Anybody live in the Cleburne area?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 06:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anybody live in the Cleburne area?

That can go look at a truck for me? It's at Jeff England motor company:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...archRadius=300

I live 250 miles away and relly like this one. Just need to make sure it looks like the pictures.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:41 AM
TECH Resident

Deal fell thru, don't need the help, but thanks for the 50 people who looked at this thread.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah. No ****, right. There isnt much in the way of help on this site anymore. But if you want rampant sarcasm and keyboard warrior pissin matches, you are in the right place! Lol
I live just south of Cleburne. If you come across anything around here again, just PM me. Ive looked at lots of cars@JE. By the same token, Ive been warned by a multitude of locals to not buy from them. But if you are looking for a truck, they are always PACKED w/them. Great place to "shop".
Old 10-24-2012, 06:55 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MavrikTA
Yeah. No ****, right. There isnt much in the way of help on this site anymore. But if you want rampant sarcasm and keyboard warrior pissin matches, you are in the right place! Lol
I live just south of Cleburne. If you come across anything around here again, just PM me. Ive looked at lots of cars@JE. By the same token, Ive been warned by a multitude of locals to not buy from them. But if you are looking for a truck, they are always PACKED w/them. Great place to "shop".
Thanks, did a google revies on them and had mixed reviews. Would hate to buy from a shitty dealer 250 miles from home.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:14 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah I wouldn't recommend buying anything from there, the sales people kept trying to badger me into buying a camaro that I had gone to look at, Z28 114k but they wanted 12k for it, very clean and well kept but they wouldnt budge at all on the price. Plus I heard a bunch of horror stories from friends that had bought vehicles from there in the past.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GTOBOY
Yeah I wouldn't recommend buying anything from there, the sales people kept trying to badger me into buying a camaro that I had gone to look at, Z28 114k but they wanted 12k for it, very clean and well kept but they wouldnt budge at all on the price. Plus I heard a bunch of horror stories from friends that had bought vehicles from there in the past.
Good to know, thanks. Will be looking else where when the time comes.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Staging Lane

One of the best places to look would be north tx truck stop in mansfield, tons of good trucks there and its a pretty speedy process

Quick Reply: Anybody live in the Cleburne area?