Gto got totalled last night by friend ins advice needed ASAP pls

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 05:58 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
Winters, you're an idiot! You obviously don't know Mario that well to call him stupid. He's just too trusting. That's the last thing he needs to hear now don't you think? Who's really the stupid one here. Mario just chill out and get something YOU can enjoy when your home, you'll get something better you always do, this time park it and take the keys, no more being a nice guy. I do agree however with the *** whooping part, you know already from his past he's not gonna pay or attempt to, I know he's your bud (as am I) bud F*** that. I'll hit u later if you're in town come by my place, you haven't seen what I did to the Z06 , don't trip off some of these other idiots on here with their smart *** comments bro it'll get better.
I would be willing to bet that you are around 20 years old, without a college degree. Note for yourself and future employment. Don't use text message substitutions for words when typing. It makes you look dumb, as if your post didn't do that.

Let's get this this thread strait since your good friend Mario was attempting to commit/ or consiper to commit a felony insurance fraud claim publicly on a forum.

Originally Posted by mariojmoe
My friend let someone drive his Gto last night and he had a blow out at 50 mph, lost control and crashed. No injuries, no other damage car grazed a tree enough to total it. ? Is this "his insurance only covers him" no one else especially under 25. He has not contacted his ins company as of yet, car was towed and police was contacted and the friend driving was cited for unsafe speed. Should "my friend" who owns the car simply say he was driving or what ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Awesome, thanks guys so basically being he does have f/c and the buddy does have valid license they should cover it (alghough he's 23)? They won't deny claim?
Nothing to get angry about, it's material and was an accident. He wasn't drinking or driving like an idiot. Material shi* comes and goes. "Friend" filed claim 100% truthful (he was ill and called buddy to take him home and pick up car) had blow out and wrecked.

Now, after the last post, we start to get this.

As I figured insurance co denied claim bc I wasn't the driver, in essence I just dropped 16k on a Gto I enjoyed (barely drove it) for 3 months, not much to say except it's a life lesson for me.
update, got home today (from over the road) snd met with buddy, He was very apologetic and offered to help out as much as he could. He has ins but got it after the fact so i'm screwed there too. We talked and he is very sincere and yes he manned up and gave me the entire real story,I'm totallly at peace with everything and am not going to sour my friendship with him. On a seperate note i have 80% of the parts sold. I appreciate everyones advice and support, Yes I did learn a lesson as my friend and I discussed. Keys with me from now on.

So little goodie boy Mario says it was his friend for a while, then comes clean after 2 pages of posts and let's know it was his car and not his friends.

So Little Slow Z06, Fast Z06, or whatever your text message grasp on the English langauge allows you to comprehend, you are dead wrong in the situation. Put the OP's sack in your mouth, and keep sucking. He came on here as a so called "nice guy", but publicly attempted, or asked about commiting a felony crime, lying, insurance fraud, etc. Glad you kids think your Mario is a "nice guy". You kids need to grow up, not get behind the wheel of other peoples cars, and do not operate cars under the influence. I've never heard of somebody having 3 friends wreck/total their cars, but then again, nobody drives my cars except me.

The young generation of kids never ceases to amaze me on their outlook on the reality of the world, and lack of responsibility.

Last edited by winters97gt; 06-29-2012 at 06:04 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:30 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Even on my dads 50 dollar a month insurance anyone who drives his truck is insured, will the insurance company be happy about paying for it,hell no but they should cover it, do not say he was driving all the ins company has to do is read the police report and your done
Old 06-29-2012, 09:50 AM
Launching!

Ok first of all grandpa, you obviously don't know me or Zac ( fastzo6). As a matter of fact I am college educated (San Jose state univ) to be exact and to my knowledge Zac is nearly finished with U of H so get your facts straight man first. Secondly *** (you're open) nobody's sac is in anybody's mouth, alghough you go that route don't assume everyone else does. Yes you are an idiot, yes 3 cars of mine got totaled out by others but guess what moron? They are mine and I can do what I please. I never came on here asking for sympathy or your .02 grandpa. As far as the felony part I'm not all that worried because a friend was simply asking advice not to mention I'm former law enforcement lol. Stop trying to be a cyber Rambo dude and get a life ok, not my fault you're boyfriend is not putting out, get the *** out your brain and maybe you can be somebody loser.

Last edited by mariojmoe; 06-29-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Launching!

^^^^ my bad everyone that's intended for winters^^^
Old 06-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Staging Lane

Man bro you should know better by now. This isnt the first time this happened... sorry to hear about the car man... give a call later today...
Old 06-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Staging Lane

Default winters

Originally Posted by winters97gt
I would be willing to bet that you are around 20 years old, without a college degree. Note for yourself and future employment. Don't use text message substitutions for words when typing. It makes you look dumb, as if your post didn't do that.

Let's get this this thread strait since your good friend Mario was attempting to commit/ or consiper to commit a felony insurance fraud claim publicly on a forum.

Now, after the last post, we start to get this.

So little goodie boy Mario says it was his friend for a while, then comes clean after 2 pages of posts and let's know it was his car and not his friends.

