Embassy attacks

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll say it right now. I'm a Christian and a proud flag waving American. I do think our nation is going downhill. These are my views and if you have ones that are different then it's OK because we are free to think what we want.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by senicalj4579
Smartest post in the whole thread right here. But its a little shy. The usa has already been takin over. Thats why we have Defense Secretary Leon Panetta making the UN top priority over our own congress. Thats why we have the fed printing fake money to bail out their buddies or redistribute the wealth to off shore banks and make it OUR debt. Thats why we have obamacare being passed even though MOST of the people dont want it. Thats why we have our government using OUR tax dollars to ship general motors jobs over seas. Thats why our politicians put this bs legislation in place making it almost impossible to make things here in the usa.
Why is this all happening? Why would our own government claim to be working for us but their actions show that they are building other countries up, putting us in more debt, taxing us to death, legislating us to death, taking our freedoms and what made us great ect.. I could go on and on.
Look at their actions...come on man this country has been hijacked by forien interests. They control the military not us. Al qaeda and Osama bin fako are buggie men created by the cia. This government has been pulling the wool over everyones eyes. Just wait till all the truth comes out.
They shipped guns down over the boarder to get them in the hands of the drug cartel so they could blame the 2nd amendment to take that right away from us (oh and believe me odumbo wants to take your guns) so what makes anyone think they wouldnt stage a false flag here at home?
What a bunch of garbage man, they are invading other countries for what they want then blaming it on the boggie man to pull the wool over everyones eyes. Our people are not fighting for freedom like they want you to believe. They are fighting for the wrong purpose.
Sorry Romney isnt the answer. Revolution is.
Take care........
AMEN......our home will head in the same direction until the masses collect themselves, march to Washington and fire every political/congress figure on the bench....send them home......this government is self sufficient, your vote does not count.....they have a pre-planned direction and no amount of ballots cast will stop it....ask any old timer, they'll tell you this country has gone to ****.....even in my 32 years, i can remember things much better when i was younger......every where i look, i see walking vaginas/crooked smiling politicians.....it's like this now, but what will it be like when our kids are 50, or their kids are 40......they will work all week for taxes, bring home $5, and a bag of mass produced potato chips will cost $3.......i love our home, i do not love the slaphead ************* in charge of it......revolution?.......i'm in

Last edited by jc98ss; 09-15-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
cant we both just agree that belief in the supernatural sky daddies out there makes you look like an idiot and does nothing but harm a civilized society trying to better itself?
I agree 100% with this.

Originally Posted by derrickman05
Islam is a very violent religion. When have you seen Christians get stoned to death or have their heads cut off and post the videos online? There are no Christians don't bomb public places killing innocent children in the name of God for some form of Jihad. Think before you speak.
Actually, some Christians do bomb public places...

http://articles.cnn.com/1998-02-02/u...dolph?_s=PM:US

Now why do I sense a "No True Scotsman" fallacy coming on?
Old 09-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Staging Lane

You are right. I have forgotten all about the AOG nut jobs.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I'll say it right now. I'm a Christian and a proud flag waving American. I do think our nation is going downhill. These are my views and if you have ones that are different then it's OK because we are free to think what we want.
+1.....
Old 09-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Launching!

You are right. I have forgotten all about the AOG nut jobs.
and the crusades
and witch trials
and the inquisition

Old 09-16-2012, 08:19 AM
12 Second Club

Any violent act CAN BE commited in "The name of God". Some are just more PREDISPOSED to it. As can be witnessed right now. Christianity largly outgrew that, Islam has not. Period. I wont support Christianity. But I DAMN SURE wont buy into this "Islam is a peaceful religion" BS. Liberal media, overpaid, pension secured University professors, Kumbaya singing bleeding hearts, and the Devil's Advocates out there are doing nothing more than ENABLING these people. My FAMILY takes precedence over naive optimism. To that point I say **** Muslims.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and the crusades
and witch trials
and the inquisition

dude these examples are from hundreds of years ago. this thread and most debates in it are based largely on current events. this doesnt even belong in the thread.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:12 PM
L?1
Teching In

cant we both just agree that belief in the supernatural sky daddies out there makes you look like an idiot and does nothing but harm a civilized society trying to better itself?

