Nobama dont take our assault weapons!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 10:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nobama dont take our assault weapons!

F**K! I have sold my arsenal over the years for financial reasons.. I regret it everyday.. Looks like Im gonna have to purchase another before he bans them.... I loved my AR15 due to the magazine capacity, lightweight and the ability to modify with the vast market .. Here are my options ..Your opinion?

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/7-GBCWA3F16M4
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/7-GDA08047NS
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/7-GCDDM4E16
or .308
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/2-DRDP16NKL
Old 12-21-2012, 11:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't get me started on that stupid ****! They should stop selling the high capacity mags. It's just like any other rifle out there.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:24 PM
On The Tree

^^^^^^ I'm confused by this statement.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:51 PM
Staging Lane

It will take to allot of man power and hours to go and ask for you stuff.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by turbopaez
It will take to allot of man power and hours to go and ask for you stuff.
??????? What do you mean
Old 12-22-2012, 01:33 AM
On The Tree

I have a "buddy" wanting to get rid of his Bushmaster AR Carbon 15
Old 12-22-2012, 02:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Passing new laws 'ought to stop those law breakers!
Old 12-22-2012, 02:13 AM
Launching!

passing these laws will increase gun sales for the time being...
Old 12-22-2012, 03:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Last time i checked criminals give 0 ***** about the laws.
There still gonna get em and still rob wirh em.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is in the constitution, they will not be be banned.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You would not want to go door to door telling US citizens they have to give up their guns. I dont want no part in that....... Mass punishment wont work. The goverment has to step in but we have the right to arms. I dont think anybody in the goverment wants to touch that tid bit on that bill.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This is complete B.S.!! Typical slimy politicians trying to use a tragedy for their own personal agendas. From what I read, that idiot in Connecticut didn't even take the assault rifle into the school. They found it in his car. Great f'in reason to go on the war path about an assault rifle ban. Our country is being run by a bunch of liars, thieves and morons! I hope we wake up some day.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Right to bear arms will be twisted and our country will ban assault weapons but keep pistol and hunting rifles..

Hopefully they will just ban to stop selling and not do a recall.

Should be interesting to see how this all works out.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:14 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

In before this thread disappears, but seriously... Ban assault weapons? Folks need to figure out there is a STARK difference between a semi-auto rifle and an "Assault" weapon.

******* alcohol kills more innocent folks a year. We're going to ban booze again?

I'm not worried about the door to door **** myself. This will probably turn into the old ban from 1994-2004. Banning of hi-cap mags and what not. You Glock owners better hurry up and get your "drop-free" mags while you can. That'll be on the chopping block as well.

I'm so ******* glad I got off active duty before I ever had to call that ******* ***-hat my Commander-in-Chief.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

First, don't buy from CTD. They jack up prices every time something happens. And now is a bad time to try and buy since there are none on the shelf. Can't even find magazines unless you want to pay $30 plus.
The DD is the only AR you have listed that I like. The .308 is cool, but not an AR and will cost more to shoot. Have you considered building your own AR? Its pretty easy to do. I just built an AR pistol lower last night.

Originally Posted by lemons12
It is in the constitution, they will not be be banned.
Its actually an ammendment, not part of the constitution and an assault weapon ban has been done to a degree before. While the 2A defines the right to bare arms and the part that says "shall not be infringed upon" seems clear to me, there are elements in the government that doesn't see it that way. They seek to limit the 2A and would gladly make us jump through many hoops and pay large fees to even own a single shot shotgun but would prefer us all to be unarmed peasants. Ammendments can be repealed. Take prohibition for example. The threat to the 2A is real whether you wish to keep your head in the sand or not.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:33 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

This tyranical government is out of control. Anyone who says its in our constitution so they will not take it away needs a reality check. Take a look at what they have been doing behind the sceens while the lies just spew from thier filthy mouths.

Take a look at what the NDAA bill does to habeas corpus or due process. Did anyone not realize what signing the NDAA into law meant to your constitutional rights for due process of law?

How about the president going over congress in favor of the UN to go to war?

They have been pissing on the constitution for a while Do you think its constitutional for them to force you to buy health insurance? Well, they did it anyway.

Anyone think they will not try and take your 2nd amendment? Lets not forget, our 2nd amendment was not writen to go hunting. It was written to protect ourselves from a tyranical government out of control. You know, kinda like we have now
Old 12-22-2012, 11:12 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Senical, I agree with your whole statement, but Bush going to war, you have it backwards. He went over the UN, not congress. The UN voted and told him no. Congress voted and said "**** em"
Old 12-22-2012, 11:36 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by dr_whigham
Senical, I agree with your whole statement, but Bush going to war, you have it backwards. He went over the UN, not congress. The UN voted and told him no. Congress voted and said "**** em"
I was talking about this.

The UN has no business in deciding war over our congress. The UN are just another bunch of global goons.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:23 PM
The Scammer Hammer

THAT, I agree with.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
First, don't buy from CTD. They jack up prices every time something happens. And now is a bad time to try and buy since there are none on the shelf. Can't even find magazines unless you want to pay $30 plus.
The DD is the only AR you have listed that I like. The .308 is cool, but not an AR and will cost more to shoot. Have you considered building your own AR? Its pretty easy to do. I just built an AR pistol lower last night.

Its actually an ammendment, not part of the constitution and an assault weapon ban has been done to a degree before. While the 2A defines the right to bare arms and the part that says "shall not be infringed upon" seems clear to me, there are elements in the government that doesn't see it that way. They seek to limit the 2A and would gladly make us jump through many hoops and pay large fees to even own a single shot shotgun but would prefer us all to be unarmed peasants. Ammendments can be repealed. Take prohibition for example. The threat to the 2A is real whether you wish to keep your head in the sand or not.

Shannon... I am actually leaning towards the DD... The price they have listed actually comes with m4 feed ramps, foregrip, and i like 1:7 twist.. Its pretty close to m4 I carried in military.. Except for the whole reciever thing LOL... I really dont care about pricing... The ******* are about to ban them...... m What is funny the weaponss they are going to ban I wouldnt even consider an assault weapon... I loved my AR but dont like the .223 .... I could always modify but Im wondering if I should just step up to the .308 round for more knockdown....

Quick Reply: Nobama dont take our assault weapons!