The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 09:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Eagles gonna be up i yalls house next week, looking to take yall down for good this year.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
and the Houston trash finally made it's way in here again.
Im sorry, did we miss the thread title?

I still find it funny that this is the official Cowboy thread.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:53 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DSIM
Im sorry, did we miss the thread title?

I still find it funny that this is the official Cowboy thread.
fitting isn't it
Old 11-26-2012, 05:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Juicy J
I think we are down to 5 healthy starters on D. I believe Felix rushed for 14 yards vs. the Redskins. But, that's all Romo's fault, along with our economy of course.

On a positive note, Dez seems to be turning into the player everyone thought he could be. Back to back 145 yards games.

Felix Jones sucks so bad... Hes been given his chance to show if he can be a starting RB, but it looks like he wont be on this team next season which i hope..

Not sure why Garrett continues to keep him as the starting RB when hes not even healthy...
Old 11-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

Default Easy now

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Felix Jones sucks so bad... Hes been given his chance to show if he can be a starting RB, but it looks like he wont be on this team next season which i hope..

Not sure why Garrett continues to keep him as the starting RB when hes not even healthy...
And you would start Lance Dunbar or Phillip Tanner over Felix Jones???? ABSOLUTELY NOT...Dont forget, hes running behind a banged up, BAD offensive line. Hell, the offensive line is mediocre at best when healthy, as many injuries as they have even Murray would have problems finding holes to run in. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan, but they are done. Their offense is PATHETIC, blame it on play calling, quarterback play, Felix Jones, Dez Bryant or whoever... THE OFFENSE SUCKS. Jerry will clean that offensive line up this off season, he might even run red ball off if we get lucky....
Old 11-27-2012, 08:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jeremyfrank14
And you would start Lance Dunbar or Phillip Tanner over Felix Jones???? ABSOLUTELY NOT...Dont forget, hes running behind a banged up, BAD offensive line. Hell, the offensive line is mediocre at best when healthy, as many injuries as they have even Murray would have problems finding holes to run in. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan, but they are done. Their offense is PATHETIC, blame it on play calling, quarterback play, Felix Jones, Dez Bryant or whoever... THE OFFENSE SUCKS. Jerry will clean that offensive line up this off season, he might even run red ball off if we get lucky....

I would start Dunbar over Felix.. Felix jones sucks..The guy cant even catch the ball out the backfield. Plus, every other down felix comes off limping on the field. So why not start a younger RB? Jones problem is health issues, and the fact that he tries to juke in the backfield for no damn reason? No doubt, the O-Line has been the problem all year long. The line cant block, or open wholes which makes our Offense 1 dimensional. Like i said, look at the balance.. 50+ pass attempts to 15 rushing plays!!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I would start Dunbar over Felix.. Felix jones sucks..The guy cant even catch the ball out the backfield. Plus, every other down felix comes off limping on the field. So why not start a younger RB? Jones problem is health issues, and the fact that he tries to juke in the backfield for no damn reason? No doubt, the O-Line has been the problem all year long. The line cant block, or open wholes which makes our Offense 1 dimensional. Like i said, look at the balance.. 50+ pass attempts to 15 rushing plays!!
I agree with this.... Dunbar over Felix.....Felix is done.....Dunbar is a young RB that is still trying out you could say hence we have yet to see him in action.... Why not throw him in now... we are already on the boarder of not making it... so take that chance and lets see what the guy can do!

Once again, i do not believe its Romos fault but lets face it Romo is just like his Idol Brett Farve!!! Hes a Gunslinger..... The dude loves to throw the ball and is making it happen when hes calling the shot on the no huddle offense.... but what good is it if hes running half the time trying to make a play other than taking the sack. O-LINE sucks as mentioned.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
I agree with this.... Dunbar over Felix.....Felix is done.....Dunbar is a young RB that is still trying out you could say hence we have yet to see him in action.... Why not throw him in now... we are already on the boarder of not making it... so take that chance and lets see what the guy can do!

Once again, i do not believe its Romos fault but lets face it Romo is just like his Idol Brett Favre!! Hes a Gunslinger..... The dude loves to throw the ball and is making it happen when hes calling the shot on the no huddle offense.... but what good is it if hes running half the time trying to make a play other than taking the sack. O-LINE sucks as mentioned.

