This is why I live in Texas!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 02:25 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nobody really takes anything retardedpenguin says as truth anyways.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

@DSIM

I was talking to the guy that quoted me who thought I was talking like a sissy boy. Im on the mobile theme and can't quote easily, wont let me switch to the normal version.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:51 AM
Teching In

this happened a few weeks ago i believe...the guy fires his .50 cal into the ground as a warning shot and apprehends the suspect. not illegal...in fact, he's a hero...
http://www.click2houston.com/news/Be...z/-/index.html
Old 02-22-2012, 07:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
I guess I'll have to read into it. Had someone banging on our doors and windows, then they started flashing lights in the windows. They went to the back yard and did the same ****.

Asked a lawyer friend about it and he said it would not end well for me if I had shot him.
Front yard no. Back yard shoot to kill, next time open the door and wait and again shoot to kill. Wanna add spice duct tape knife left by him.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by davidv
I'm a Texas Peace Officer n up to my knowledge u can shoot a person when the actor(intruder) is in YOUR property n the actor makes u feel your life n the lives of others (ex: family) is in danger, or if its nighttime n the actor is in YOUR property n is stealing YOUR property. Another thing u don't shoot to kill lol u shoot to control the situation (good luck if u say "I shot to kill the actor" in court lol), as far as that guy, yes he was trying to do a good deed km stopping the burglar but he should've NEVER fired his weapon, here in Texas is called Deadly Conduct. In my opinion the best thing to do in this situation is call the police n give as best description of the burglar as possible nothing more nothing less; now if its YOUR property that is bro.g burglarized, I can't tell u to shoot someone but I can tell u do what u have to do to protect your property, family, n yourself. Any questions feel free to ask

Of course you don't say you shot to kill, the death was just the bi-product of him being shot. I was only trying to disable him.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by imlooking
Lol - some of you kids post the darnedest things

(1) retardedshitbird - you have a "lawyer friend" !?!? Something tells me you really meant to say "one of your uneducated classmates that just so happened to read a cool Facebook post about guns and stuff"

(2) and to the guy that had another POS cop (actually, one cop and his paper pushing constable idiot brother) tell him to "shoot the guy and then move his nasty carcass into your own home before the cop gets there" is the the STUPIDEST **** I have ever seen or heard...take those idiots advice - i'll write you in prison

I'm gonna keep reading this hilarious thread for a couple days - fairly entertaining
Sorry, you should turn your sarcasm meter on and I should have said that laughing ensued after he said drag him back in the house. Obviously if the guy is fleeing your home you have no reason to shoot him unless he is running out and firing over his shoulder or something. Relax poncho
Old 02-23-2012, 12:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by gcodetx
How about ******* joe horn!? American legend!
God bless Joe Horn!
Old 02-23-2012, 02:49 PM
TECH Resident

Gotta love Texas.