Your thoughts on the Cop fired and charged with battery on drunk hit and run suspect

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Old School Heavy

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

I have seen women act like this in police videos. They act all stupid like they don't understand the police offers authority and then play the poor woman card. The funnier ones are when they act like a princess and get aggressive with the cop.

The officer failed to gauge the level of force needed to navigate the situation. He also failed to evaluate her level of threat to him and public safety. He probably is not emotionally or socially intellegent or stable enough to do that job.

The fact that he is being charged with anything is surprising. I have seen far worse instances of innappropriate levels of police violence that went unpunished let alone charges filed.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baalic
Ya and to all the people who defend her, bet they wouldnt feel the same if she ran their kid over..

Since were supposing stuff, how would you feel if that was your mother, or your daughter getting ruffed up like that.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
**** that. That cop's a piece of ****.

The woman was doing a stupid thing by driving in that condition, but he straight up assaulted her for arguing with him. He even says it in the video.

Her: I'm a girl. You don't have to hit me like that.

Him: And, you don't have to sit there and argue with me.

Hitting a woman for arguing...Class ******* act, buddy.

MY POINT MADE. if i resisted WHICH SHE CLEARLY DID WHEN SHE PULLED AWAY. id expect to get my *** handed to me.

"im just a girl". Might as well of meant " im just a girl so i can do whatever the **** i want and theres nothing you can do about it". Because thats what she meant.

She refused a request pf the officer, a request to PROTECT THEM BOTH and instead decided she would talk pn her cellphone because the law doesnt apply to her, she showed no respect to the officer who was just doing his job. She claims she was trying to get someone to get her car, the video of you listen, never shows what she claims, its more of a " i cant believe this dumbfuck cop is making me obey"

They way some of look at "females" is ridiculous, maybe because you think wonen cant be criminals, well thats not the case and you all need to get your heads out of tbe stone age. Wonen can be dangerous and viloent. Look at all the moms who make news for killing their kids.... Bet she is deservingbof special treatment because she was a wonan tok huh, oh wait yup she was ... Ms. Anthony found not guilty....

This country is going to ****...
Old 08-22-2012, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im on my iphone, exuse typos i do t feel like fixing...
Old 08-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe he got what he deserved. That girl didnt even jerk away from him she just stepped off a bit and asked y she is getting arrested and bang face to the car lol. Just cause ur a cop doesnt mean ur always right.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:45 PM
12 Second Club

I would have tazered her face
Old 08-22-2012, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

Location: Just because the voices aren't real, doesn't mean they're not right!
Default He has nobody to blame but himself......

Cop let his emotions/anger get the best of him and effed up. Now he's paying for it.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

MY POINT MADE. if i resisted WHICH SHE CLEARLY DID WHEN SHE PULLED AWAY. id expect to get my *** handed to me.

"im just a girl". Might as well of meant " im just a girl so i can do whatever the **** i want and theres nothing you can do about it". Because thats what she meant.

She refused a request pf the officer, a request to PROTECT THEM BOTH and instead decided she would talk pn her cellphone because the law doesnt apply to her, she showed no respect to the officer who was just doing his job. She claims she was trying to get someone to get her car, the video of you listen, never shows what she claims, its more of a " i cant believe this dumbfuck cop is making me obey"

They way some of look at "females" is ridiculous, maybe because you think wonen cant be criminals, well thats not the case and you all need to get your heads out of tbe stone age. Wonen can be dangerous and viloent. Look at all the moms who make news for killing their kids.... Bet she is deservingbof special treatment because she was a wonan tok huh, oh wait yup she was ... Ms. Anthony found not guilty....

This country is going to ****...
Oh, give it a rest. Don't even compare this woman to a child killer.

That cop could have easily taken one side step behind her and pulled her arms together and cuffed them. I saw a very clumsy looking woman just get thrown face first into a car because she wasn't quick enough to respond to a "command". I didn't see her physically resist before that slam. ****. I didn't even see him attempt to cuff her before he slung her around.

He fucked up. Plain and simple.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

She was drinking and driving and the suspect of two hit and runs, she could have EASILY killed a child....

Drunk drivers need way harsher penalties then they have. First time, loose liscense for life, second time, attempted murder charges should be had.. Pure and simple. If your drunk driving you don't deserve to have the privledge.

