TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 94fixerTA
How's the food?
Is pretty good for horse meat
Old 03-30-2012, 11:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

U know what they say in the old country.
If it swims,walks,or flys. pepper and spice make it nice with a side of rice.
This frostys place sounds like one of the old school.mom and pop burger shacks. I rather stop at those kind of places than the big corporate burger places. Except whataburger. No real texan will ever diss whataburger.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

I agree about wataburger I usually put us right up there with them on quality. Sometimes wataburger is terrible though, depends if it's franchise or corporate. Friend got some chicken strips there the other day and they were COMPLETELY raw!!

We are still doing it the same as we were almost 60 years ago!
Old 03-31-2012, 12:33 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Mr. Frosty's is great, I haven't actually had any of the food, but that was damn near, if not the best, chocolate malt I have ever had. Ordered the biggest size and was s bit surprised less than 10 minutes later to realize I already finished it lol.

I'd be cool with it every Friday, like I said, it's right on my way home to work so it's convenient for me
Old 04-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The meet is definitely going on this Friday!
Let's try to get everyone out there.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

I'll be there!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I will be there too!
Old 04-04-2012, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'll be there in the new ride! Silverado is gone an a black GXP replaces it!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:39 AM

Default A Request

Hi everyone,

My name is Jason Yang and I am a student reporter for Denton Record Chronicle, and a Journalism major at the University of North Texas. We are currently working on profiling Denton County in the upcoming summer special edition magazine, and the story I am currently working on focuses on Mr. Frosty.

I stumbled across your forum discussions as I was doing some research on the restaurant. I am fascinated by the idea that y'all meet at Mr. Frosty for meet. Do these meets happen at a consistent basis?

If possible, I would like to talk to y'all before your's meet on Friday. I simply want to witness the car meet in person, and ask y'all a few question regarding y'all's meets and Mr. Frosty.

This is not some kind of prank. I am genuinely intrigued by the correlation of Mr. Frosty and y'all's car meets. I didn't want to intrude on the car meet on Friday hence why I am posting here to hopefully gain y'all's permissions beforehand. The interview shouldn't take more than five to 10 minutes.

Please consider, and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Jason
Old 04-04-2012, 06:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by UNT.jyang13
Hi everyone,

My name is Jason Yang and I am a student reporter for Denton Record Chronicle, and a Journalism major at the University of North Texas. We are currently working on profiling Denton County in the upcoming summer special edition magazine, and the story I am currently working on focuses on Mr. Frosty.

I stumbled across your forum discussions as I was doing some research on the restaurant. I am fascinated by the idea that y'all meet at Mr. Frosty for meet. Do these meets happen at a consistent basis?

If possible, I would like to talk to y'all before your's meet on Friday. I simply want to witness the car meet in person, and ask y'all a few question regarding y'all's meets and Mr. Frosty.

This is not some kind of prank. I am genuinely intrigued by the correlation of Mr. Frosty and y'all's car meets. I didn't want to intrude on the car meet on Friday hence why I am posting here to hopefully gain y'all's permissions beforehand. The interview shouldn't take more than five to 10 minutes.

Sincerely,
Jason
I don't have a problem with it. As long as the others don't. We usually get there around 7:30. My name is Buck, but I'm sure any of the guys that show up would be willing to talk with you about Frosty's or the meet.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by UNT.jyang13
Hi everyone,

Sincerely,
Jason
Jason I work in GAB 313 CAS IT I know the journalism is on the 1st floor, feel free to ask me anything you want if you wanted to before or after meet as well. We usually meet every Friday, normally close to 10 or more cars meet, mostly local guys. Im sure no one will have an issue.

But anyways I'll be there guys

Last edited by CamaroSS27; 04-04-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:10 AM
TECH Regular

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

If I can get the time to put my fender back on my corvette I will try to swing by. Seems like it has been forever since I've been to a meet.

Jeff
Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 PM

I don't have a problem with it. As long as the others don't. We usually get there around 7:30. My name is Buck, but I'm sure any of the guys that show up would be willing to talk with you about Frosty's or the meet.
Originally Posted by CamaroSS27
Jason I work in GAB 313 CAS IT I know the journalism is on the 1st floor, feel free to ask me anything you want if you wanted to before or after meet as well. We usually meet every Friday, normally close to 10 or more cars meet, mostly local guys. Im sure no one will have an issue.

But anyways I'll be there guys
Awesome. Thank y'all so much for this opportunity.

CamaroSS27, what's your office hour? I am available today and tomorrow afternoon.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:03 AM
On The Tree

Best way to get the Mr Frosty's story would be to come out and enjoy a delicious burger with us!
Old 04-05-2012, 11:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Best way to get the Mr Frosty's story would be to come out and enjoy a delicious burger with us!
I talked to him yesterday but he is still gonna come out, and gonna bring his bud to takes some pics so we need all there lol
Old 04-05-2012, 11:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just wanted to let you guys know that we are doing a rollout for cars and coffee this weekend at Starbucks in shops of legacy off the dallas north tollway and legacy. Rollout is at 7:15.

I still need to get my *** to a Mr. Frostys G2G some day myself.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 01CaMMMaro
Just wanted to let you guys know that we are doing a rollout for cars and coffee this weekend at Starbucks in shops of legacy off the dallas north tollway and legacy. Rollout is at 7:15.

I still need to get my *** to a Mr. Frostys G2G some day myself.
Damn yard work! I still wanna go to a C&C. Maybe I'll make it out for next months. We could all get together and cruise down there.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:03 AM
Staging Lane

I'll be there
Old 04-06-2012, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by VetteRedLS6Z28
I'll be there
omg he is alive!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic