Need help

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help

Hi guys,

I bought LMR TT blue vette last month.

Then I sent the car to LMR garage to make a full check up for the car and also for installing a boost **** before shipping it to my country out of the states.

Three weeks ago I spoke to Jay at LMR and he said they have done with rebuilding the tranny , changing fluids , installing and tuning the car with a different set ups.

Two weeks ago I have been told from Jay and Steven (one of LMR partner ) that the car maxes their dyno but PROEFI is showing 1971hp boost and With the nitrous the PROEFI is showing over 2200hp ( how accurate are these numbers?)

Jay at LMR said that they will send the car at SSI loaded dyno two weeks ago ,they run the car there , but he couldn't send me the dyno sheet because SSI lost my dyno result !!
Because they had electricity shut down !

I have called them many times since the last week and they keeping ignoring by transferring my calls to a fax machine.

guys I'm really got tired and I believe that I'm trying for nothing.

This is the worst costumer service I have ever had

Any suggesting for good company or garage that can load the car from LMR and make a full check up and dynoing the car?

Last edited by Racetronix_2; 05-28-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hope you get some answers! Never hear anything bad about that shop.

Congrats on the purchase! I've seen this car in person it's crazy!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:56 PM
9 Second Club

hummmm

thought this was a done deal a month ago.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Congrats on the purchase, you got a bad *** car.

Personally I would only want LMR to check out the car right now, they know the car in and out. They are one of the only shops in houston I would trust with that high of a HP car.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:37 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would let LMR do the work, they may be extremely busy and not able to get to you immediately. I know you want your car but be patient, you will be happy when you do.

Chad
Old 05-29-2013, 07:32 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

I'm sure Jay or Reid will post up soon.

When I swung by roughly 2 weeks ago and took this picture I spoke with Steven and I was told it was done and was just waiting on shipping.

Last edited by FlashWS6; 05-29-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:55 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Respectively, The car was purchased from one of our customers, not from us. We negotiated to have transmission freshened and car checked out after this sale was complete. Vehicle has been ready for pickup for 3 weeks awaiting customer supplied freight. As recently as this morning before reading this post we have been in contact. Please coordinate shipping for your car as was agreed upon when car was purchased. I think almost everyone has seen the videos and Dyno video's of this car. The numbers you quoted in original post were flywheel numbers calculated off of fuel consumption directly off of Pro-Efi software. We have replied to your emails 14 times in the past 3 weeks, in addition to talking to you on the phone at least a few times a week (Don't know how you would get transferred to the fax machine as it is a completely different phone number as well). The boost switch has been installed for a while now and was tuned for different boost levels (Which you received an email with what each one was set up for.) as agreed upon. As far as dyno sheets from Secret Services goes, feel free to call them. They had a power surge during a storm and fried their dyno computer. They did not just lose power like you think, It fried their computer (As in it no longer works!) They lost NUMEROUS dyno sheets, not just ours. Feel free to call them and ask.

Here is a dyno video of it on Secret services dyno making 1656rwhp without nitrous.

Quick Reply: Need help