So Little Slow Z06, Fast Z06, or whatever your text message grasp on the English langauge allows you to comprehend, you are dead wrong in the situation. Put the OP's sack in your mouth, and keep sucking. He came on here as a so called "nice guy", but publicly attempted, or asked about commiting a felony crime, lying, insurance fraud, etc. Glad you kids think your Mario is a "nice guy". You kids need to grow up, not get behind the wheel of other peoples cars, and do not operate cars under the influence. I've never heard of somebody having 3 friends wreck/total their cars, but then again, nobody drives my cars except me.

The young generation of kids never ceases to amaze me on their outlook on the reality of the world, and lack of responsibility.
First off gramps I bet my "slow" 02 Z06 with 178K miles will destroy that pos of yours, secondly yup your correct, I never set foot in U of H, not studying psychology,hell I'm probably a partying loud high school drop out too right? I am in my 20's but you have everything else way off. Why don't you take your geritol, get your facts straight and stop making an idiot of yourself further and try grabbing a life pop. You're a complete nobody,and your not worth anybodys time or energy with this nonsense. No one asked you if it were smart to loan out their cars man? I know you can't comprehend this however. You have one foot on a banana peel and the other in a grave and you're on here stirring ****, You are truly pathetic old man, Pm me if want this kid with his slow high mileage pos Vette to blow your doors off, end rant!
Old 06-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Staging Lane

Wow this thread went downhill fast. At the risk if getting too involved, I can see why these people are friends..

Old 06-29-2012, 01:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
First off gramps I bet my "slow" 02 Z06 with 178K miles will destroy that pos of yours, secondly yup your correct, I never set foot in U of H, not studying psychology,hell I'm probably a partying loud high school drop out too right? I am in my 20's but you have everything else way off. Why don't you take your geritol, get your facts straight and stop making an idiot of yourself further and try grabbing a life pop. You're a complete nobody,and your not worth anybodys time or energy with this nonsense. No one asked you if it were smart to loan out their cars man? I know you can't comprehend this however. You have one foot on a banana peel and the other in a grave and you're on here stirring ****, You are truly pathetic old man, Pm me if want this kid with his slow high mileage pos Vette to blow your doors off, end rant!
I don't give a **** about the BS but you better run some single digit numbers to **** with Marks Vette. He did pull the blower off but I'm sure he can put enough dope on it to make up for it...
Old 06-29-2012, 01:51 PM
Launching!

Omg lol, all I was asking for was advice on how to possibility handle a situation and out of nowhere here comes the name calls. Most people on here know me and have done business with me (on here) and know I'm about as laid back and easy going as they come. Zach (fast 06) is a good friend of mine and took it personal. This thing did get totally outta hand at mr marks comment. At the end of the day everything is as it should be and for the most part everything worked out with me losing a little $ but not too much. Although everybodys entitled to their own opinion it should be stated in an appropriate matter if asked. I'm not a cyber/Internet bad *** fighter nor do I claim to have the fastest cars out there. Once more I take it as a lesson learned and will act accordingly here after. Winters I do get exactly where you were coming from but IMHO the name calling and gay comments (fastz06) was not called for which escalated this mess. It would not break my heart for this thread to close as its all over. Zach and Zeke I'll hit you guys up later tonight.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TechCam97
I still don't think it's 100% your fault, man. It definitely wasn't smart giving him the keys, but he needs to make things right with you. That was my main point. If you're not holding him accountable in any way then you are just enabling him to keep doing things like this to you and to other people he knows. Stop being so nice!

Mario, it sounds like you have some good, quality friends if this gentleman here is any indication of the other sort of people you associate with. Hang out with Fast02Z06 more and the other guy less, haha!
do you know kimbel??
Old 06-29-2012, 10:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FireHawk178
Wow this thread went downhill fast. At the risk if getting too involved, I can see why these people are friends..

Yes, it is pretty obvious by their posts.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:36 PM
Launching!

Yes, it is pretty obvious by their posts.
I sure wouldn't want to see your friends then, you are the one that started name calling and playing detective. Man how can you not see that? Im totally over it but am amazed you're surprised that others came down on you. Please just let it go this thread is a bust already.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

Im totally over it but am amazed you're surprised that others came down on you.
My friends are on this board. They own fast cars. Flash, Shelby08, SouthTexasBully, Mullet, 5litereater and a few other guys. Also, I failed to note where "others" came down on me besides you and your buddy.

Again, you came on here asking about committing a crime, or asking for your friend, or whatever your story is. It's a public forum. When you have 3 cars wrecked by friends, expect to take some flak. Glad that your 4th car won't end up like your last 3, since it sounds like you learned your lesson. Good luck. BTW, I'm in my 20's too.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Launching!

My friends are on this board. They own fast cars. Flash, Shelby08, SouthTexasBully, Mullet, 5litereater and a few other guys. Also, I failed to note where "others" came down on me besides you and your buddy.

Again, you came on here asking about committing a crime, or asking for your friend, or whatever your story is. It's a public forum. When you have 3 cars wrecked by friends, expect to take some flak. Glad that your 4th car won't end up like your last 3, since it sounds like you learned your lesson. Good luck. BTW, I'm in my 20's too.
No sweat man it's all good, and yes I did/do have a fair amount of flak coming my way but I'm not looking for sympathy. I was in a situation and was asking advice on the best way to handle it. I'm not the arguing or fight picking type (hell ask Robert and mike at g force) guess my buds and I just took it wrong. No hard feelings mark.