Low life ghetto chick goes off on me lol

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killer66
You can go anywhere and find this kind of trash. Some races (Black) are exploited more than others. Why? Because of a negitive idelology imposed on them by a race that think they are superior to other races. Slavery is as old as the Bible, so sorry white people were not the first slaves! Demograhically all nations in the European population are considered Caucasion. During the slavery period any found with 25% black or other race was considered none white. By todays standard I don't think that has changed no matter how we may feel personnally. There are more mixed races today than any other period in time. I personnally think it's good because it breaks barriors down in races that think they are superior to another. The one thing you can never control is "love". All people were made with this trait by the author of Love "The Great I AM" God.
Sure didn't look that way from this post!
Old 12-31-2012, 12:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

back to the original incident, who raises these people? what happened to manners? I wonder does she kiss her mother with that mouth? It seems like its all about ME and somebody wants a free payday
Old 12-31-2012, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Welcome to the new America.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:55 PM
11 Second Club

^^^^What he said, hooked on ebonics worked for them.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Carguy8888
Welcome to the new America.
thats just another example of whats wrong with America
Old 01-05-2013, 01:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by zman1969
thats just another example of whats wrong with America
I travel the nyc subway every week and I see personally the me first get out of my way new America. Not everywhere is like nyc but many places are.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:24 PM
TECH Resident

So hows the suspension holding up on the lifted F250 after talking the lovely hippos home? Does your truck lean to one side now or did you make them each ride on a wheel well in the bed?

Old 01-31-2013, 09:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
Ignorance exist in all "ethnicities," sorry to bring this news to you. Some are just highlighted more than others. I've had similar experiences at the airport. The thing that kills me about ignorant people is the amount of pride they have. Lastly, there is a such thing as a space bar on your keyboard.
Ignorance is a catalyst to arrogance.... and vice versa.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:24 PM
TECH Junkie

"SHICKEN YALE"
"SHICKEN YALE"
"SHICKEN YALE"
"SHICKEN YALE"

Don't yell at mah baby. She then proceeds to turn around and yell in the baby's face.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:29 PM
9 Second Club

Glorification of ignorance.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:37 PM
Teching In

Lol...typical south side...I know exactly where you were...Lmao funny
Old 01-31-2013, 03:37 PM
9 Second Club

Mental ignorance with pride. SMH!
Old 01-31-2013, 04:49 PM
On The Tree

Old 01-31-2013, 07:18 PM

You Texans are racist and what in the world.

Glorification of ignorance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9yZxWi3ysI
Old 02-01-2013, 04:48 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Black Stang
You Texans are racist and what in the world.
I actually respect people from the south. Why? Because even though I do not agree with a lot of their ideas and behaviors, generally speaking, they'll let you know exactly how they feel about you honestly. I don't expect anything different than what their history has shown and proven them to be. You'll know where you stand, there is no guessing. You have to respect a person/people who shows you their true feelings and not sugarcoat anything, even if they're wrong. Unlike a lot of people in the mid-west/north who are backstabbing and snakes in the grass types. They'll smile in your face and be your worst enemy.

I enjoy reading in the Texas/south sections. Please carry on.

Last edited by 02sleeperz28; 02-01-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:41 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I actually respect people from the south. Why? Because even though I do not agree with a lot of their ideas and behaviors, generally speaking, they'll let you know exactly how they feel about you honestly. I don't expect anything different than what their history has shown and proven them to be. You'll know where you stand, there is no guessing. You have to respect a person/people who shows you their true feelings and not sugarcoat anything, even if they're wrong. Unlike a lot of people in the mid-west/north who are backstabbing and snakes in the grass types. They'll smile in your face and be your worst enemy.

I enjoy reading in the Texas/south sections. Please carry on.
Your pretty accurate although its not as noticable now days. I don't care what anyone says. EVERYONE is prejudice! They will point the finger at someone else and point out some behavior they don't like Bla Bla Bla and then say that " They are Racist" Who gives a ****! Its supposed to be the USA home of the free etc... I can find something to call racist about everyone! My theory is ppl should just quit complaining! Do there best to find there place in the world. Not everyone can win! Not every kid that plays a sport should get a trophy lol! I mean Blacks wanted equality. They got it. And now they want to be seperate lol! BET tv and all the other things they have that are for blacks specificly. Hell make up your mind lol! Mexicans/Latins are the same. But if someone white started white TV or something like that, then they would be imediately shunned and called racist! I of course am kinda joking in some ways, but there is a lot of truth is some of the stuff I said. The problem is everyone is trying to be SPECIAL! Equality can't have someone special. But I believe there is no perfect world because it is different for every race or person! Ok rant done move on. It was an entertaining read lol!
Old 02-01-2013, 06:55 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Your pretty accurate although its not as noticable now days. I don't care what anyone says. EVERYONE is prejudice! They will point the finger at someone else and point out some behavior they don't like Bla Bla Bla and then say that " They are Racist" Who gives a ****! Its supposed to be the USA home of the free etc... I can find something to call racist about everyone! My theory is ppl should just quit complaining! Do there best to find there place in the world. Not everyone can win! Not every kid that plays a sport should get a trophy lol! I mean Blacks wanted equality. They got it. And now they want to be seperate lol! BET tv and all the other things they have that are for blacks specificly. Hell make up your mind lol! Mexicans/Latins are the same. But if someone white started white TV or something like that, then they would be imediately shunned and called racist! I of course am kinda joking in some ways, but there is a lot of truth is some of the stuff I said. The problem is everyone is trying to be SPECIAL! Equality can't have someone special. But I believe there is no perfect world because it is different for every race or person! Ok rant done move on. It was an entertaining read lol!

...this is my point exactly. You are wrong on a few things though. One, this is not the land of the free, it's the land of the civil liberties. True equality has and never will exist here. BET and Telemundo are owned by Viacom. Every other station on television is "white" tv, so stop it. But hey, I can appreciate your rant/honesty.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the best way for racism to disappear is to stop taking it seriously.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:35 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

...this is my point exactly. You are wrong on a few things though. One, this is not the land of the free, it's the land of the civil liberties. True equality has and never will exist here. BET and Telemundo are owned by Viacom. Every other station on television is "white" tv, so stop it. But hey, I can appreciate your rant/honesty.
Well this again is my thing everyone has there own idea of what it should be etc... But the equality thing is the same thing I'm saying basicly. That its as good as its going to get, so deal with it. And just because they are owned by the same Co. doesn't mean they weren't driven by demand for it. But I don't care really its all so they can make money. Your calling all other tv "white" is not exactly true either there are a ton of shows now that are aimed at the blacks and hispanics and for that mater even mixed races that are not even on BET or Telemundo. So even that has changed, but will concende that there are way more aimed at white ppl.

rumblebox

the best way for racism to disappear is to stop taking it seriously.
I agree 100%
Old 02-01-2013, 03:22 PM
TECH Resident

With shows like buckwild and real housewives on tv i'm not surprised we have so many trashy people around right now. Shows like that make it seem cool to act like a moron.