 4 TD and 0 Int....

How bout we blame this damn defense.. Thats 4 games that Rob Ryan has cost this team when the game is on the line..

Prevent defense prevents you from winning..
If anything the Defense kept us in this game all night long when the giants could have been scoring 7 points on multiple good field possesions. And what really sucks is when our front 7 is what is our strength. Our backfield/Corners are all banged up, bad in general, or young which all equate to trouble vs prob the best receiver core in the NFL this year.

Dont expect a defense to hold a team for 30+ minutes or w/e the giants offensive possesion time was.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LEO
LOL, you hurt cause you needed to edit your post? Be glad you did it quick enough before it saved.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:14 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

7 and 6? That billion dollar stadium might as well be turned into a parking lot, waste of space, not to mention the worthless fans, LOL.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LEO
Originally Posted by LEO
7 and 6? That billion dollar stadium might as well be turned into a parking lot, waste of space, not to mention the worthless fans, LOL.
its 1 thing to talk about the team. Your now your talkin **** about forum members which i dont recommend or agree with. Mind growing up?
Old 12-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Staging Lane

Romo played good...I blame it on Rob Ryans knuckle head blitz calls in critical moments..Texans damn near loss themselves...pacman gave them the game..U Cowboy haters must litterally sit besides ur bed and pray the Cowboys lose...PATHETIC
Old 12-12-2011, 12:38 AM
TECH Regular

Do u Houston fans even know what a superbowl ring looks like? All u guys have going for you are the Earl Campbell hot links. At least we have been ***** deap when you **** poor guys can only stick the tip in. Plus the Astros couldn't beat my sons 10 year old select baseball team lol..On a side note, T Newman needs to be cut.. That bastard gets toasted three times per game every game...
Old 12-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Launching!

Romo did miss a few passes under pressure but this loss is definately not his fault. 4 td passes no ints and over 140. passer rating is very good. Eli played well and the Dallas D couldnt stop him....400 yds passing with under a 100. passer rating spells your D gave up alot of plays and penalties. T Newman seems to have lost a step or two after 2 yrs of injuries and plantar faccccciaitis etc etc. Jacobs ran over them all night too. These Texan fans who delight in Dallas losses kill me because if you think Yates is gonna shine against the Ravens or Pittsburgh or Tom Brady you are freaking kidding your self. Better watch out for the Broncos TEBOW too. Bad luck the Texans lost their 2 QBs with their team playing so well but we shall see how far they get.

Texans fans are kind of like the Aggies......Inferiority complexes because the Longhorns and Cowboys have been so much more successful than them over the last 40 years......but I will admit the Aggies alumni and fans are worse.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Why cant we all just get along, is it bad i cheer for them both? After seeing some of the idiotic statements in this thread im starting to think I shouldnt.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by clonedws6
Why cant we all just get along, is it bad i cheer for them both? After seeing some of the idiotic statements in this thread im starting to think I shouldnt.
The problem is Texans fans haven't had much to cheer about since the franchise started. At the same time, the Cowboys have been a successful franchise, overall. A lot of history, great teams, championships, etc. Now the Texans finally have a season to be proud of, and it comes at the same time the Cowboys are having another mediocre (not bad, just mediocre) season. Cowboys fans have never been all that good at facing adversity, and Texans fans aren't used to success. Bad combination.

Historically, since the Oilers left, a lot of people in Houston felt like they were urged to root for the Cowboys. Most people hate being told what they should like. That, along with the "America's Team" label, makes it hard for a lot of people to like the Cowboys.

Personally, I can't stand Romo, for the same reason I can't stand Phillip Rivers. They're both capable QBs, but IMO, they're both overrated and come across as douchebags. Is Romo balding? Why else does he always have that stupid backwards hat on?

If you don't already read it, all NFL fans should start reading http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/. Great stuff, as long as you don't take being a fan too seriously.

-Mike
Old 12-12-2011, 08:23 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
The problem is Texans fans haven't had much to cheer about since the franchise started. At the same time, the Cowboys have been a successful franchise, overall. A lot of history, great teams, championships, etc. Now the Texans finally have a season to be proud of, and it comes at the same time the Cowboys are having another mediocre (not bad, just mediocre) season. Cowboys fans have never been all that good at facing adversity, and Texans fans aren't used to success. Bad combination.

Historically, since the Oilers left, a lot of people in Houston felt like they were urged to root for the Cowboys. Most people hate being told what they should like. That, along with the "America's Team" label, makes it hard for a lot of people to like the Cowboys.

Personally, I can't stand Romo, for the same reason I can't stand Phillip Rivers. They're both capable QBs, but IMO, they're both overrated and come across as douchebags. Is Romo balding? Why else does he always have that stupid backwards hat on?

If you don't already read it, all NFL fans should start reading http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/. Great stuff, as long as you don't take being a fan too seriously.

-Mike
PERFECT explanation. Also, Cowboys fans here haven't exactly been understanding or compassionate towards the Texans fans while they were going through their growing pains, on this site. After a few years of Cowboys fans talking **** towards the Texans fans, it is SIMPLY YOUR TURN TO RECEIVE.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

I like the caption on Marion barber in that link. Dear god am I glad we got rid him
Old 12-12-2011, 08:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
PERFECT explanation. Also, Cowboys fans here haven't exactly been understanding or compassionate towards the Texans fans while they were going through their growing pains, on this site. After a few years of Cowboys fans talking **** towards the Texans fans, it is SIMPLY YOUR TURN TO RECEIVE.
yerp!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:56 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
, it is SIMPLY YOUR TURN TO RECEIVE.
Says one gay dude to another...
Old 12-12-2011, 11:27 AM
TECH Resident

Cowboys secondary blew *** last night, but at least Romo got me the W in my fantasy league. One step closer to $1000....**** YES.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:30 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LEO
What's that I hear coming from Dallas? Oh, I think it's the WAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance!!!!!
How old are you? I hope you aren't a grown man typing this **** out.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

Maybe it had something to do with taking a sack for a safety on one of the first drives???
Old 12-12-2011, 01:30 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

I see some of you were quite insulted by my "waaaambulance", comment, lmao.

Quick Reply: Homo Romo Again!