Homo Romo Again!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 03:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=1slow01Z71;15745748]Im a Cowboys fan through and through but I dont know that I would be bragging about us having Jerry Jones. Obviously he is a good business man but he is a horrible owner, GM and CEO. The dude doesnt know where to draw the line and let people do their job. If he did, we would have Gruden or Cowher as a coach and being going deep into the playoffs. The talent is bought and paid for, the discipline and coaching is not and that lies squarely on JJ. His son isnt much better Im afraid. [/

Im proud of jerry...a few weeks ago he was asked on the local radio station why he doesnt step down and get of the sidelines, and see if they can win more and he responded with, "umm ive been on the sidelines for 3 superbowls,umm so im sure i know what im doing" what kinda billionaire and owner of any team lets his employees borrow his private jet for family emergency.
Jerry should never be told to step down, the dallas cowboys is his creation thats his baby. He is the #1 fan just like cuban to the mavs who wears a different jersey every night to support his players. Telling jerry to step down is like us guys building a race car, then be told to let someone drive it cause you cant get a good 60ft, thats your baby eventully youll get it dailed in for you liking, just like jerry surrounding the right people and couching staff plus him to get back to the superbowl wins, the cowboys will win a superbowl before the texans ever do. Just wait for the colts to get a quaterback, they will get 1st pick next year, if they draft andrew luck, texans can kiss ever going to the play offs again, and will be in the shadows of the colt in there divion and in the shadows of the cowboys in the great state of texas
Old 12-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

While I certainly agree to a certain extent, the SBs we've gotten under his rule were early on in his career and were with a totally different style of head coach than he has been hiring for the last 15 years. Why do you think Jimmy Johnson hauled *** so quick? We NEED a strong head coach and shouldve picked up Gruden IMO. He needs to butt out and let his coaches do their thing, its painfully obvious to everyone that what hes been doing since the SB era is not working. Time to punt and try something new. I like him as an owner but not as a GM/president, the man has good business sense but isnt very adept at managing people.

Just my opinion of course, I dont know everything just having been a Cowboys fan since the very early 90s Im ready for us to get back to our former glory.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All i know is HOMO ROMO has 8 TD and 0 INT with 1 rushing TD in the month of december.. Where everybody says he sucks.. Its been the defense that has cost this team atleast 4 losses out of the 6..

The guy has been playing well.. Not sure if any of u dumbass haters heard ESPN 1st take.. Since the Detroit game which was like week 6, or 7.. Since then romo has gone 22 TD and 3 INT.. That is damn impressive...
Old 12-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
All i know is HOMO ROMO has 8 TD and 0 INT with 1 rushing TD in the month of december.. Where everybody says he sucks.. Its been the defense that has cost this team atleast 4 losses out of the 6..

The guy has been playing well.. Not sure if any of u dumbass haters heard ESPN 1st take.. Since the Detroit game which was like week 6, or 7.. Since then romo has gone 22 TD and 3 INT.. That is damn impressive...
Well don't let facts get in the way of a good internet arguement.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Teching In

My previous post was in jest...this one is not..to the OP...I find it very interesting that someone that goes by the name "southtexasBULLY" would attempt to make fun of Romo by calling him "HOMO"...

Last edited by rw'z28; 12-20-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Homo Romo Again!