DFW Area Members, Jake's Performance Updates

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 12:19 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Yeah, new place is freakin huge. We stopped by there again today to show the rest of the crew who hadn't seen it before. It's roughly about 7 times the size of the current shop. We're gonna need skateboards to get to and from one end to the other without passing out in this Texas heat

Joe, you'll have to remind me to show the new place to you when you have time to come out to the current shop so you can see your 60e build

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Getting more and more interested in the 80's! If I can get the bucking to go away with this big cam I'll go for an 80 with a lockup! If not, th400 it is!
Haha, it probably doesn't help with me coming to Frosty's every Friday babbling on about them
Old 06-27-2012, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Getting more and more interested in the 80's! If I can get the bucking to go away with this big cam I'll go for an 80 with a lockup! If not, th400 it is!
Originally Posted by y2kfrc
Yup I want an 80e in the Supra bad!
Congrats on the new shop.. I'll stop by one of these days.. Last Friday, I stopped by Frosty's for a bit and had me some badass food..

Will, you know what I would say. Do it.. lol Pwebb, refer to what I told Will.. lol

Last edited by jgarza54; 06-27-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:16 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jgarza54
Congrats on the new shop.. I'll stop by one of these days.. Last Friday, I stopped by Frosty's for a bit and had me some badass food..

Will, you know what I would say. Do it.. lol Pwebb, refer to what I told Will.. lol
What you were at Frosty's on Friday? I must have missed you by a few minutes lol. Come on out again and chill with us sometime Joel, don't be shy!
Old 06-27-2012, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, Pat said everyone took off to the track.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:26 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jgarza54
Yup, Pat said everyone took off to the track.
Oh man that was right after lol. Yeah we all went to the track, along with the whole Jake's Performance crew, should have come out there as well! Was a busy night, tons of people out

Quick Reply: DFW Area Members, Jake's Performance Updates