BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 12:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
How in the world is that shady? He owned up to it and is fixing it... If it was a paying sponsor everyone would be sucking his nuts....
You sir spoke the truth.... some ppl would suck a sponsor *&%$ if they got close enough to them...
Old 06-14-2012, 12:47 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Morbid
I'm thinking the same thing. Unless the original poster is lying about the repeated attempts to contact him through e-mail. The seller is saying he never got any messages about it but the buyer claims e-mail exchanges with excuse after excuse.
At least he owned up to it and is making it right, I'll give him that.
yeah cause this is what I see its been 7 months that's a long *** time and the Op said he's been trying to get incontact with him and everytime he's giving him an excuse and one other thing. How the hell you gonna go 7 month with a with saying you got the names confused that pretty hard to belive for me at least especially if the buyer was trying to contact you . But that's just me . Ither Op is lying of the seller
Old 06-14-2012, 12:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

7 months is a long *** time... no arguing that... Ill have another plate masked off for him and post pics of it tonight... with his name and todays date on it just to prove Im not a thief... I messed up, my bad, my fault... I also contacted any of the other buyers in that batch and found that Maximus also never received a plate... I have already contacted him about it as well... How many sellers will do this and come on here and admit fault? Only the honest ones.... I have gotten a lot from this forum and would hate to be unwelcome.... Surely some of you local guys who are reading this have come to my house and we do whatever repairs you want in my garage... Anyone who has met me knows Im not a BS kind of guy... Im honest and own up to my mistakes... Could I have handled this different/better? Yep... Having said this, I am going to finish my day and post up pics later...
Old 06-14-2012, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I think you owned that deal pretty well. It didnt turn into a bunch of drama like most of these threads do. Way to man up!
Old 06-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Teching In

Ok Mike.. Like before I'm VERY understanding !!!!! But don't make yourself out to be a hero here !!!! I tried to get in touch with you about not receiving my plate. Until NOW you never responded. I'll let this all go and I will repost that you did follow through once I receive the plate. I'm not into drama..
Old 06-14-2012, 08:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by inahrtbt
Ok Mike.. Like before I'm VERY understanding !!!!! But don't make yourself out to be a hero here !!!! I tried to get in touch with you about not receiving my plate. Until NOW you never responded. I'll let this all go and I will repost that you did follow through once I receive the plate. I'm not into drama..
Making himself out to be a hero? That seems like a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't kind of situation. What else do you want him to say? All he's said (multiple times mind you) is that he's sorry, he fucked up, and now he's going to fix it. What would you have liked for him to have said instead?
Old 06-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Teching In

its on its way?
Old 06-14-2012, 10:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
Making himself out to be a hero? That seems like a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't kind of situation. What else do you want him to say? All he's said (multiple times mind you) is that he's sorry, he fucked up, and now he's going to fix it. What would you have liked for him to have said instead?
When some has been repetedly lied too they do not tend to belive what is being said until they get what is owed to them.

I'm sure the OP will get his plate but I also see where the OP stands on his comments because I have had the same thing happen to me. One member on here has yet to pay me for some parts I shipped out to him several months ago....
Old 06-14-2012, 10:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
When some has been repetedly lied too they do not tend to belive what is being said until they get what is owed to them.

I'm sure the OP will get his plate but I also see where the OP stands on his comments because I have had the same thing happen to me. One member on here has yet to pay me for some parts I shipped out to him several months ago....
out them

No sense in keeping quiet when someone is being cheated or not a legit seller/buyer.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:05 PM
^^^^x1 Registered User

Originally Posted by edub80
I think he blew his motor up in the last month or so.... karma is a bitch lol
Karma it is a bitch. How can some one forget to bring money when picking up a part when some one just txt them it was going to be 25 bucks and never heard about them since.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by inahrtbt
This entire post depicts that you are in fact, into drama. The point of making this thread was to get him to see this, out him a little, and get what you payed for no? It has accomplished all those things, he admitted fault, and in a graceful way at that, and seems to be immediately attempting to remedy the issue so as to not tarnish his name. Whats done is done, and all he can do is damage control at this point, which sound like he's doing quite a good job of it. Almost sounds like you expected to start mini battle with this guy by creating this post, and you didnt get it, so your are trying to lure him into some **** talking. Either way, glad your thread served its purpose and is getting results. Good luck with everything.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Like I've always said...everyone ***** up, it's how you handle those **** ups is what defines you and your character!
Send plate to OP and make this right, end of story.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:25 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Ballerado
This entire post depicts that you are in fact, into drama. The point of making this thread was to get him to see this, out him a little, and get what you payed for no? It has accomplished all those things, he admitted fault, and in a graceful way at that, and seems to be immediately attempting to remedy the issue so as to not tarnish his name. Whats done is done, and all he can do is damage control at this point, which sound like he's doing quite a good job of it. Almost sounds like you expected to start mini battle with this guy by creating this post, and you didnt get it, so your are trying to lure him into some **** talking. Either way, glad your thread served its purpose and is getting results. Good luck with everything.