If you disagree, thats fine, this woman had she been a man, well this would be a thread about how the perp was a douche not the cop, want me to pull some reference videos???!

I hate society holds z double standard.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just can't get over the fact that cops still do stuff like this. They all know the dash cam is running. Countless stories with video footage aired on the local news, cops fired, law suits and finally the TV shows World's Dumbest <insert whatever>.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

He didnt have to do that. Drunk woman?! Come on man thats pathetic what he did to her no matter how much of an idiot she was being.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

She was drinking and driving and the suspect of two hit and runs, she could have EASILY killed a child....

Drunk drivers need way harsher penalties then they have. First time, loose liscense for life, second time, attempted murder charges should be had.. Pure and simple. If your drunk driving you don't deserve to have the privledge.

If you disagree, thats fine, this woman had she been a man, well this would be a thread about how the perp was a douche not the cop, want me to pull some reference videos???!

Please show me where she physically resisted to the point he needed to sling her against the car. At no point did she pull/push away from him.

If she would have been putting up a fight, it's game on. Body slam the **** out of her, cuff her, and put her in the back of the patrol car. Unfortunately for this dumb cop, she really wasn't doing anything to warrant that treatment.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
On The Tree

So you are telling me you have never had a beer or two and drove? GTFO, we all have limits, and that guy straight crossed the line. Llike Ross said he just slammed her against the car out of nowhere like she was being irate and out of control. She bitches shouldn't be treated any different than men but it's quite obvious he could have just cuffed her and she just probably would have ran her mouth and not resisted. Gotta handle each situation accordingly and he failed on that one.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just showed my wife this video, gave her zero background on it.. Asked her who was in the right, cop or woman. Wife without thinking immdietly responded with " cop, why didnt she listen". Then i told her the background on it and this thread.

And senicalj. Drunk women are the most dangerous kind...Second only to women on narcotics.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:53 PM
TECH Regular

I just showed my wife this video, gave her zero background on it.. Asked her who was in the right, cop or woman. Wife without thinking immdietly responded with " cop, why didnt she listen". Then i told her the background on it and this thread.

And senicalj. Drunk women are the most dangerous kind...Second only to women on narcotics.
I havent seen an answer so I will ask again....

What if it were your mom, aunt, sister, daughter, or wife getting her face smashed into a car.

Bottom line, cop misjudged how much force was going to be necessary to restrain her and now he is paying for it. Sorry about your luck buddy.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
So you are telling me you have never had a beer or two and drove? GTFO, we all have limits, and that guy straight crossed the line. Llike Ross said he just slammed her against the car out of nowhere like she was being irate and out of control. She bitches shouldn't be treated any different than men but it's quite obvious he could have just cuffed her and she just probably would have ran her mouth and not resisted. Gotta handle each situation accordingly and he failed on that one.
Having "a" beer and driving doesnt quite constitute. If i worded it poorly i apologize. Having said as much..........NOT SINCE I WAS A KID. if i have 1 drink...just ONE my wife drives. Am i drunk, no, have i fucked up in my younger years? Sure, but you wont find a DUI on my record, and thats because there isnt any.

Also i JUST WATCHED it again and she clearly pulls away at least 2 times. Thats resisiting, pure and simple. The cop did what he felt he had to do.

I really wish some LEO would comment on handeling drunk drivers...
Old 08-22-2012, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Furthermore, i havent finsihed a complete beer in over a year. This year total ive drank maybe 2.5 beers. Opened like 7 if that puts it into perspective.

I keep beer in my house because I like using it for cooking. Beer batter and such.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:08 PM
TECH Addict

Does the fact that she was out on Parole drinking and driving all while leaving the scene of a hit and run change anything?
Old 08-22-2012, 05:11 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Turbo_Stang
Does the fact that she was out on Parole drinking and driving all while leaving the scene of a hit and run change anything?
No. That mans job is to apprehend and detain, not dole out punishment. That is for the court to deal with.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DSIM
No. That mans job is to apprehend and detain, not dole out punishment. That is for the court to deal with.
Because our judicial system works so well.

Quick Reply: Your thoughts on the Cop fired and charged with battery on drunk hit and run suspect