ZL1 y u such a fat pig? v. 2013 Boss 302

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 01:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Yeah. Having a fully warrantied 660hp monster of a car with leather/sued interior, navigation, and a comfortable ride while capable of knocking down 125mph trap speeds in stock trim is way overrated.
You gotta be pretty ******* stupid if you need GPS navigation to find your way back to the staging lanes.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by htownws6
You gotta be pretty ******* stupid if you need GPS navigation to find your way back to the staging lanes.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:36 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 1ltcap
yea, that first line of reasoning got me into the dealer to test drive one. the car sold itself after that.
i must be getting old though. for $1k more, another dealer could've gotten me the same car, but with backup camera, hid headlights, and onboard nav. they had me approved and all.....but i just didn't want that stuff.
To much extra stuff to break. Speaking from GM, a lot of GM products still have power window motor problems, like the C6s have issues with regulator assemblies. If they can't get stuff like that right, I don't want them to try to think they fancy and heat my seats.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
To much extra stuff to break. Speaking from GM, a lot of GM products still have power window motor problems, like the C6s have issues with regulator assemblies. If they can't get stuff like that right, I don't want them to try to think they fancy and heat my seats.
Agreed. I would've bought my regal with bench seat column shift and roll down windows if it was possible.

While GM is very inclined mechanically, their electronics is eh. Nowadays it seems to be improved.

And this discussion is pointless, how many LSjuan fbodies with cams could you buy for the price of one of these cars?
Old 06-30-2012, 07:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by GTOSE
Agreed. I would've bought my regal with bench seat column shift and roll down windows if it was possible.

While GM is very inclined mechanically, their electronics is eh. Nowadays it seems to be improved.

And this discussion is pointless, how many LSjuan fbodies with cams could you buy for the price of one of these cars?
WTF does that matter? Any car will have electronic issues eventually regardles of make, yr or model.
Who the **** cares what other folks consider good or bad in value or quality.
Some prefer the mustang, others the camaro. The camaros are gonna sell, period.
So will the mustangs.
The thread title was just created to stir up ****.
I dont see anything wrong with the manufacturers using the features available to each car as selling points.
I take it that some ford loyalists see it as a big victory or something
Now that these 5.0/5.8 motors are available. And thats great, breeds competition and rivalry .But ridiculing the zl1 is a bitch ricer move.
The car is what it is. if you dont like it, dont buy it.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by htownws6
F these production cars, just build a 408 and put a blower on it. done. Take the left over money and blow it on hookers and blow...just my .02.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Robert@G-Force
Yeah just bustin ***** it's just funny watching the ZL1 Fanboys having to make excuses as to why Ford hasn't whipped all over that thing. Thats what makes the Chevy vs Ford rivalry so good sometimes Chevy wins sometimes Ford wins and 2012 definitely goes to Ford. Now Chevy do something about it.
I cant wait for the viper vs Z(06/R1)s...
Old 07-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NemeSS
WTF does that matter? Any car will have electronic issues eventually regardles of make, yr or model.
Who the **** cares what other folks consider good or bad in value or quality.
Some prefer the mustang, others the camaro. The camaros are gonna sell, period.
So will the mustangs.
The thread title was just created to stir up ****.
I dont see anything wrong with the manufacturers using the features available to each car as selling points.
I take it that some ford loyalists see it as a big victory or something
Now that these 5.0/5.8 motors are available. And thats great, breeds competition and rivalry .But ridiculing the zl1 is a bitch ricer move.
The car is what it is. if you dont like it, dont buy it.
ZL1 y u such a fat pig? v. 2013 Boss 302-wpwwj.gif

Quick Reply: ZL1 y u such a fat pig? v. 2013 Boss 302