Anybody used Lsx Powersports in Mansfield?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 10:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nastyr-x-7
No I've had this name for a really long time, I built an LS powered rx7 like 5 years ago. But that cars is long gone.
I have never heard of this shop but I can definitely vouch for Colten... He's good guy and knows his stuff.. He is even not afraid to touch LT cars,..I got Dustin 2 put the y pipe back on my car and retune it. It's runnin better than ever...Good luck with your new shop Colten...
Old 02-08-2012, 07:37 AM
Teching In

Thanks Boe!! I really do appreciate it!! You Defiantly have the most bad *** and cleanest LT car I've ever worked on!! Are you still tryin to sell your car??
Old 02-08-2012, 07:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks Boe!! I really do appreciate it!! You Defiantly have the most bad *** and cleanest LT car I've ever worked on!! Are you still tryin to sell your car??

Right now I am savin up to get the suspenion where it needs to be to get a 9 second pass..
If somebody comes up with the cash it is theirs though... I havent really tried....I would be more than happy keeping it but could use the cash.. If I have it alot longer I may decide to put an auto in it and eventually go forced induction.. I bought a Bad Trailblaser SS that gets most of my time now... LS2's are awesome platforms..

Last edited by BADMOON; 02-08-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Teching In

Sounds good, but now your playing in the LSX world and it hard to get away from them!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You boys whiling to tackle my LT1/LS1 wiring harness??? Would do it myself just don't have the time right at this moment
Old 02-09-2012, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

That Badmoon guys a tool..
Old 02-09-2012, 05:26 PM
formerly lamborado (1-12-2012)

theyre a vendor on ls1truck, guys over there are happy with their work fwiw i have no expieriance with em.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BADMOON
Right now I am savin up to get the suspenion where it needs to be to get a 9 second pass..
If somebody comes up with the cash it is theirs though... I havent really tried....I would be more than happy keeping it but could use the cash.. If I have it alot longer I may decide to put an auto in it and eventually go forced induction.. I bought a Bad Trailblaser SS that gets most of my time now... LS2's are awesome platforms..
Going to be hard to pull off a 9 sec pass with ole Murle riding shotgun with a belly full of tacos... Lol..
Old 02-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Yeah greatwhite that's the majority of what we have been doing here lately, give us a call or come out to the shop sometime. Pm for more details. And yes we do alot of fast truck builds.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:00 AM
On The Tree

Yea you learned alot of it from main street customs. Im older and think they boyh did dustin wrong worked for him learned a few things and now we can do bolt ons but dustin still does thier tuning. The lil guy is cool the bigger guy that always has a frankinstein shirt on kinda a jerk this is imo they may do good work but remember where you came from.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Teching In

I did learn alot from main street, me and Dustin are still good buddies. But if you new the real situation you wouldn't be talkin right now. There's alot that goes on behind closed doors that's obviously you don't know about. Who are you anyways???
Old 02-10-2012, 07:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

He's a troll
Old 02-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by pkozera
Yea you learned alot of it from main street customs. Im older and think they boyh did dustin wrong worked for him learned a few things and now we can do bolt ons but dustin still does thier tuning. The lil guy is cool the bigger guy that always has a frankinstein shirt on kinda a jerk this is imo they may do good work but remember where you came from.
What a jackass, Colten and Chris are both cool as hell.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
You reference knowing people through Hutto, ****......
For real... lol
Old 02-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Teching In

I knew yall would give me **** for saying that lol, hes a buddy of mine, I know hes not really liked by many people on here...
Old 02-10-2012, 04:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I knew yall would give me **** for saying that lol, hes a buddy of mine, I know hes not really liked by many people...
Fixed.. I'll stop though because I need those heads and can installed.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Teching In

Lol its all good, i don't care.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Going to be hard to pull off a 9 sec pass with ole Murle riding shotgun with a belly full of tacos... Lol..
LOL... Murle is on a diet... I put him on it so he will look good in his leopard thong for you on the Brazos when you guys go floating for Spring Break instead of me goin 2 TX2K12..
Old 02-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Teching In

For those of you that would consider using a Craigslist advertiser to work on your car.
Here's a little back ground on these two. Colten Young guy that does know his stuff, He worked changing oil and pulling transmissions for Vandergriff Chevrolet in Arlington. He then worked for Dustin at Main Street Customs doing maintenance and other repair work for about 6 months. Before He and Chris decide to "Start their own performance shop"
Chris worked for himself as a road side repair service, he also so had a small shop in Arlington that failed, Then he also went to work for Main Street Customs. He worked there for a few months learning from Dustin and stealing everything he could to help he and Colten open their own shop.
Neither one of them have any real training or long term experience. They still use Dustin at Main Street Customs in Venus , TX. to do all their tuning and referencing performance ideas. (so if you pay them to tune you car or truck, it is actually do at Main Street)
They can't post to many references do to the fact that they have only done a hand full of satisfied customers. Mostly their friends and family. Those don't make reputable references. So do your home work before you have a shop that has only been in business for a few months do performance work on your car or truck!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Teching In

Wow somebody else that has absolutley no clue on what hes talking about that went on at Main Street, before you come on here and talk smack get all the background information about what really happened!! I think its funny how you know every little detail about me and Chris, sounds like somebodies a little jealous about another performance shop opening up in the area.....

Quick Reply: Anybody used Lsx Powersports in Mansfield?