Anyone know of a house for rent in the Houston/Pasadena areA???

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 08:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone know of a house for rent in the Houston/Pasadena areA???

I'm looking to rent a house around the south part of Houston. I'm by Scarsdale and 45. Haven't had any luck hoping you guys would know of someone or somewhere to rent! I'd prefer staying around the 45s and Scarsdale but I would move around the Pasadena area as well. If you know of any place shoot me a text I haven't had any Luck finding a place. (832)790-3629 thanks .Alex!!
Old 05-16-2013, 09:09 PM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

I used Trulia to find my place. You can set an area to search in and it will send you an email if anything new pops up. I actually used the "Trulia Rent" app. Also HAR.com was pretty good for browsing, which also has an app so you can see what is nearby.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by -Joseph-
I used Trulia to find my place. You can set an area to search in and it will send you an email if anything new pops up. I actually used the "Trulia Rent" app. Also HAR.com was pretty good for browsing, which also has an app so you can see what is nearby.
Thanks ill have to check em out. I've been driving around lookin lately. I know sometimes owners don't post there houses up on the Internet just use for rent signs

Quick Reply: Anyone know of a house for rent in the Houston/Pasadena areA???