Houston Texans Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 07:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 54inches
Relax ladies, you are taking it too literal and serious! roflmao!!!!!!
Kubiak is straight garbage.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Owned!
Texans or Cowboys? You're nothing but a troll to these threads. Your Cowgirls are in the cellar.

That was a sloppy game last night. I agree with Tyler. Kubiak is second rate head coach.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It looked like Rogers came to play- his throws were spot on. Unlike the last couple of teams that played GB we played a playoff caliber team- they got back in sync. Can't say much other than it is Monday and time to get to work.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Texans or Cowboys? You're nothing but a troll to these threads. Your Cowgirls are in the cellar.

That was a sloppy game last night. I agree with Tyler. Kubiak is second rate head coach.
Its funny how you Texan fans love to post stupid ****, then when you guys lose, you guys cant stand it..LOL.

Your texans are in a sorry division.. The teams in your division have all rookie QB or first year QB..

Pretty easy to look good in a division that isnt even competitive..LMAO..

Texans the best team in the NFL..

Packers dont even have a legit run game, and you still gave up 40 points at home.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Its funny how you Texan fans love to post stupid ****, then when you guys lose, you guys cant stand it..LOL.

Your texans are in a sorry division.. The teams in your division have all rookie QB or first year QB..

Pretty easy to look good in a division that isnt even competitive..LMAO..

Texans the best team in the NFL..

Packers dont even have a legit run game, and you still gave up 40 points at home.
Pure ignorance.

A. Go find where I have participated in Cowboys bashing lately.

B. We are 5-1. We have only played 2 games in our division. The Colts are in our division. They beat the Packers. Any given Sunday, my friend.

C. You are correct. The Packers don't have much of a run game. We were adjusting to Cushing being absent. Rodgers threw 6 TDs...threw...that would be a pass...no rushing TDs.

The problem last night was our defensive backs did not show up against probably the most elite QB in the league. That's a really bad combo.

The other problem would be, we have a half-wit mouthbreather with no guts for a head coach.

In the end, we just got our asses kicked. It happens.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Uggggggggggg... I really don't get why every football thread has to turn into a Texans vs. Cowboys thread. They don't even play in the same conference.

Anyway, every team has a bad game every now and then. It was good that the Texans had it now instead of later. The loss may prove to be a positive thing in that it will give the team more focus. This game was more important to the Packers. Lets not forget, though they have been a bit inconsistent lately, the Packers are not exactly a bad team.

No need to overreact. One bad games doesn't make the Texans a bad team. The Seahawks aren't better than the Patriots. The Giants aren't 23 points better than SF.

Sincerely,
Dallas Fan
Old 10-15-2012, 03:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Juicy J
Uggggggggggg... I really don't get why every football thread has to turn into a Texans vs. Cowboys thread. They don't even play in the same conference.

Anyway, every team has a bad game every now and then. It was good that the Texans had it now instead of later. The loss may prove to be a positive thing in that it will give the team more focus. This game was more important to the Packers. Lets not forget, though they have been a bit inconsistent lately, the Packers are not exactly a bad team.

No need to overreact. One bad games doesn't make the Texans a bad team. The Seahawks aren't better than the Patriots. The Giants aren't 23 points better than SF.

Sincerely,
Dallas Fan
Classy post and thanks for having a general understanding of football at the NFL level.

I'd prefer the Dallas Cowboys not be mentioned at all in this thread. It makes it hard not to take a shot at them when well know Texan hating Cowboys fans like TXZ28LS1 come in here and post the garbage they post (I.E. "Owned!").

I guess I'm just guilty of "feeding a troll".
Old 10-15-2012, 03:25 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Bad weekend for Texas teams, period. Pretty weird when the Aggies win, and UT, Cowboys, and Texans all lose. It was like bizzarro weekend.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Bad weekend for Texas teams, period. Pretty weird when the Aggies win, and UT, Cowboys, and Texans all lose. It was like bizzarro weekend.
The sun shines on a dogs *** every now and again....

Oh yea, GO TEXANS!
Old 10-15-2012, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It makes it hard not to take a shot at them when well know Texan hating Cowboys fans like TXZ28LS1 come in here and post the garbage they post (I.E. "Owned!").
Both teams' fans are guilty of it. You can't have a thread about either team because it's just going to turn into a bunch of trash talking BS, and the trash talking has absolutely no substance. Everyone says "U'r team is gay," or "X player sux". That's why I don't post in these threads anymore.

It's funny because even the well respected members that one would assume have above average intelligence are guilty of a lot of the trolling. It's always puzzled me how the topic of sports can make smart people so dumb.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Classy post and thanks for having a general understanding of football at the NFL level.

I'd prefer the Dallas Cowboys not be mentioned at all in this thread. It makes it hard not to take a shot at them when well know Texan hating Cowboys fans like TXZ28LS1 come in here and post the garbage they post (I.E. "Owned!").

I guess I'm just guilty of "feeding a troll".
Ross, you know this **** talking is funny as hell man.. Its hilarious when you Texan fans get super heated when us cowboy fans talk ****..
Old 10-15-2012, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

Sucks you guy's got burned on SNF, reminded me of two weeks ago when the cowboys got there *** beat by Chicago. Kubiak isn't the only coach that sucks in Texas, Brown, and Garrett have made poor decisions as of late too. I think both the Texans and Cowboys will bounce back.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Ross, you know this **** talking is funny as hell man.. Its hilarious when you Texan fans get super heated when us cowboy fans talk ****..
It's all good.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Launching!

Y'alls defense is killing Baltimore!
Old 10-21-2012, 02:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Somebody has to pay for that *** whooping on snf.
Pay it forward
Old 10-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Launching!

Gotta admit, the texans looked very good today!
Old 10-21-2012, 09:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Texans win by murder.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Texans win by murder.
Ross,

screw the score, how many times did you guys deflect flacco? i swear everytime i switched to the texans game flacco was getting his passes deflected.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Barwin looked great again today as well!! JJo as well!
Old 10-21-2012, 10:40 PM
TECH Addict

Ross,

screw the score, how many times did you guys deflect flacco? i swear everytime i switched to the texans game flacco was getting his passes deflected.
Its a SWATT thang.Flacco wouldn't understand : D

Quick Reply: Houston Texans Thread