To all the Houston Texans Haters

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where did you see manning say he wouldn't mentor another QB? Sounds very out of character for that guy. Plus, numerous sources from the inside say irsay has every intention of drafting luck.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Cowgirls will NEVER reclaim that 90s glory.
Homo is and never will be good enough to win a champinship. And if they do make playoffs next year, they will choke, fall apart and lose and homo will be in the fetal position like he always does in past time.
Somebody please call the Wwwambulance on the field
Old 01-08-2012, 02:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

The cool this is even though Dallas will never have that 90's glory again neither will any other team! That was pure luck to have all those guys together at the same time. If it wasn't we would have done it again since but we haven't.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dallas has been loaded offensively n on the defense for 5+ yrs and all they been doing is choking. Period!
Old 01-08-2012, 02:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

NY just sent another set of chumps to join the last set of chumps. Call the Wwambulance back from fort.worthless to atlanta
Old 01-08-2012, 03:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dallas hasn't been loaded. Austin, whitten, and romo? Not one running back worth a **** until Murray which showed until he got hurt. Texan fans have a lot to be excited about but take a lesson from the other side of the fence and don't get your hopes up . The Bengals aren't exactly gatekeepers to the bowl
Old 01-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
Where did you see manning say he wouldn't mentor another QB? Sounds very out of character for that guy. Plus, numerous sources from the inside say irsay has every intention of drafting luck.
They will not pass up Luck when they know Peyton is almost done. These guys just don't wanna admit they are gonna be screwed for years to come.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NemeSS
Cowgirls will NEVER reclaim that 90s glory.
Homo is and never will be good enough to win a champinship. And if they do make playoffs next year, they will choke, fall apart and lose and homo will be in the fetal position like he always does in past time.
Somebody please call the Wwwambulance on the field
Still hating on romo??? How when he is better than any QB Y'all have on the roster?
Old 01-08-2012, 04:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
it's all over ESPN, they already committed to drafting luck and are working out his contract details now.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

I think Romo is just as good as a qb as Schaub. Schaub capitalizes while Romo chokes.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by posz28
I think Romo is just as good as a qb as Schaub. Schaub capitalizes while Romo chokes.
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that last statement. Schaub has had his share of bonehead moments.

And for the Cowboy fans who are telling Texans fans not to "start this", I'd just like to point out that both the Texans and the Cowboys now have exactly the same number of playoff wins in the last 15 seasons.

Toodles!

-Mike
Old 01-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Launching!

I can't wait til the cowboys and texans play each other again!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

last time i seen it on espn those where his exact words. but the faber plan might of changed. Haven't seen espn since thursday so idk what's the word now.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:52 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that last statement. Schaub has had his share of bonehead moments.

And for the Cowboy fans who are telling Texans fans not to "start this", I'd just like to point out that both the Texans and the Cowboys now have exactly the same number of playoff wins in the last 15 seasons.

Toodles!

-Mike
Or another way of saying it: The Texans have now become equally successful as the Cowboys have, during their co-existence together in the NFL.

Now all the Cowboys fans will cry, because they can no longer say they have accomplished more since the Texans have been around.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Being a jacksonville fan, I will give the credit to the texans. Took an entire decade to reach the playoffs, but it finally came and they are advancing to the divisional round for the right to beat the ravens. I don't hate the ravens, but I like the texans more so than the ravens, and I am for anybody against the patriots.

I been bashing the texans all season long, but I will give them credit for what they have done.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Or another way of saying it: The Texans have now become equally successful as the Cowboys have, during their co-existence together in the NFL.

Now all the Cowboys fans will cry, because they can no longer say they have accomplished more since the Texans have been around.
I'm not crying, it's a fact y'all have now been just as successful as the cowboys since the texans existence. I'm def rooting for the ravens, because they're my favorite afc team and if y'all make it to the Superbowl or afc championship I will never hear the end of it lol
Old 01-09-2012, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

Hating? Just sounds like some sissies crying for attention if you ask me. GL
Old 01-10-2012, 12:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TruBloodTransAm
I'm not a cowboys fan, so I'm not hating on the Texans, but let's be realistic...the only reason they're in the playoffs is because Manning sat out this season and gave the other teams in their division a break. Wait until they draft Andrew Luck, the colts will have a death grip on that division for another 10 years.

Good for the Texans though, hope they capatilize on this opportunity, and win again in the next round.
your a ******* moron! even if the colts went 16-0 this year and we went 9-7 correct me if im wrong but wouldnt we still be a wildcard team??? the colts aren't ****. go get luck i dont give a ****.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
I'm not crying, it's a fact y'all have now been just as successful as the cowboys since the texans existence. I'm def rooting for the ravens, because they're my favorite afc team and if y'all make it to the Superbowl or afc championship I will never hear the end of it lol
how convienent your favorite afc team is the team the texans are playing. yeah of course you wont hear the end of it because all you have done is talk **** and hate on the texans this year, no matter what great things they have done you still cant just bite your ******* tongue and admit that what the texans have done this year is pretty phenomenal!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
how convienent your favorite afc team is the team the texans are playing. yeah of course you wont hear the end of it because all you have done is talk **** and hate on the texans this year, no matter what great things they have done you still cant just bite your ******* tongue and admit that what the texans have done this year is pretty phenomenal!
Yes the Texans have done a hell of a job this season!!!!

Quick Reply: To all the Houston Texans Haters