Want a job at a Dallas speed shop? COME IN!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 11:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Want a job at a Dallas speed shop? COME IN!

Lonestar Performance in Addison is hiring for a few different positions. We have been in Dallas for over 20 years and do some of the best work around! Most of what we do includes muscle car restorations as well as full performance builds. Everything from twin turbo classic mustangs to 1000hp fifth gen camaros. We sell performance parts over the counter to race gas and nitrous. We also house a full dyno.

We are looking for a couple of people for both the front counter and mechanics in the shop. Front desk positions will include talking with customers about build plans and providing guidance, over the counter sales, taking calls and scheduling cars in the shop as well dealing with suppliers such as Comp, Procharger, MSD etc.

The positions available in the back for mechanics will carry out all of the work itself. Everything from basic bolt ons to ground off restorations. You must have your own tools!

Both of these positions require someone who has the knowledge to carry out your task and an indepth know how of everything from Ford to Chevy as well as Fuel Injected to Carbs. Sorry but we just do not have the time to teach someone from scratch. You must be able to talk intelligently to customers about there projects.

For more information it is best to just bring in a resume and talk with us directly. We are here from 9-6 Monday thru Friday. We are located at 16300 Midway Rd in Addison. Phone number is 214-630-5006. Be sure and say you saw this on Ls1tech.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have filled my bottle with yall several times. Good luck in the search.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks! If you know anyone send them by. We are just to busy and need more staff. We generally have 15-20 cars in the shop at a time.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wish I lived closer. Good luck
Old 06-04-2013, 12:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wish I had more time off for a 2nd job.. and it's right down the road. might have to stop by one day when I'm off, it's almost Nitrous and Tires time..

Quick Reply: Want a job at a Dallas speed shop? COME IN!