Agree. Mike have always been a very helpful member here. He has manged this as I would have expected. Im positive everything will turn out fine.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:46 AM
TECH Addict

This has been handled guys. Tony is more understanding than most would have been with my screw up. I built his plate late last night and left him a message this morning about it. This last batch of plates has changed the wai I do business. It will not happen again.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:55 AM
TECH Regular

Riiiight. Cuz youd be that understanding after 7 months and no reply to emails and PM's.

As Chris Rock once said.... "Im not sayin its right.... but I understand."

HOWEVER: Anticop Ram Air is handling the situation about as well as one could hope for.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DSIM
Riiiight. Cuz youd be that understanding after 7 months and no reply to emails and PM's.

As Chris Rock once said.... "Im not sayin its right.... but I understand."

HOWEVER: Anticop Ram Air is handling the situation about as well as one could hope for.
Oh, absolutely I'd be more than upset. But honestly, I would not have sent emails and pm's for over half a year. If there was truly no response from the get go, I would not have let it drag on for that long, and would have exhausted all other means possible. My point was not if he is still upset with sitting around for 7 months with no product, it was that anticopramair owned up to it, and within days had this issue resolved, yet the OP continued to push the fact that he is no "saint". There was clearly some sort of mix up here, I think thats quite obvious, its fixed now so why still publicly out anticop? In all honesty, I think if the OP's story is all true, then he was a bit short of smart to pretty much stare at a brick wall for 7 months.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Mike you fu*ked up! Make it right and it should be cool. The OP will never do business with you again and maybe you lost a couple potential customers. You have a 99.5 percent rating just like on Ebay. End of story....
Old 06-15-2012, 12:31 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Oh, absolutely I'd be more than upset. But honestly, I would not have sent emails and pm's for over half a year. If there was truly no response from the get go, I would not have let it drag on for that long, and would have exhausted all other means possible. My point was not if he is still upset with sitting around for 7 months with no product, it was that anticopramair owned up to it, and within days had this issue resolved, yet the OP continued to push the fact that he is no "saint". There was clearly some sort of mix up here, I think thats quite obvious, its fixed now so why still publicly out anticop? In all honesty, I think if the OP's story is all true, then he was a bit short of smart to pretty much stare at a brick wall for 7 months.
Maybe because he had as much faith in him as yall do . So if you orderd something from me and i didnt give you ur stuff and ignored ur emails etc for half a year, then u come on here and blast me for doing what i promised , All i have to do is say "sorry i fucked up, ill give you ur stuff asap" and everythings forgiven all handy dandy. Cause that the way you make it sound. The only reason i would reply on here and admit i was wrong and say sorry would be so i wouldnt look bad in front of all yall and lose some buisness, cause who wants to lose money.... thats the only reason i think hes saying what hes saying but like i said he had 7 months to fix it and he chose not to till now why..... but that just me again.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:58 PM
TECH Addict

The reason I didn't answer emails is because I sent them to spam thinking he was someone else with the same first name. That's why I didn't respond. I also didn't know he didn't have my phone number. He does now. I searched my spam and there were 4 emails from him. That was my doing. My fault. I have done all I can to make it as right as I can. I f'd up. He still wants a plate and he has one now and we are cool as can be expected. It's easy for people to come on here and speculate why I am handling this the way I am. If I'm wrong, I admit it. End of story. My attention to detail should be in question, not my character.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
The reason I didn't answer emails is because I sent them to spam thinking he was someone else with the same first name. That's why I didn't respond. I also didn't know he didn't have my phone number. He does now. I searched my spam and there were 4 emails from him. That was my doing. My fault. I have done all I can to make it as right as I can. I f'd up. He still wants a plate and he has one now and we are cool as can be expected. It's easy for people to come on here and speculate why I am handling this the way I am. If I'm wrong, I admit it. End of story. My attention to detail should be in question, not my character.
Well said sir.

Quick Reply: BEWARE !!!! Anticop Ram Air aka: Michael Gray