** Now Hiring ** LMAO!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 12:52 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by khenry
What you're doing is building a thread full of your bull **** AGAIN. Talk is cheap as fu$& PROVE IT PLAYER, SHOW ME SOMETHING. Your BS Internet talk is as weak as your game. Pilot my ***, don't you understand that NOBODY believes your crap?? If you want to rip people off for a living do it on HoustonImports.com get your weak *** off this site squid. All I'm doing is trying to keep people from getting ripped off. I'm done here, roll your **** box out of the gheto and show someone what's up. You give us Brazoria County boys a bad rep. SMH......
Go f@#k yourself Kevin. Do I need to post a video of me flying? Cause I will....
Old 06-16-2013, 01:59 AM
11 Second Club

And what B@#ch!!!!!!!! Lol....what else ya got Kevin!!!
Old 06-16-2013, 02:01 AM
11 Second Club

Oh yea.....I can fly.....
Old 06-16-2013, 02:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My neighbor can fly and has a plane, I'm not sure what's so special about that?
Old 06-16-2013, 02:38 AM
11 Second Club

Yawn...

Last edited by ZEX-Z; 06-18-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-16-2013, 02:46 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZEX-Z
When you can fly a plane and not your neighbor....then you can answer that question. Considering less than 2% of the United states population are certified pilots...I think that your neighbor and I fall into a different category and class of citizen. Hence...you are not a pilot therefore cannot answer the question. Over 250 million people hold a drivers license in the United states or 700 drivers to ever 1,000 residents. So anyone in your neighbor hood can drive. But your neighbor is probably the only pilot in a 3 mile radius. So I dunno whats so special about that...NEXT!!!
So because you have a pilots license that makes you better than me? LMFAO!!! No wonder people talk about how you are an ignorant douchebag!! I could take a few classes and become a certified pilot if I wanted to, did I mention this neighbor is the dad of one of my best friends, and her husband is also a pilot now thanks to her dad and a few classes? Like I said, not that big of a deal...
Old 06-16-2013, 02:48 AM
11 Second Club

Read the Pilots Alphebet Kevin. Its our code of Communication amongst other pilots and other Airtraffic and Towers. Read carefully. Lol.

F.oxtrot U.niform C.harlie K.ilo
Y.ankee O.scar U.niform
Old 06-16-2013, 02:59 AM
11 Second Club

Yawn...

Last edited by ZEX-Z; 06-18-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hmmmm...
Old 06-16-2013, 05:47 AM
12 Second Club

Didnt say that...you did. Your obviously on the wrong thread. People use this term douchebag quite often. Is this term deemed to be offensive cause I kinda like it lol. Now squid....that was hurtful and painful. I really dont know how im going to sleep at night. Where is that goon Kevin anyways. Starts a thread about someone and then leaves. Enternet Bully....Let me guess.....your out living your life a quartermile at a time.
Hey...ill have the Tuna, No crust.
*Didn't *You're *don"t *I'm *Internet *You're
Old 06-16-2013, 06:36 AM
Staging Lane

When you can fly a plane and not your neighbor....then you can answer that question. Considering less than 2% of the United states population are certified pilots...I think that your neighbor and I fall into a different category and class of citizen. Hence...you are not a pilot therefore cannot answer the question. Over 250 million people hold a drivers license in the United states or 700 drivers to ever 1,000 residents. So anyone in your neighbor hood can drive. But your neighbor is probably the only pilot in a 3 mile radius. So I dunno whats so special about that...NEXT!!!
Check out this video on YouTube:

Old 06-16-2013, 08:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

^ bahahahahaha
Old 06-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Teching In

LOL, I was just in here for the laughs but when i came to the part where "pilots are a different bread" i had to post. I don't know this guy and can care less about his shop but I too, have my pilots license. not extreamly hard to get probably cost me about 13k. But i also have my A&P license which means by the FAA i can work on any plane...does this make me better than everyone???..
Old 06-16-2013, 08:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Read the Pilots Alphebet Kevin. Its our code of Communication amongst other pilots and other Airtraffic and Towers. Read carefully. Lol.

F.oxtrot U.niform C.harlie K.ilo
Y.ankee O.scar U.niform
Any business you could have drummed up went out the window on this site with all of your posts. Now any time someone does a search for your shop or your name this thread will pop up and make them put their wallets down. Good job. What's it like to watch your potential profits fly out the window?

Some people shouldn't run a business. If you can't respond to detractors in a professional manner than you obviously won't be able to handle customers properly. You're always going to have "haters" in whatever business you're in and they will bash you and your work. That is a no-brainer. It's what you do in those situations that defines what type of person you are and business you run.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by NastySSnTexas
LOL, I was just in here for the laughs but when i came to the part where "pilots are a different bread" i had to post. I don't know this guy and can care less about his shop but I too, have my pilots license. not extreamly hard to get probably cost me about 13k. But i also have my A&P license which means by the FAA i can work on any plane...does this make me better than everyone???..
Obviously. Where do I prostrate myself?
Old 06-16-2013, 08:45 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 06-16-2013, 09:39 AM
On The Tree

Well I have a pilots license and my question for you is, instead of posting videos of your first solo... where are the videos of your fast cars, or 2,000hp race machine?

FYI, your attitude is typical of pilots, which is one aspect of aviation I hate and try to ignore.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Why a joke of a shop and an owner representing himself as a "class act"

Good luck finding God, your new mechanic. Given your location, you'll find Jesus pretty easily.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:18 AM
Teching In

LMAO. Guessing your daddy always you never will amount to anything, so you googled " things not everyone can do" and started there. You don't have to try and prove yourself to any of us. You already proved you're a bit of a drama queen. All I would care about is do you get your builds paid for in a timely manner and what have you built out there that shows your work. I'm guessing you turned down being a professional athlete also , seeing as you can out run everyone and apparently lift twice your weight. good luck with you venture and I'm sure it's a matter of time before your rant goes viral and you lose business.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

God Complex

A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard personal opinions as unquestionably correct. The individual may disregard the rules of society and require special consideration or privileges.
God complex is not a clinical term or diagnosable disorder, and does not appear in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

Quick Reply: ** Now Hiring ** LMAO!!