Need the best family lawyer

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by souljaboy9768
I never go out and I dont drink, and even if I had a drink I would never do so in front of my daughter. She sees enough of that from her moms side. I live at home with parents (working on getting a place) I've always maintain a full time job. I work as a rig mechanic (she never worked until we separated a year ago and then she got a part time job at a fast food restaurant) never been in trouble with the law besides speeding tickets that I paid. I've done a deployment over seas (400 days) when I was in army. And when I came back 6 months later we separated. I told her to move out. I was tired of the verbal abuse (your not a man.... Your a sorry as dad....ect.) I got to school full time and next year I'll finish school with B.A.S in criminal justice.
Living with parents - (does not show STABILITY), working as a rig mechanic - (First thing that comes to mind is long hours & off shore), Deployment - (PTSD Possibly), full time student, these are factors she might bring to her attorneys attention which will be obstacles for you.

If you're a full time student, living with your parents and working on a rig, when will you have time to care for your child if your parents arent available?

Eventhough your speeding tickets have been paid, how long has it been since you've received a speeding ticket?

Are you experienced any PTSD symptons, when is the last time you've had an evalution?

Do not be suprised if you get asked those questions somewhere along the process. Be prepared to answer the open ended questions in "present" answers and throughly instead of past or future tense. Answer closed ended questions with Yes or No. Do not overcompensate answers.

Women are always testing a man's manhood and get under their skin by lashing out with "you are a sorry as dad,etc" when they are upset because something didnt go as they had planned. If you argue with them all the time trying to disprove them, you will lose and it adds to more anger and resentment. The best thing to do is just ignore them and leave the room, 20-30 minutes, maybe an hour later, she's be telling you she's sorry and why she was so upset.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Staging Lane

I moved in with parents cause sad got laid off, rig mechainc I don't go off location and I work on refurb and build new work over rigs at a shop. 7-4 Monday through Friday. And everyknow and then a weekend. PTSD, everyone goes through an evaluation before coming home and transitioning to civilian life. I attend online classes this way I can be at home with my daughter. I has 1 speeding ticket in 2010.

Every woman is different, some may get lucky and have one that caring enough to understand most like me have a bitter one who is ungrateful and no amount of time can cure that
Old 04-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by souljaboy9768
I moved in with parents cause sad got laid off, rig mechainc I don't go off location and I work on refurb and build new work over rigs at a shop. 7-4 Monday through Friday. And everyknow and then a weekend. PTSD, everyone goes through an evaluation before coming home and transitioning to civilian life. I attend online classes this way I can be at home with my daughter. I has 1 speeding ticket in 2010.

Every woman is different, some may get lucky and have one that caring enough to understand most like me have a bitter one who is ungrateful and no amount of time can cure that
Women are comlicated, you just have to know how to train them.

Going forward, before having any other children, be sure she's IS the right one and yall are married first.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't mean to jack your thread bro but I need advice from this ppl too. I'm a young guy with a stable low pay job in retail and live at home with my parents because I'm working on my bachelors. I too need to get custody of my baby girl because I'm not willing to allow her the possibility of leading the life her mother lived/s due to misfortune and her unwillingness to change.

What is the first steps I need to take? baby's mother and I weren't married but we did sign the paper work at the hospital for her birth certificate. We also later had one of the walgreens mail in DNA test done.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 228bluebird
Don't mean to jack your thread bro but I need advice from this ppl too. I'm a young guy with a stable low pay job in retail and live at home with my parents because I'm working on my bachelors. I too need to get custody of my baby girl because I'm not willing to allow her the possibility of leading the life her mother lived/s due to misfortune and her unwillingness to change.

What is the first steps I need to take? baby's mother and I weren't married but we did sign the paper work at the hospital for her birth certificate. We also later had one of the walgreens mail in DNA test done.

Contact a attorney. We no longer live in a day and age where verbal communication solves anything. It's always best to lead with your **** together then hash it out in a conversation.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

I agree I went to court last week. I don't have full custody yet but I do have joint and visitation rights. I have more time then what she has and she restricted to living in a 30 mile radius where she can take off with my little girl. Pm me. It's not easy and I'm still learning about this. You be surprise how many of your fellow members can contribute some good advice on this topic.