Texas Mile Attendees, does anybody have more information on this vette?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 06:07 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Dang Faerman, that's a name I haven't heard in a while. Bad *** engine builder
Old 04-14-2012, 12:57 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last time i was there Dan Davinci was working out of Faerman's shop, I think he is still there.
I had faerman build an engine about two years ago. I'll tell you that his shop is real deceiving since it was such a mess, there were so many heads and blocks laying around it was tough walking through but their work is top notch.

Last edited by mondols1; 04-14-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:49 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBronco
classic lol
Old 04-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
All these kids with their fancy Motecs, Pro EFI, AEM **** boxes, BS3s...all junk, using unproven technology such as "electricity" and "computer chips." What do you think was running the fork lifts carrying napalm so that our B52s could keep dropping heat on ol' charlie hiding in the jungle back in NAM were using? Carburetor. What did Dale "The Intimidator" Earnhardt use on his engine to dominate NASCAR? Carburetor. What was on the bus that Rosa Parks was kicked off of? Carburetor. So Carburetor in sum wins wars, wins races and won the civil rights movement and if you don't like that then your a racist who hates NASCAR and probably voted for Obama.
Hail yes!
Old 04-21-2012, 05:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
All these kids with their fancy Motecs, Pro EFI, AEM **** boxes, BS3s...all junk, using unproven technology such as "electricity" and "computer chips." What do you think was running the fork lifts carrying napalm so that our B52s could keep dropping heat on ol' charlie hiding in the jungle back in NAM were using? Carburetor. What did Dale "The Intimidator" Earnhardt use on his engine to dominate NASCAR? Carburetor. What was on the bus that Rosa Parks was kicked off of? Carburetor. So Carburetor in sum wins wars, wins races and won the civil rights movement and if you don't like that then your a racist who hates NASCAR and probably voted for Obama.
This made my day thanks...