Beware : Zach Park is a thief ! Shops and fbody owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 04:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my thoughts exactly there is not way to get in contact with zach otherwise i would handle my **** man to man he is more then welcome to meet me anywhere he wants and if he wants to fix this **** then he needs to pay me my money and i will drop it and go my seperate way and if this guy has cost you more money you need to make better friends i am not a close friend of his nor do i care to be i am a customer of shp and met him there he helped me in the past so i thought i would return the favor and i trusted him and right behind my back he stole my customers cam took my money and did the dyno behind my back and then lied to me about everything the truth came out 2 days later and people that know him from known shops told me what the deal was d3 told me about what he did and i explained to them my stolen parts and money where with that car this guy is no friend if that is a friend why have enemies in this world
Old 11-07-2013, 04:49 PM
On The Tree

all the shops have done nothing but help me and i have nothing bad to say about any of them they are all kick *** shops and the only problem here is zach park himself he knows what he did and if he wants to be a man and fix it he has my number i will be glad to meet him in person and he can pay me what he owes me my concern is not with anyone else but him regardless of the hes done right by me because he did right be me for 2 years then hes out on his own and asks me for a favor and ****** steals from me when i try to help him out that is a real **** move
Old 04-30-2014, 11:26 AM
Launching!

I haven't been on in a while. The family life takes priority. Zack has always done right by me , but apparently he has some demons he needs to deal with. I've been trying to contact him over the past few days and no response. I don't think a lynch mob is called for in this situation, but restitution is. Hopefully he will come back around and get his head back in the game they way it was before. He's a good mechanic and friend, he just needs some guidance.

Quick Reply: Beware : Zach Park is a thief ! Shops and fbody owners