Beware : Zach Park is a thief ! Shops and fbody owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZEEYAL8R
awwww look at the little guy, i think its time everyone he has screwed over gets together and locates him somewhere and pays him a visit.....
yes sir
Old 10-25-2013, 12:25 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good to know.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

yes he did rob then went to shp afte he got fired from bentley guess why lol

he sure is burning all his bridges and making for enemies then friends
Old 10-25-2013, 12:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZEEYAL8R
you all have his number, email, and a pic of him...maybe you should make an m4m seeking ad..... LOL
lmao you guys are 2 funny
Old 10-25-2013, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Torque_SS
lmao you guys are 2 funny
do it, lol....and make the car for sale ad too, all weekend long he can get bombarded by calls and emails from people wanting to buy his car or pork his hind end. nice form of payback, then gather up and pay the visit....
Old 10-25-2013, 12:33 PM
TECH Resident

Old 10-25-2013, 01:03 PM
On The Tree

^^^ epic, LMAO
Old 10-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Launching!

Nothing wrong with smoking a little weed haha . But definitely wrong to be scaming ppl. Now Imknow why he can get 6.0 longs block for $600 Lmfao
Old 10-25-2013, 04:26 PM
On The Tree

lmao I love my ls family thanks for the epic pic hahaha I'll send u some links on that hahaha

Last edited by Torque_SS; 10-28-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

lolz!^^
Old 10-26-2013, 05:42 PM
TECH Addict

he also hangs out with ZEX-Z from here. believe they are both partners in the badboy racing shop.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:01 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I've dealt with him personally, he's always been stand up and gone out of his way to help people I've known including several of my friends. Hoping what ever comes of it is an amicable resolution on both parties.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
he also hangs out with ZEX-Z from here. believe they are both partners in the badboy racing shop.
Sorry, but that's not true. Zex-Z is the pariah of Brazoria County. Zach is not in anyway affiliated with Zex-Z or Badboy Racing.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake

made my morning, hope this gets sorted out, in whatever drastic measures need to be taken, I hate thieves and people who can't work for what they get...
Old 10-28-2013, 11:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
I've dealt with him personally, he's always been stand up and gone out of his way to help people I've known including several of my friends. Hoping what ever comes of it is an amicable resolution on both parties.
well this was true for me a year ago when he was working at shp thats why i trusted him cause of how nice everyone was to me at shp but it is furthest from that now in the present time he straight up stole my customers cam and money and took off with everything every place ive gone to even people that know him told me that same thing about him they are suprised that someone hasnt beaten this guy and i quote so i didnt post this to make a spectacle of things you dont burn and steal from people that go out of their way to help you out and then knowingly show up to charge for the labor and parts that you know are not yours and do a dyno behind my back n take off with my money and parts. i gave him more then enough time and ive had enough of his crap and his lies if he wants to fix this then he needs to man up and come pay me my money
Old 10-28-2013, 11:54 AM
On The Tree

i dont have nothing bad to say about anybody nor do i look to make enemies i am a very nice guy and have no problem helping people out but this guy took advantage of that and knowingly stole from me and my customer i know have to pay for that cam out of my mortgage money and i am know so far behind on my customers build.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:59 AM
On The Tree

regardless of what happened with this guy i will continue to take my cars to SHP they have been stand up about everything and the only good thing to come of this is they are gonna help me get my car done. a big thanks to them there are still good people out there
and cause of this i have no problem recommending them
Old 10-28-2013, 12:21 PM
On The Tree

here is a pic of my car up on the dyno car will be finished next week

#'s coming soon
Old 11-07-2013, 12:24 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how people can turn their back so fast. The same ones he helped all these years turn their back on him when some bullshit happens. Get your bread up and stand by your decisions. Don't get on the internet and all of the sudden become some sort of tough guy and bash a guy when things aren't exactly the way they were planned. I've known all parties directly involved in his situation with SHP and the current events cost me a lot more money than any of you have prolly even spent on upgrading your cars. If you weren't effected by the events that have transpired and still want to lynch the guy on some he said she said soap opera **** then maybe your life is so boring that's all you can do to entertain yourselves. Zach has always done right by me and I consider him a friend. If the events did not directly effect you personally sometimes it's better to keep out of a witch hunt and mind your own business. A real man takes care of his own business personally man to man and doesn't air dirty laundry in the street. That being said stay on the boards and keep flaming. That is what flamers do.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by H8RMKR
It never ceases to amaze me how people can turn their back so fast. The same ones he helped all these years turn their back on him when some bullshit happens. Get your bread up and stand by your decisions. Don't get on the internet and all of the sudden become some sort of tough guy and bash a guy when things aren't exactly the way they were planned. I've known all parties directly involved in his situation with SHP and the current events cost me a lot more money than any of you have prolly even spent on upgrading your cars. If you weren't effected by the events that have transpired and still want to lynch the guy on some he said she said soap opera **** then maybe your life is so boring that's all you can do to entertain yourselves. Zach has always done right by me and I consider him a friend. If the events did not directly effect you personally sometimes it's better to keep out of a witch hunt and mind your own business. A real man takes care of his own business personally man to man and doesn't air dirty laundry in the street. That being said stay on the boards and keep flaming. That is what flamers do.
Nice first post bro. So are you Zach's bf or just his fluffer?

Quick Reply: Beware : Zach Park is a thief ! Shops and fbody owners