Your thoughts on the Cop fired and charged with battery on drunk hit and run suspect

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 10:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also, what you see on the show "cops" does not happen every day.. They are trained for these situations no Doubt, but imagine if you were in his place, drunk *** who just hit and run, now wont listen.. Your forced to cuff her and then start resisting.. Your blood is going to get pumping and you are going to look out for number one and make sure she is in cuffs and not holding your gun to your head!!

Sounds like a bunch of ghetto police hating people in here that think all cops are out to get them.. Except when something had happeneds to your family your mad they didn't show up in 30 seconds
Old 08-22-2012, 10:46 PM
TECH Addict

At the end of the day.You can't argue with this statement

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
Maybe if more people got their asses beat for being stupid, the amount of stupid in this country would decrease. It's obvious the judicial system doesn't do anything to deter it.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

And yet, the only people who get to do the beating are cops who get fired for being stupid
Old 08-23-2012, 06:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it was MY wife or daughter? They would catch another *** beating when they got home for driving drunk! Cop prolly was a ***** but she was the problem.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dreww
I think we just got some cop haters in here. We all got a bad experience with one. That being said....I understand their job.

Its night time, you got no backup there, she's intoxicated, she just committed a felony to his knowledge. Yet SHE is in the right?

Come on.....if ANY one of us did this, we would be eating pavement and rightfully so.

Damn liberals got another spike in.
I'm definitely not a cop hater. They have to deal with losers pretty much 90% of the time they are on the job. I respect them for that.

Who said the girl was in the right? She wasn't. She should have done what the cop asked without question. However, I just don't think the physical act of slinging her around and pounding her face into the side of a car was necessary in this particular situation.

With all that said, this is how a "professional" LEO should deal with someone who isn't obeying to his initial commands.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:21 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I'm definitely not a cop hater. They have to deal with losers pretty much 90% of the time they are on the job. I respect them for that.

Who said the girl was in the right? She wasn't. She should have done what the cop asked without question. However, I just don't think the physical act of slinging her around and pounding her face into the side of a car was necessary in this particular situation.

With all that said, this is how a "professional" LEO should deal with someone who isn't obeying to his initial commands.

This guys got it.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:48 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by baalic
Ya and to all the people who defend her, bet they wouldnt feel the same if she ran their kid over..
I bet you wouldnt feel the same if that were your mom or wife getting her face slammed in to the side of a car.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jallen100
I bet you wouldnt feel the same if that were your mom or wife getting her face slammed in to the side of a car.
If my mom did the **** that woman did and disobeyed the cop, i woulda told her, she should have listened. My wife, would NEVER act in that manner, shes a proper lady and has way more class then that. If she acted that way she wouldnt be my wife for long.

I hold the same standards for everyone, and HIGHER for my family.

You act like a piece of trash you deserve to be treated as such end of story.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Hell ya I second that!!!^^^^^
Old 08-23-2012, 06:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by baalic
Ya and to all the people who defend her, bet they wouldnt feel the same if she ran their kid over..
If that were the case, and she hit a kid, i find it very understandable.

However, considering that's not the case I think it's a little excessive...
Old 08-24-2012, 12:02 AM
On The Tree

Ross, seen that vid. In a perfect world man......

But we always got Monday morning quarterbacks, and we all have times when we aren't as professional as we could be. So we should all get fired I guess?

There's always a better way to do it....but a bunch of non LEOs shouldn't be deciding that.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Ross, seen that vid. In a perfect world man......

But we always got Monday morning quarterbacks, and we all have times when we aren't as professional as we could be. So we should all get fired I guess?

There's always a better way to do it....but a bunch of non LEOs shouldn't be deciding that.
I couldn't disagree with your bolded statement more.

I'll stop posting now. My opinion on this incident is clear.

Last edited by -Ross-; 08-24-2012 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:18 AM
TECH Regular

There is 'not as professional as we could be', and then there is what that cop did. If you were at work and acted as unprofessional as that police officer, I would hope that you would get fired.

Thats kind of funny because when this goes to a jury trial, there will be a bunch of non-LEO doing just that.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

she ain't too bad lookin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-head-car.html

Old 08-24-2012, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Looks loose too lol
Old 08-24-2012, 12:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Y'all leave her alone. She was probably just coming home after a totally badass night at Shabooms.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:07 PM
On The Tree

Dsim, if you know a bit about the legal system, you know its unlikely for this, or any case, to go to a full trial.

Mike, she is pretty decent. Even the cop had to hit it.....in the face!
Old 08-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Staging Lane

Even the cop had to hit it.....in the face!
Old 08-24-2012, 02:45 PM
TECH Regular

Dsim, if you know a bit about the legal system, you know its unlikely for this, or any case, to go to a full trial.
Still doesnt give you, me, or anyone the right to hand out justice as we see fit. Like it or not, thats how due process works and unfortunately the only ones able to do anything about it wont because it affects their bottom line.

Quick Reply: Your thoughts on the Cop fired and charged with battery on drunk hit and run suspect