**LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 06:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RealStreetRacer
I doubt it was staged, I only say this because I saw these cry baby's get their asses handed to them at TX2k by a lambo. The bearded guy started s**t immediately after losing. They should take a car to the next TI event in Texas and see if they can hang!
Uhh lmr has already won that once lol
Old 12-03-2013, 06:10 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

They should take a car to the next TI event in Texas and see if they can hang!
We don't want shitbox drag cars at TI. TI is intended for fast actual street cars, not full blown racecars. No doubt some 4.X second 200 mph 1/8 mile drag car could romp these TI cars, but those aren't what TI is intended for.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:37 PM
On The Tree

They should take a car to the next TI event in Texas and see if they can hang!
Umm, yeah, they already did that buddy... Probably weren't at the event to see it in person, huh?

Get a clue before you post.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

but Andrew's firebird............juuuuuuuuuust kidding
Old 12-03-2013, 06:41 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Wish we could see all the races. I "hear" there were more. But I'm not saying anything about whatever else could have happened.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
. Tons of Drama makes for great TV. HAHA
the bad thing is the biggest complaint about the show IS the drama....people want racing, and discovery channel has a good concept with the show, but they are screwing it up with all this drama and editing....and not showing a few losses to the texas boys here and there ....especially when EVERYONE KNOWS they took some losses...

Last edited by jiveass; 12-03-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

This thread has been more entertaining than the show.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Teching In

LoL, Guys..... It is a TV show meant to get viewers with drama. Yall dont know the half of it. You only saw 2 races on TV. You did not see the day before when "THEY" stole the move on us. Tons of Drama makes for great TV. HAHA

And guys, a guy from my side was over exaggerating (prep entire street) and that got put on tv. All we asked was to spray 60ft.... And no big deal. We were in their territory so we raced by their rules..... Even said to check tape after the camaro race to see if I left before light so we could pay up and do it again(IF I LEFT FIRST) cause I would have worn that farm truck out all night a long with other cars they brought but the fight happend and ended the night. The order of racing on the show were not how it went down and I will leave it at that. I cant say too much cause of the releases signed. No big deal. Big Chief and I speak on the regular and will be another rematch(this time without the film crew). There is no bad blood between us. Just Chuck and I And he knows he can look at my tail lights any time he feels froggy. =)

"I'm here to race, not fight"

We seriously need to get you a few Tshirts made with that on it.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:45 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Tell you what, chuck putting his dick beaters anywhere near me would have been a bad day for him. Clearly he chose the one he thought he could get away with.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
They came, they raced, they conquered.

Oh wait...

They came, they cried, they got their money taken and they got drug. Lol.

Only street cars I saw in that episode were Farmtruck, the Evo, and the GTR. The rest were racecars lol. First time watching the show and I must say, I really liked it. Very entertaining, racing, and fights. Despite all the criticism there has been, I think people need to realize it's a TV show at the end of the day. It's not real life, there are always cameras on etc. I would like to see more "real" street cars, but I definitely think it's an entertaining show regardless. There's nothing else like it on TV, it's all we car enthusiasts/gearheads have lol!
I've never watched the show until last night cause I figured I wouldn't like it. Which I was right. Its a great show if you have no clue about any of these cars. But I'm going to stick to my youtube subscriptions. I think the show has too much hype up for me personally. I only watched half of the show. That black evo and gtr are in several 1320 youtube vids . Along almost every car on the show lol. The gtr doesn't make 1500hp and the driver borrowed it. I put a few links below. That being said by no means am I discrediting any car or person on the show. I think the staged evo race and the misinformation on the gtr messed it up for me the most. I can think of a few cars I'd like to see run some of the OKC cars but I'll wait for them to get posted on youtube so I don't have to sit through bad acting and 20 minutes of commercials lol.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...joins-the-mix/
Old 12-03-2013, 08:37 PM
10 Second Club

LoL, Guys..... It is a TV show meant to get viewers with drama. Yall dont know the half of it. You only saw 2 races on TV. You did not see the day before when "THEY" stole the move on us. Tons of Drama makes for great TV. HAHA