That's actually part of the problem... People believing in different "God's".

The Bible even talks about how False region is the problem.

Also man was never made to rule himself.... This world would be in trouble whether everyone was atheist or worshiping different "god"s as they are now.

The only way for it to work is if we all recognize we were created by the same One and get our morals an values from that one and live accordingly.

That does not mean we can't have preferences and choices( apple or orange, camaro or mustang),....... but on major issues that people are dying and killing for today.. Everyone would be on the same page.

But I do agree that that believing in multiple, false "gods" is a major part of the worlds problem. Not the True God though.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:07 PM
TECH Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by L?1
That's actually part of the problem... People believing in different "God's".

The Bible even talks about how False region is the problem.

Also man was never made to rule himself.... This world would be in trouble whether everyone was atheist or worshiping different "god"s as they are now.

The only way for it to work is if we all recognize we were created by the same One and get our morals an values from that one and live accordingly.

That does not mean we can't have preferences and choices( apple or orange, camaro or mustang),....... but on major issues that people are dying and killing for today.. Everyone would be on the same page.

But I do agree that that believing in multiple, false "gods" is a major part of the worlds problem. Not the True God though.
Haha, what exactly is the difference between true and false religions?
Remember quoting your book to prove your book true is circular logic

The reason you think your religion is the true one is probably because you were born in America and raised to believe that your god is the one true god. There's absolutely nothing impartial out there to suggest that one religion is superior than another or one god is truer than another. If there is, write it down, get it peer reviewed, collect your Nobel Prize.

Man was never made to rule himself? Well you got half of that right: Man wasn't 'made,' he evolved. Whether we choose to 'rule' ourselves as you've put it has already been decided since we aren't all anarchists last I checked.

Last edited by 409CISecondGen; 09-19-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:18 PM
12 Second Club

Sorry. I dont need a book. King James OR Quran, to tell me how to act like a civilized human being. Morals arnt found in BOOKS. Principals and integrity arnt established by church service ATTENDENCE. Responsibility for ones self and ones actions is on YOU. Everything else, is just an excuse or "justification".
Old 09-20-2012, 10:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I say we blow the ******* up.
- Dudley "Booger" Dawson

Old 09-20-2012, 03:12 PM
L?1
Teching In

Originally Posted by MavrikTA
Sorry. I dont need a book. King James OR Quran, to tell me how to act like a civilized human being. Morals arnt found in BOOKS. Principals and integrity arnt established by church service ATTENDENCE. Responsibility for ones self and ones actions is on YOU. Everything else, is just an excuse or "justification".

Again, that's part of the problem. Who says your principles or morals are right?

Man's determination of what's right and wrong vary so much. People justify and rationalize based on how they were raised or because something benefits them or what they want.

I don't blindly believe in the Bible like some. I study it. There is accurate prophecies that have been fulfilled like Cyrus the Great conquering Babylon. Isaiah foretold that before Cyrus was even born. It even mentions him by name.

Almost 200 years before it happened.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by L?1
Again, that's part of the problem. Who says your principles or morals are right?

Man's determination of what's right and wrong vary so much. People justify and rationalize based on how they were raised or because something benefits them or what they want.

I don't blindly believe in the Bible like some. I study it. There is accurate prophecies that have been fulfilled like Cyrus the Great conquering Babylon. Isaiah foretold that before Cyrus was even born. It even mentions him by name.

Almost 200 years before it happened.
Ummm... I do. If Im not stepping on anyones toes or committing any acts(be they TYPICALLY considered good or evil) then that is my moral code. Dont screw with me, I wont screw with you. I know what you are getting at, but my beliefs are NOT part of this problem. People killing in the name of Allah or anyother "God" are the problem. Mute point...

Quick Reply: Embassy attacks