Installed my TS kit...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 09:40 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01Z0H6
I noticed in your Avatar that you have your location as Chicago/Va Beach Va... As well as your little sailor girl... My oldest son is in the Navy and stationed at Va Beach... He currently serves on the USS Anzio... I am retired Army... come on out next weekend... Myself and about 5-6 of my Vette buddies will be making the cruise...
Id love to, I was stationed out in Virginia beach up until last month and now im out here at the FT Worth base. Yes I am navy haha,My dad was also Army. I unfortunatly will probably be driving my jeep since i just sold my camaro today (waiting on payment so anything is possible) how long has your son been navy? Its this upcomming weekend? I had no idea about any cruise so thats pretty cool.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 95 Likes on 75 Posts

2 yrs in Dec... Are you "Active" Navy? I did not know that FTW was an option? Yes C&C is this Saturday..

http://www.fwautoclub.com/f/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=269

I doubt you could keep up on the way over with the Jeep... As we typically do a little "spirited" driving.. Keep us posted on your C5Z deal... If it is something you must have, offer him $17K cash!

Originally Posted by sick_tight
Id love to, I was stationed out in Virginia beach up until last month and now im out here at the FT Worth base. Yes I am navy haha,My dad was also Army. I unfortunatly will probably be driving my jeep since i just sold my camaro today (waiting on payment so anything is possible) how long has your son been navy? Its this upcomming weekend? I had no idea about any cruise so thats pretty cool.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

Nice vette
Old 08-08-2013, 10:11 AM
12 Second Club

i had wide rear fenders and a TS front end on my C5 and I loved the look.

sick looking car!

Quick Reply: Installed my TS kit...