Romo has never had a solid/reliable run game his entire tenure as a QB.. You can bash all the guy all you want, but they continue to be pass happy with him. Then you wonder why he turns it over at key moments..Because those key moments they should be running the ball.. Not throwing it..

Just look at all the teams that are on top of their divisions, most of them have a running game.. Heck atleast a damn O-Line..

Hell, 3rd and 1 and you come out shotgun spread for that 1 damn yard!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 01:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Romo has never had a solid/reliable run game his entire tenure as a QB.. You can bash all the guy all you want, but they continue to be pass happy with him. Then you wonder why he turns it over at key moments..Because those key moments they should be running the ball.. Not throwing it..

Just look at all the teams that are on top of their divisions, most of them have a running game.. Heck atleast a damn O-Line..

Hell, 3rd and 1 and you come out shotgun spread for that 1 damn yard!!!
not trying to bash him at all... i guess i typed that wrong.... I am a romo believer.... lol.... but hes not the QB we want him to be when hes scrabbling most of the time due to o line issues..... when protected and under small pressure he does what he is suppose to and gets the ball moving.....the guy is putting up numbers on his stats but we can not get the W!!! I am a firm believer in Romo staying with Dallas... you are right when u say they wonder why he turns it over....
Old 11-27-2012, 02:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

not trying to bash him at all... i guess i typed that wrong.... I am a romo believer.... lol.... but hes not the QB we want him to be when hes scrabbling most of the time due to o line issues..... when protected and under small pressure he does what he is suppose to and gets the ball moving.....the guy is putting up numbers on his stats but we can not get the W!!! I am a firm believer in Romo staying with Dallas... you are right when u say they wonder why he turns it over....
My problem with Romo is that the guy is actually scared to run out the pocket now.. For whatever reason, he wants to sit in the pocket and spin around, instead of just running and picking up yards.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:23 AM
Staging Lane

Once again, i do not believe its Romos fault but lets face it Romo is just like his Idol Brett Farve!!! Hes a Gunslinger..... The dude loves to throw the ball and is making it happen when hes calling the shot on the no huddle offense.... but what good is it if hes running half the time trying to make a play other than taking the sack. O-LINE sucks as mentioned.

Two words my fellow Cowboy fans....Blitz pickup.... Dunbar is a quick talented running back yes, but Felix is the best all around backup they have right now, we need Felix in there in the gun to help that "O line" block when the defense rushes 3 and Doug Free is napping on the line and gets trampled.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Old 12-03-2012, 02:48 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NemeSS
>>>
Old 12-03-2012, 09:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Doug Free, you f*ckin suck!!! Why is this guy still playing RT!!

Cant believe that we were actually balanced, and Romo didnt have to throw 60 times again..
Old 12-03-2012, 04:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Ground game looked pretty decent last nite.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:48 PM
On The Tree

Anyone watching MNF? I find it funny John Gruden or w/e keeps calling marty B marcellus and his co-host is saying Martellus lol...
Old 12-07-2012, 12:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Old 12-31-2012, 08:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

can I get .50c for Romo? any takers? well we need some time off for all the injured to heal, there's always next year- right? UGH
Old 12-31-2012, 09:37 AM
TECH Resident

I'm not a cowboys fan, or hater, just caught the end of last nights game. My overview of the NFL season.

Let downs:
Cowboys
Eagles
Saints
Giants

Suprises:
Colts

Started slow but finished strong:
Broncos
Redskins
Vikings

The beginning of the season, the NFC rocked and AFC was horrible....but it switched up quite a bit at the end.

I see a Manning/Brady AFC Championship game in the near future - which will likely be a better game for a true football fan than the superbowl will be.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by zman1969
can I get .50c for Romo? any takers? well we need some time off for all the injured to heal, there's always next year- right? UGH
All skins did was run the ball and we couldn't stop the run.. Then we finally get a stop, 330 left and what does Garrett do... Hey let's keep passing knowing the line can't block.. And romo turns it over.. run the damn ball!! Garrett is sooo damn pass happy..

Quick Reply: The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.