Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've never gotten a ticket.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"violating a barricade" when we were walking down a flooded street that the local constables had blocked off. it got dismissed cause your supposed to be in a car to get that ticket.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

No offense dude, but you were doing 135 in a 65mph zone and the police force is at fault? Man up and accept you were doing something stupid and got caught.

Dumbest ticket Ive recieved (as in I being the dumb party): Racing my turbo protege against a nitroused integra on a 45mph street. Passed the cop at redline in 4th gear (somewhere around 124mph). The cop didnt clock us. He pulled over the integra, he never lit me up. So I slowed to the speed limit and kept going. Using my turn signals and stopping for stop lights. Same cop let the integra go and came hauling *** up on me. Took me out of the car gun drawn and arrested me for attempt to elude. $1300 later I got out of it with a excessive speed, engaging in an illegal speed contest, and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle. Lost my liscence for 90 days. I dont street race anymore for this reason.

Dumbest ticket I recieved (as in the cop being the dumb party): Sitting still at a stop light at the beginning of a school zone at 12:04pm (school zone ends at 12:00pm). Driving a 114whp 01 mazda protege (it ran 16's on a good day, downhill, with a tailwind). Took off from the light like a normal human being, I pass the school zone sign with a county sheriff sitting behind it, I was doing right at 40mph at the time. He pulls me over, proceeds to write me a ticket for doing 65mph in a school zone. This is all in a matter of about 250 feet. I proceeded afterwords to take a timeslip for the 1/4 in that car along with the dyno sheet and weight of the car to court to prove that it was physically impossible for my car to achieve what I was being ticketed for. The judge said he did not care and I needed to slow down, proceeded to give me my fine + court fees. I havent bother to go to court for a speeding ticket since then.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Staging Lane

I got a headlight ticket back in 2006 which isn't bad at all besides the fact that Dallas county decided to call me to court in 2010 for it... I didn't even remember getting the dang ticket. Went to court and got it dismissed but what a waste of 7 hours....
Old 12-23-2011, 01:28 PM
11 Second Club

I was driving on a 4 lane highway in the inside lane and had a blowout so I immediately turned in to a business and cop pulled up and gave a ticket for turning right from the wrong lane.. I told him look at my tire. And he said you should've changed lanes then get off road... I was fn pissed .... then I had to change the tire after he pulled off lmfao
Old 12-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
135mph in a 65mph. Thank you Groesbeck Texas DPS. Flying to work on a country road and apprently passed a DPS. Guess i was way ahead because stopped at a 4 way stop made a right hand turn and seen lights so I pulled over. They jumped out guns hot!!!! Crazy ****. Took me in and charged with evading arrest in a motor vehicle which in Texas is a felony. I was just enjoying the county roads on my way to work. I bailed out and got a lawyer. Ended up having its reduced to a deferred adjudication misdemeanor 2 years probation, 1000hrs community service, ******* book Report on the Book Texas, and another Book report. Completed all that and it was all dropped

**** you Groesbeck Texas!!!!!!
When was this?
Old 12-23-2011, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Excessive acceleration back in 2003 in College Station. Went from 5 to 40 mph pretty quickly. Didn't spin the tires, didn't cross any lines, nothing. Car only made 380 rwhp too. Cop was a jerk.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:18 PM
TECH Regular

Running a stop sign at a rail road crossing in a '69 GTO Judge. Never mind I was being rope pull towed by my step-father in his pick-up at the time.

This was SW Montgomery Co. DPS in the late '80's. When I explained that I was only steering the car and pulled towed I was not in the position to make a stop the trooper only said "Life's a bugger bear isn't it?"

Vernon
Old 12-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Staging Lane

135 in a 65..I pulled over when I saw a pinpoint red light in the rearview, took him almost a minute to get to me...

The officer walked up and said, "Boy, that's the smartest thing you've done in a while"...
Wrote me for 25 over and told me to slow down!! The old days!

True story
Old 12-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Launching!

Failure to exhibit license FTW! A ******* $250 dollar ticket for grabbing the wrong wallet off the dresser
Old 12-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Teching In

Got 3 citations at once getting onto Fairmont from the shopping center for speeding, switching lanes without signaling and a wide turn... But they all got dismissed since he put 40mph zone and it was a 45.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Teching In

Got a ticket for reckless driving for doing 1, yes ONE doughnut in a completely empty, snow-covered parking lot.

