My company is hiring again

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 11:24 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My company is hiring again

Well, we are ALWAYS looking for people but this time we are in search of an IT Support Team Lead. Job description is at the following link:

Link

Under Information Technology, the IT Support Team Lead position.

Long and short you need to have experience (Certifications are highly desired) with desktop OS's, Windows Server, VMware, AD and some Linux. Previous experience as a Team Lead in a support role is REQUIRED.

Job is here in Austin, Tx and you will either be working out of our Headquarters (MOPAC and Bee Cave) or one of our data centers (near the airport) if that makes a difference.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DSIM
Well, we are ALWAYS looking for people but this time we are in search of an IT Support Team Lead. Job description is at the following link:

Link

Under Information Technology, the IT Support Team Lead position.

Long and short you need to have experience (Certifications are highly desired) with desktop OS's, Windows Server, VMware, AD and some Linux. Previous experience as a Team Lead in a support role is REQUIRED.

Job is here in Austin, Tx and you will either be working out of our Headquarters (MOPAC and Bee Cave) or one of our data centers (near the airport) if that makes a difference.
Just wondering/free bump

What is the job description for the position below this one you have just listed?
Old 12-06-2012, 10:36 AM
TECH Regular

Linux System Administrator? You basically watch alerts for 8 hours a day on servers located around the world for issues and resolve as necessary. Nothing at the Kernel level (thats the LSAII) mostly HDD's but also power supply's, memory, MOBO's, random system lockups that require a reboot. You may also be required to travel to one of the data centers that house servers. Although I wouldnt count on too much travel.

The job I posted in the OP will be my boss and will be interviewing with the entire team (3 for sure, 4 maybe). We are also looking for a linux guy that knows Windows to help move all internal linux systems to our team and manage them if the above doesnt fit your desires.

Quick Reply: My company is hiring again