Anybody a fan of the Clubhouse in DFW ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 06:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been a huge Pantera fan going on 17 years now since I first heard Far Beyond Driven. So much so that I immediately picked up their others that came out before; just to Cowboys From Hell though, not a fan of the stuff they did before that.

I need to stop by that place some time and see if I can meet Vinnie, would be awesome. I've known about it and how they visit it from time to time, just never been. I'm a bit jealous you were invited to hang out with him at his house, sounds like a ******* blast.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

deeply saddened here, I heard the shower is now gone
Old 02-14-2012, 11:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My gal asked me to go there with her, but I declined. I've taken her to 2 strip clubs upon her request and it's all good. However, I didn't wanna make a big habit of this because she was asked at each of those to if she'd like to become a stripper. She was also invited to dance at The Lodge. She IS a dancer, but not much of a stripper, even though I bought her a pole and she practices. It's nice to watch... AT HOME!

Oh, and I was gonna say, I'd like to go in to the Club now, just to form an opinion of the place. It's nice to meet famous people too, particularly when you didn't even know who they were!

Heard the Lodge was only topless. Didn't know they allowed full nudity.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

About 8 years ago I had a few friends that worked there (head valet and VIP manager). I heard plenty of funny stories of bouncers scraping the parking lot with dudes faces because they got belligerent when they were told they werent allowed in for failing to meet the dress code. Its a shame that its gotten worse.

Quick Reply: Anybody a fan of the Clubhouse in DFW ?