And guys, a guy from my side was over exaggerating (prep entire street) and that got put on tv. All we asked was to spray 60ft.... And no big deal. We were in their territory so we raced by their rules..... Even said to check tape after the camaro race to see if I left before light so we could pay up and do it again(IF I LEFT FIRST) cause I would have worn that farm truck out all night a long with other cars they brought but the fight happend and ended the night. The order of racing on the show were not how it went down and I will leave it at that. I cant say too much cause of the releases signed. No big deal. Big Chief and I speak on the regular and will be another rematch(this time without the film crew). There is no bad blood between us. Just Chuck and I And he knows he can look at my tail lights any time he feels froggy. =)
I figured it went down like this. Its sad that they have to make everything dramatic. I think there are alot of people that would like the show alot more if it was just street racing without all of the BS. It was cool to see some familiar faces on the show such as Mike, Steven and Josh.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats to LMR for getting some serious TV time on Discovery. I bet LMR's website and FB traffic skyrocketed.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by htownws6
Nobody let nobody win, as I said before these guys know what the are doing and have been doing it for years. If it was at the track there is no doubt the LMR cars would have drug them. But they are not claiming to have the fastest track cars, they are claiming to have the fastest street driven cars and so far no one has been able to prove any different.
Actually when the okc guys came up to Chicago they got worked. Dave in the Sonoma lost to a early nova. As far as prepping, any time I've made a hit on the street it's been you get 1 burnout, put down some vht an do your burn out, stage and go. That's as much prep as we use and its the same thing the okc guys do. If you guys go over to yellowbullet most of the guys from the show are on there and are actually really down to earth to talk to. I HIGHLY doubt anyone is getting paid to intentionally lose. Fact is those guys are really good at getting down on the street, and like lmr found out, the street is totally different than a prepped track
Old 12-04-2013, 05:06 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

The producers need to get off of the whole "we gotta hide from the cops" nonsense. It must have been mentioned a dozen times in that episode. "nobody got arrested" "we have scouts watching for cops" blah blah blah.

We all know it is fake as **** and that they have the "street" blocked off and probably even had a few cops there on duty.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:47 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Exactly, bunch of crap. I want the reality, admit it, not a huge deal, but the masses don't know any better.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
The producers need to get off of the whole "we gotta hide from the cops" nonsense. It must have been mentioned a dozen times in that episode. "nobody got arrested" "we have scouts watching for cops" blah blah blah.

We all know it is fake as **** and that they have the "street" blocked off and probably even had a few cops there on duty.
They do look stupid when they are saying that **** with light towers, both lanes of the highway shutdown, enclosed trailers lined down the street, etc...

Chief is known for running very well organized street races...
Old 12-04-2013, 08:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Agreed.... You think discovery would put themselves liable if one of those dudes wrecked in a illegal street race? I think not.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:03 AM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great point. All of the people who actually watch the show know its all bs. just race and stop acting like this is so illegal because anyone with common sense knows this is NOT!
Old 12-04-2013, 08:32 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
They do look stupid when they are saying that **** with light towers, both lanes of the highway shutdown, enclosed trailers lined down the street, etc....
Exactly.

When Chief and Farmtruck dude went out "scouting" for a road to use that night, you could see a major highway full of cars just across some grass from there. No way in hell could you do a "secret" street race right next to a damn highway, without a cop or some concerned citizen calling them in. If they wanted to make the show more realistic, the races would take place without the light towers, huge crowd of spectators, and all the cars lined up on the roadside. Two cars, minimal crew, drop the cars off the trailer and rock, then get back on the trailer and go. That is reality.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Teching In

Exactly.

When Chief and Farmtruck dude went out "scouting" for a road to use that night, you could see a major highway full of cars just across some grass from there. No way in hell could you do a "secret" street race right next to a damn highway, without a cop or some concerned citizen calling them in. If they wanted to make the show more realistic, the races would take place without the light towers, huge crowd of spectators, and all the cars lined up on the roadside. Two cars, minimal crew, drop the cars off the trailer and rock, then get back on the trailer and go. That is reality.
The "community" knows what's up. The average viewer could care less or even notice. That is greater than what we think, THAT is what drives the show. It shouldn't matter how they do it. That's the best they can do to make it appear real.....

Quick Reply: **LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**