Beware of 01 Ws6 6.0

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JMAC
Why don't you call the number and find out! Ask him all the questions you want.

And screw anyone that thinks the heads are good!! If you think the heads are good send me $2500 + PayPal fee and I will be glad to sell them to you.
you mad bro? Just a little observation. Continue on with your scam.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Looks like JB Weld.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1990LSx
How am I the scammer, I just want my money BACK.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Have you bolted them up and run them yet?

Did you buy them sight unseen?

Do you love lamp?
Old 06-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Why would he try and run them. They have been proven to be not worth a crap and the dangers of trying to run them pointed out. Obviously more than one person has had a problem with y'all's buddy. No one likes a scamming low life POS
Old 06-28-2013, 06:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn that sucks OP.

Originally Posted by DoubleDuece
Why would he try and run them. They have been proven to be not worth a crap and the dangers of trying to run them pointed out. Obviously more than one person has had a problem with y'all's buddy. No one likes a scamming low life POS
Not the first time that someone has been scammed by that group.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:36 PM
TECH Resident

Old 06-28-2013, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 54inches
Have you bolted them up and run them yet?

Did you buy them sight unseen?

Do you love lamp?
I love lamp
Old 06-28-2013, 10:01 PM
10 Second Club

Your calling the guy that wants his money back a scammer because someone sold him junk???

26 people on this board have bought & sold stuff with him ... None of them had a problem..

But both of you two combined don't even add up to his trader rating... But yet he's the scammer??

Also he's been on tech since 2008 both of you two combined haven't been here as long as him.. I think he has more credit on this board as far as who's more trustworthy. Not only that we've done everything's he's ask us to ... to prove to him they are bad..

JMAC even told him that he could pick the shop to take it to.. to have tested.

We picked a place and took them to and all this BS about the letter not being PERFECT! I don't think there would ever be a test that we could do that both of you would take as proof.

Kind of funny we have all the text messages about this and yet he can't prove us wrong he didn't tell JMAC they had all the damage until after JMAC opened the box when he got home.. He talked about emails we have all them too. Text Messages have all them too..

So like we said before pick a place and we can take them to have tested..

LG Motorsports is a sponsor here on tech should we take it to them??
Old 06-29-2013, 02:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

When have they been proven that they're no good? I have yet to see any proof... the only thing I've seen was a letter from their buddy's shop saying they made an observation and are assuming that the heads aren't any good.

Originally Posted by SSHAWK

But both of you two combined don't even add up to his trader rating... But yet he's the scammer??

Also he's been on tech since 2008 both of you two combined haven't been here as long as him.. I think he has more credit on this board as far as who's more trustworthy. Not only that we've done everything's he's ask us to ... to prove to him they are bad..

What does other people's trader rating or join date have anything to do with anything?
Old 06-29-2013, 03:19 AM
On The Tree

^^^^^Apparently it is ok to scam people now days....
Old 06-29-2013, 10:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CHADsterss
When have they been proven that they're no good? I have yet to see any proof... the only thing I've seen was a letter from their buddy's shop saying they made an observation and are assuming that the heads aren't any good.

What does other people's trader rating or join date have anything to do with anything?
Are you and your buddies sitting in the same room jerking each other off, as you post?

Holy ****, way to nut hug the **** out of your buddy when hes obviously in the wrong.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Black01Bird
Are you and your buddies sitting in the same room jerking each other off, as you post?

Holy ****, way to nut hug the **** out of your buddy when hes obviously in the wrong.
lol really guy? Are we going to e-fight you guys? Tell you what bring your **** box of choice down with a pocket full of cash. Lets see how your trader rating and nut riding help you then.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
Your calling the guy that wants his money back a scammer because someone sold him junk???

26 people on this board have bought & sold stuff with him ... None of them had a problem..

JMAC even told him that he could pick the shop to take it to.. to have tested.

We picked a place and took them to and all this BS about the letter not being PERFECT! I don't think there would ever be a test that we could do that both of you would take as proof.

Kind of funny we have all the text messages about this and yet he can't prove us wrong he didn't tell JMAC they had all the damage until after JMAC opened the box when he got home.. He talked about emails we have all them too. Text Messages have all them too..

So like we said before pick a place and we can take them to have tested..

LG Motorsports is a sponsor here on tech should we take it to them??
Take em to whoever you want. Trader rating means **** to me. Not everyone makes all their transactions on LS1tech. I have more transactions than you and your girlfriend Jmac have ever even inquired about. You keep saying "proven" yet show no reputable data acknowledging this. I am sure the seller in this transaction can provide a letter from any Joe Blow shop that says its good. What exactly does that prove?

Also are you guys still avoiding the fact he provided a letter head from a shop thats no longer in business under that name?

Last edited by 1990LSx; 06-29-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:21 PM
TECH Resident

Well if you would read, the letter head is from republic custom engine, which is the name the shop currently works under. It was formerly known as day custom engine. It was bought from the owner John day and the shop was upgraded and then changed the name to fit the new owner.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Staging Lane

Take em to whoever you want. Trader rating means **** to me. Not everyone makes all their transactions on LS1tech. I have more transactions than you and your girlfriend Jmac have ever even inquired about. You keep saying "proven" yet show no reputable data acknowledging this. I am sure the seller in this transaction can provide a letter from any Joe Blow shop that says its good. What exactly does that prove?

Also are you guys still avoiding the fact he provided a letter head from a shop thats no longer in business under that name?
Still tugging your boyfriends dick huh? Oh how satisfying that must be...
Old 06-29-2013, 01:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

You must really like dick because that's all I see you talking about.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:00 PM
Banned

unlike you nut hugging ******* we stand on our own two feet. Just like a bitch avoiding a call out

You have 0 trader rating your word must be ****. Be gone pee-on!
Old 06-29-2013, 02:39 PM
TECH Addict

To my knowledge the original ad did not state or show pictures of the weld job, is this true? If the buyer was not aware of this it doesnt matter if they are tested bad or good. End of story refund the money. If not, make a trip to Houston and get your money back. On a transaction this big you should have made the trip to pick them up in the first place.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol at all his dumb *** buddies sticking up for him..

Like the post before me, welds were not listed.. Good or bad, refund the money.. Dude needs his teeth Kicked in to teach a lesson.. Good thing you live in America.. Other countries wouldn't be so kind to a thief.

I feel like tech has gone way down.. Thugs and scam artist upgrading from the import scene..

Quick Reply: Beware of 01 Ws6 6.0