Who the fast!!!!! GTO in the Houston area...

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 10:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Deerhunter-Z28
I think he was just pokin fun
I try to everytime he mentions his gto. But I guess some people feel left out. Shockingly I'm surprised his house was completed. His garage cabinets might not though.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Deerhunter-Z28
I guess thats cool but I was clearly asking Tim.
No you weren't, you quoted my post and asked whats the best time one of my projects had run. Way to back pedal sir.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
I try to everytime he mentions his gto. But I guess some people feel left out. Shockingly I'm surprised his house was completed. His garage cabinets might not though.
Dude really stfu. Every part on my car is brand new custom done to my liking. Every detail has been gone over in depth. Not to metion everything was paid out of pocket cash money and were not talking just a few thousand we are talking well over $18K++ in parts, labor swapping builds etc. plus add in the car is paid off.

As for my house I controled that build as well. But lets face it mexicans are not building my GTO like they did my house.

As for my cabinets. there comiing just fine homie
Old 01-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
No you weren't, you quoted my post and asked whats the best time one of my projects had run. Way to back pedal sir.
It was meant for tim buddy, I've been on boards with him for years and years, I really have no clue who you are nor do I care. The 3rd gen was the ugliest sports car ever made, thats all.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:40 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
10 second goat in my driveway, belongs to member Nick Celis.
Got a Goat comin out by this weekend or so with the D1 setup just about ready to go to bust this poster's *** above..

Car went mid 11's @ 128 on the old Cam/Nitrous setup spitting itself out of 2nd gear twice..