Xtreme Horsepower out of business?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 11:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by $O$OE
It has nothing to do with handling "the truth"
It has to do with you flapping your gums since I can remember.
Same **** with slow *** PAT and all the other punks that were called out that day we went to Denton, No one showed up. Just a bunch of gum flapping going around. If you dont run your car and just those gums i hope you can let your fist bang cause to me and Hater that's how it seems.
and who gives a **** about grammar, this aint a grammar course in school so what does it matter how Hater types, dont like it do something homie. That simple..
You come up for air long enough to make a post?
It matters how he types because its hard *** **** to understand his bs.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Teching In

See you soon lol
Old 02-15-2012, 09:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Am I late for the gang bang?
Old 02-15-2012, 10:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
From what I understand, this is not true.

I was told that Arvil is now employed at Autozone out in Saginaw.
Chris is now trying to start his own shop out in Little Elm.
Originally Posted by -HATERMAKER-
lol everyones sources are funny!!!
Would you like PROOF perhaps???

Call Autozone in Saginaw if you would like to confirm for yourself.
Thanks and have a good day kind sir!

Last edited by Black2001z06; 02-17-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Staging Lane

I will if I ever see you but hell I know you wouldn't show up for that you couldn't even show up for a little race but I'm not to worried I'm sure I'll bump into you one day and you will see why they call me champ!
Is it because you take it up the butt like a champ?
Old 02-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Lol is that all you could come up with really???? You see this goin on for a full 24 hours and you jump in with a stupid *** comment like that???? Please sit back and think of somethin that could atleast make me laugh at you... You just found yourself on the suck at life list along with your buddy Sam of you would like to join Sam with his new life experience please pm me and I will be more than happy to deliver you an address!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Arvil has been working for the zone way before the shop moved locations. And i doubt he works at the one in saginasty. He must have been there taking a managers shift but i doubt he works there. .
Old 02-15-2012, 01:29 PM
9 Second Club

im out right now in the camaro lets do it tomorrow night!!!!! and i laugh at how many pistons all your customers have to go through. but like i said sam i couldnt take you serious if you could tune worth a ****!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats funny is mine was faster on 7 cylinders than your car I have read all the bs in this thread and Dillon, if you have such confidence in Arvil and his tuning/work why did you put a carb on your car? Im not going to sit here and argue all day, since its obvious thats what you like to do. But, I have my money on Sams 3900lb "turd" if yall decide to race.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brett walker
Whats funny is mine was faster on 7 cylinders than your car I have read all the bs in this thread and Dillon, if you have such confidence in Arvil and his tuning/work why did you put a carb on your car? Im not going to sit here and argue all day, since its obvious thats what you like to do. But, I have my money on Sams 3900lb "turd" if yall decide to race.
Is that a call out?
Old 02-15-2012, 01:46 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
Is that a call out?
I can only speak for myself, But my car will be down for a few weeks since Im in ND working. I "HOPE" to have it ready by mid March. But, ill run anybody, all they can do is outrun me. I dont take this as serious as some. Its my hobby, not my life.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ha ha ha!!! they only build what the customer paid for so if it was a shitty build they might want to worry more about a better job or workin some overtime.... to everyone else who is **** talkin you should probably get a life!!!
As far as this comment goes I have a close friend that paid 7k for a complete longblock from them. Only thing he supplied was the MS3 cam.

Motor specs:

Diamond pistons -4cc
Eagle H-beams
Stock crank
Arp main studs
Head/rod bolts
Ported 5.3 heads with all the goodies
New gaskets
oil pump
timing chain

How is any of that cheap? How much do you think he should have spent? 10k? He got 4-5k miles and the motor spun a bearing. Bearings where a bronze color when taken out. The motor was not clearanced right and poorly put together. Oh lol and when he got it tuned from Arvil his motor put down 410rwhp at stock shift point for an auto at 6k. I guess he blanked on moving shift points. Got it retuned by Shaner and shift points were set at 7k and car made 40 more rwhp. Defending Arvil's tuning ability is a joke in itself. The only car they made that was fast was there third gen. Of course you want you shop car to be the best. But that still doesn't reflect what really went on in there everyday builds.

Arvil was working at least once at the Saginaw Autozone as i and my friend have seen him there.

Now on the flipside I have heard that Chris has taken the rains of the company and is doing better work now that his old man is out of the pic.

Last edited by headed-ws6; 02-15-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Get a room guys!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Teching In

Now come on brett you couldn't save a bro if your car would start right now lol but to be honest Brett you are full of alot of friends who run there mouth and I'm 100% sure this buddy will be just as funny as your other 2 when he runs into me.... I don't care for racing I don't even like it anymore I just like cruisin and enjoying my car running... But when I was out every weekend I ran anyone and everyone I'm not scared of a loss and don't think you run anywhere near my car did but if you finally did after a year and 2 motors about to be 3 congrats!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:56 PM
9 Second Club

Your right. The stock short block bent a rod. And this one hurt a piston. But, you act like mine is the only one that has been hurt. It's a race car, and as hard as I run mine Im really surprised it lasted as long as it has. I hope to have it back together soon. And hopefully we will get the chance to line them up.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Teching In

I had 1 motor by xhp in the 5s never broke so no need for **** talkin them..... And yah should be fun!
Old 02-15-2012, 04:52 PM
9 Second Club

Haha you just got it back running. So if it didn't break why was it apart?
Old 02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Different car
Old 02-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Teching In

i took it out to go through it because i had over 100 passes on it and alot of driving and when i had it out my buddy ended up buying it i already had my 440 together, lsx block, two 6.0 blocks, and a 5.3 so why not help a good friend out he only got the shortblock and got a dif cam... but besides all the bullshit talk my car was on the bottle every pass and never took a **** pointg blank period.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:54 PM
9 Second Club

i took it out to go through it because i had over 100 passes on it and alot of driving and when i had it out my buddy ended up buying it i already had my 440 together, lsx block, two 6.0 blocks, and a 5.3 so why not help a good friend out he only got the shortblock and got a dif cam... but besides all the bullshit talk my car was on the bottle every pass and never took a **** pointg blank period.
Cool
Old 03-25-2012, 05:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=Greed4Speed;15962645]If Arvil could tune then why could he not get a 408 they built with a cam they spec'd to idle? I couldn't run my AC, and it would die on me while driving down the highway. Arvil actually said, "Sometimes I just can't get those big cams to idle." Thats real confidence inspiring. There was also an oil leak from their new build that ruined a new clutch. When I went to them with the issue they wanted $$$ to even look at it.
I finally had enough of their excuses and went elsewhere. Got the leak fixed which was a known problem with the crank they used, and got it retuned. Its funny how the other shop made it idle as well as my LS1 with a little 226 grind. Not only that but the 408 made more 30 more whp than the 450whp that Arvil could only get. I aslo spared no expense. If they said it needed to be replaced, I let them replace it. All that and the engine they built only got about 35k miles of 98% daily driving.
Thats the short version. So I have to disagree that they do great work.[/

I have similar idle issues with my new LS3 418 Stroker he built, I love the motor and all, I can run AC, but car needs to be at operating temp (210 degrees) and runs fine. Arvil said all I have to do is send him back PCM and he would resolve, only I haven't been able to talk with them goes right to voicemail for last month now

Last edited by Double J; 03-25-2012 at 05:51 PM.