ProTree Racing making up for the shitty track prep at Tx2k13.. Video inside

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys let me know when Daniel wants to get his **** smashed in by a small tire, small block, full interior mustang. I saw the **** he was talking on FB about "dragging that yellow bitch". I'm ready now, nut up or sit down.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Oh Damn
Old 03-25-2013, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
You guys let me know when Daniel wants to get his **** smashed in by a small tire, small block, full interior mustang. I saw the **** he was talking on FB about "dragging that yellow bitch". I'm ready now, nut up or sit down.
In for boosted dragging that *** on the street, highway, side road, asphalt, dirt road, track, going the wrong way on the track, hot wheels track, a parking lot, drive way, through the woods to grandmothers house.

Yes.

I'm on his nuts.

Old 03-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
In for boosted dragging that *** on the street, highway, side road, asphalt, dirt road, track, going the wrong way on the track, hot wheels track, a parking lot, drive way, through the woods to grandmothers house.

Yes.

I'm on his nuts.

Lmao
Yep he would drag that Bitch anywhere!
He knows better not to **** with the "yellow Bitch"
Old 03-25-2013, 03:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I understand about call outs and what not but…. like he said in the FB post let him get a few more passes under the new setup and he said he would run you. Total passes on the new setup 6.. That’s right 6 passes. I’m going to guess you have a few hundred under yours lol But all it comes down to is ..if you call out someone make sure to back it up.
I would love to see the run win or lose both sides.. Looks like it’s going to be a good run once Daniel gets his car dialed in.
I’ve seen Boosted GT car run it’s pretty quick
Old 03-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

fucken racecars
Old 03-25-2013, 03:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Francisco308
Lmao
Yep he would drag that Bitch anywhere!
He knows better not to **** with the "yellow Bitch"
Old 03-25-2013, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
I understand about call outs and what not but…. like he said in the FB post let him get a few more passes under the new setup and he said he would run you. Total passes on the new setup 6.. That’s right 6 passes. I’m going to guess you have a few hundred under yours lol But all it comes down to is ..if you call out someone make sure to back it up.
I would love to see the run win or lose both sides.. Looks like it’s going to be a good run once Daniel gets his car dialed in.
I think Boosted posted not long ago that his motor was out of the car and he had just put it back together before going out of town not long ago.

And SSHawk, why even make a post about dragging someone when knowingly the car isn't "dialed in". Sounds about right for the par though. LOL
Old 03-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Everything was out of the car. Has no track passes, so it's not dialed in at the track.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Launching!

So let me make sure I'm reading this correctly... His setup is new but he called out anyone to race at TX2K. His setup is new but he is going to "drag that yellow bitch". His setup is new but he had races setup on Saturday "if they don't back out". Hmmm, seems like maybe his **** is ready to race certain people just not people that are equal to him. Maybe he should go test somemore before acting like a retard and calling folks out that are ready to go taco smash his *** this very day. Just sayin'.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by boostedgt
so let me make sure i'm reading this correctly... His setup is new but he called out anyone to race at tx2k. His setup is new but he is going to "drag that yellow bitch". His setup is new but he had races setup on saturday "if they don't back out". Hmmm, seems like maybe his **** is ready to race certain people just not people that are equal to him. Maybe he should go test somemore before acting like a retard and calling folks out that are ready to go taco smash his *** this very day. Just sayin'.
im on that good kush and alcohol.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:15 PM
Launching!

Oh and nice pass... x275 88mm and its only about eight tenths and 20 mph off the pace at that weight. **** he has 3mm on my turbo. I should get the hit! LOLzzz.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Teching In

Lmao... Dayum! He said taco smash...
Old 03-25-2013, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lmfaoooooooooooo
Old 03-25-2013, 04:47 PM
10 Second Club

I think Boosted posted not long ago that his motor was out of the car and he had just put it back together before going out of town not long ago.

And SSHawk, why even make a post about dragging someone when knowingly the car isn't "dialed in". Sounds about right for the par though. LOL
I didn't make the post about draggin anyones *** Jason made that comment on FB I haven't said ****. As for the thread read my first post this was before all the **** went down on FB.

I still think it will be a good run..
Old 03-25-2013, 05:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
So let me make sure I'm reading this correctly... His setup is new but he called out anyone to race at TX2K. His setup is new but he is going to "drag that yellow bitch". His setup is new but he had races setup on Saturday "if they don't back out". Hmmm, seems like maybe his **** is ready to race certain people just not people that are equal to him. Maybe he should go test somemore before acting like a retard and calling folks out that are ready to go taco smash his *** this very day. Just sayin'.
It's not my car... I'm not going to get all into it.. I know he wanted to run anyone he could at the TX2k only got one run...Who wouldn't try to run there car at the GTG dialed in or not??? Your there to have fun.

As for any other comments Daniel at Pro Tree can talk I just posted up a video.

For the people that know me... I'm not here for **** talking or BS that comes with all the grudge racing ****.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Daniel knows better then to run his mouth and not be ready to back it up. Nothing against Daniel, but he's been around long enough to know this.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes.

I'm on his nuts.

this made me choke on my drink
Old 03-25-2013, 05:33 PM
On The Tree

That car's hauling *** now a days. Although I remember when it use to see a red Camaro's tail lights back in the day
Old 03-25-2013, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Calling people put on the highway from a roll and at the track are 2 completely differant animals

Never had any races setup at all for Saturday, not once, ever, never did.

And boosteds car wasn't a new setup, Taking a motor out, sitting it on the floor, picking it up and setting it back in the engine bay hardly means its a new setup

Quick Reply: ProTree Racing making up for the shitty track prep at Tx2k13.. Video inside