Story: My girlfriend at the time and I had finished lunch at a restaurant that afternoon. There was 2 inches of snow on the ground and about an inch of ice from the previous night. I was driving a 3.4L V6 Camaro at the time. I had NEVER gotten the car to do a doughnut before (Lack of rear power) so I decided this would be my opportunity. We drove to the middle of an empty parking lot where I stopped, checked for any hazards I could possibly hit...cars, light poles, curbs, trees...cops (lol) etc. Seeing that I was clear for 500+ feet in all directions I reved, let go of the clutch and did one, yes 1, perfect 360 degree circle and stopped facing the direction I started. I looked at the gf and said, "Ok, that was fun, now what do you wanna do." She looked up and said, "Is that security or city police?" Sure enough, it was city police and I got a ticket.

I hired an awesome layer and got it reduced to improper equipment with a $150 fine + court costs + lawyer fees. It ended up being a $650 doughnut by the end of it. Guess you can say cops don't really like doughnuts after all. Ha ha ha ha.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:56 PM
On The Tree

I got a ticket in kemah for "failing to stop at a stop sign", I stopped!!! I couldn't even see the cop until after I had rolled into the intersection, that stupid ************ needs to get some glasses. I got in his face after I was sure I was getting a ticket, he was an ***.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:21 AM
Teching In

^u got in a cops face? Is that legal?
Old 12-24-2011, 12:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
No offense dude, but you were doing 135 in a 65mph zone and the police force is at fault? Man up and accept you were doing something stupid and got caught.
I think he meant it was they're fault they thought he was evading arrest when he didn't even know he was being pulled over.

I once got a "Following to closely," ticket from following a cop to close. He set me up for it, 4:55 am in the left lane of I35 and he was accelerating to 70 then slowing down to 50 without hitting his brakes. I never got closer than 2 seconds (the standard) behind him. Should have fought it but oh well.

Also got one like Tx91z28 where the cop couldn't see me stopped at the stop sign but yet still gave me a failure to stop ticket. He was a dick so it was nice to beat that one in court. "But, but... He was gunning it!"- Officer, "That doesn't matter now..."- Judge.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:35 PM
Staging Lane

Heres a coolest cop story.
Me and my dad were taking my deer to the processing place this past deer season. After we dropped it off dad asked if I would drive, not thinking I said sure. His truck has one headlight out on it. Im driving along and pass this sheriffs car going the other way. Couple min later this car starts tailing me, and I look and notice its crown vic lights. I was already doing 5 under so I didn't think anything of it. I turned right at a 4 way stop and then the lights came on... I pulled into a parking lot and reached for my wallet which then I realized I didn't even have on me as I was still in my camo. The sheriff comes up to my window and started chatting with us asking if we got a deer. Then tells us he pulled us over for having a front headlight out. I tell him I don't have my wallet, I had just thrown on my coveralls without thinking about grabbing my wallet. He goes ahead and gets my name and birth date and calls it in to check if I don't have any warrents out or stuff like that. He proceeds to talk a little more, then tells us go ahead and be on our way, just remember to get that headlight fixed. Didn't even write us a warning or anything.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:41 PM
Teching In

unneccessary revving at rod run in tennesse. And they will get you if you blow diesel smoke. basically BS tickets to make money but if you show up for court they throw it out.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WS Quick
^u got in a cops face? Is that legal?
I didn't threaten him if thats what your insinuating I'm not an idiot lol. He threatened to arrest me after I called him a blind piece of **** from inside my car and we got in a screaming match, he said he's arrest me and I told him to do it but he didn't, he was all red in the face and upset when it was over and I was laughing because he's a small town piece of **** cop. The Kemah police force is the biggest piece of ****...
Old 12-24-2011, 01:43 PM
Staging Lane

parking ticket in my yard
Old 12-24-2011, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

Day before yesterday I got stopped and ticketed in my company truck for having dirty license plates.

Quick Reply: Whats the dumbest ticket you have got?