Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im looking local
Old 04-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Staging Lane

What pissed me off I tried calling for a week she never replied until yesterday she said call her lawyer.

Lawyer says he got papers signed wouldn't tell me what papers! And that my baby girl stays in custody with her mom till trial date. On top of that they won't let me talk to my daughter. Her lawyer said I should move on with my life
Old 04-06-2012, 02:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do not talk to her lawyer and do not tell them where you are staying. Definally do not sign ANYTHING without a lawyer being present.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Launching!

If you are in houston are give Matt Mahoney a call ... Its a tuff battle but one of the best if not the best! give him a call hes going to ask how you heard of him just tell him Carl Spence sent you ... You should be pleased
Old 04-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks I'll look him up now
Old 04-06-2012, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

Just reading this makes me sad. I hope I never have to put my little girl and little boy through this. OP good luck with everything and I hope the Judge makes the right decision. If she is a bad mom I hope you get her, if she is a good mom you should understand what is best for your little girl. Either way good luck and play it smart.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Staging Lane

That's the whole thing with me. I want my daughter happy with or without me and I'm man enough to put aside my emotional feelings and do what's best for her. Her mom does lack in certain areas some i would like to mention my luck this thread would get back to her and them no telling what other mischievous things she trying to pull from. She has nothing on me, other then I'm a good day that's supported her and paid for everything. I jump at every chance to get my daughter and for the last year I pick he'd up from school on Friday and keep her every weekend and take her back to school Monday morning
Old 04-06-2012, 04:44 PM
ppp
Launching!

There is a lawyer named Lynn knap. (I think thats how it's spelled). A bunch of people use her at the plants. They say she is ruthless and almost always gets what she wants. She also will win sympathy being a woman. And she is local
Old 04-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

ATEURZ06, I talked to Matt, hes the man for sure. I'm glad you referred me to him. Straight shooter for sure. Now I need to sell these cars I have! Thanks again! I mean it
Old 04-06-2012, 05:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A buddy of mine paid 10k for his lawyer. The only reason he got custody of his daughter was because he was smart and got a bunch of dirt from his wife's facebook page (took screen shots and printed them for evidence against her in court). She was always posting about going out and getting fucked up Tuesday-Sunday. Like most say, if your wife isn't crazy, un-employeed, alcoholic, has a bad record, or a drug addict......It could be a big loss for you. If she has some sort of social net work page, try and get any dirt. With that said that goes for you as well, if you have questionable pictures, friends, posting, or anything that could paint you in a bad light.........now is the time to take them down.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man I went through this last year. My ex is a total derelict and I knew if I could just wrestle joint custody from her that she would eventually bow out, just from her own self-centeredness. It has worked out just like I thought. It cost me over $10k, but that's nothing when it comes to my daughters' future. I will say that I wish I had hired a ball-busting female attorney instead of a male attorney. My ex had a female attorney and our judge was female. That's why it ended up costing me so much money.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by souljaboy9768
What pissed me off I tried calling for a week she never replied until yesterday she said call her lawyer.

Lawyer says he got papers signed wouldn't tell me what papers! And that my baby girl stays in custody with her mom till trial date. On top of that they won't let me talk to my daughter. Her lawyer said I should move on with my life
I'm assuming you're a good person so with that the lawyer needs to go **** himself. Tell him to put himself in your shoes or any other dad that has a POS mother who is a menace to herself and kids..
Old 04-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Staging Lane

I'm no dead beat dad, and I'm pursuing this till I have her back home
Old 04-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by souljaboy9768
ATEURZ06, I talked to Matt, hes the man for sure. I'm glad you referred me to him. Straight shooter for sure. Now I need to sell these cars I have! Thanks again! I mean it
no prob bro he is a straight shooter he will not sugar coat anything .... He hasnt been doing it as long as some others out there but one thing is that he grew up in the family law his dad is another hot shot in houston... hes young and knows his stuff for sure.. if you need someone to vent to hit me up trust me im going through the same thing ... Trust me its going to get dirty before it gets better ..
Old 04-08-2012, 11:20 AM
On The Tree

Ask your lawyer about getting temporary visitation rights off the bat. They may be supervised till the matter is closed, but you can see your daughter. Screw that POS attorney of hers.

Are currently paying child support? If so you should have visitatation, in Dallas you can get it documented by the police. They will not come out, but more evidence for court.

If not and you are willing to pay child support, you can file through the attorney generals office and get the ball rolling with that and establish your visitation rights.

Your in for one hell of a fight and a lot of $. Hang in there and remember this about the child, not the drama she brings. Ill feelings you have toward her should be kept to yourself. Give her No damaging evidence of your character.

Good luck man!
Old 04-08-2012, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

If she is not allowing you visitatation handed down from the courts, document it through the police. Just wanted to clarify.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Staging Lane

I'm not Paying child support but fur the last year I provided her with a new car that I pay $400 a month for. Money is nothing for the happyness of my daughter. I'll sell everything I have and work a second job
Old 04-08-2012, 12:23 PM
TECH Regular

Man, I'm sorry for you and your kids. Good luck.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

Document payment on her car. Your attorney can use it I believe.

If you wait on filing the child support till court hearing, ask the attorney to establish temporary visitatation order. If you pay no child support and don't get an attorney, unfortunately there will be no leg to stand on. Document any money given to her or any items you buy for your child, again the attorney can use these

Good luck.....
Old 04-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Staging Lane

Best of uck buddy. Sounds like you're taking care of it all the right way. Hopefully it works out in your favor!