5 Liter Eater VS: Hellraiser - TheResults

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 05:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From the footage I see,(from my phone anyway), none of the races looked very long, not even close to a full 1/4 mile..... (I may be wrong)....My guess is Bill will be freight training on the back half. Chris I wouldn't try to turn this one around. Take the L gracefully..

Too bad there was so much traffic. Did Jeff unleash his monster on y'all too?
Old 01-07-2014, 07:23 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I have a good bit less power to my wheels, and I don't try to race unless it's near 60 out. But thats on shitty 20" 555r Nittos. Traction issues at 46 degrees?
A good tire and ProEFI traction control are game changers.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Staging Lane

Forgot to mention.... Inspector12 was spinning like a mother fu_ker!! At like 80 mph lol. Look forward to seeing it do work when it hooks
Old 01-07-2014, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

As I mentioned first run was short due to car in my lane, second run HR got the move hard due to Corvette horns sucking donkey *****. I know I didn't run it out, I would have needed a lot of real estate to catch him. Third run was clean and I ran out fourth. It looks short in HR's vid cuz he let out due to me driving around him and freight training him in fourth.

I'm OK with not getting my steak dinner, I know who was faster that night, but khenry and bully are the real losers here as they had steak dinners coming too. Poor guys.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 5 Liter Eater
As I mentioned first run was short due to car in my lane, second run HR got the move hard due to Corvette horns sucking donkey *****. I know I didn't run it out, I would have needed a lot of real estate to catch him. Third run was clean and I ran out fourth. It looks short in HR's vid cuz he let out due to me driving around him and freight training him in fourth.

I'm OK with not getting my steak dinner, I know who was faster that night, but khenry and bully are the real losers here as they had steak dinners coming too. Poor guys.
Agreed! However, spoke with Hellraiser this morning and he says he isn't challenging the verdict. He is gonna buy us dinner!!!!

Quick Reply: 5 Liter Eater VS: Hellraiser - TheResults