Runway Rivalry in Dallas - May 18, 2014

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have tried to find out more info about this event from Dallasracing.net, and I will see if I can get answers here...

Where is this event held?
How much racing do the drivers get?
What kind of cars attend? I understand the rules say >1000hp but I have a mildly built '78 Trans Am that I would want to run- would that be oldest car there?

Thanks!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by gscherer78ta
I have tried to find out more info about this event from Dallasracing.net, and I will see if I can get answers here...

Where is this event held?
How much racing do the drivers get?
What kind of cars attend? I understand the rules say >1000hp but I have a mildly built '78 Trans Am that I would want to run- would that be oldest car there?

Thanks!
I'm not sure I've seen you post on the site anywhere, otherwise we would have answered it on DR. The event is at the Caddo Mills airport, about 2 miles down the road from Redline Raceway. There will be 3 rounds of grudge racing, as well as a main event that we will be releasing details of soon. Almost all of the entries we have seen are late model cars, and I believe all entries now are being wait listed. The full roster of drivers is posted on www.dallasracing.net.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:08 PM
TECH Regular

Will be there in the Viper

Quick Reply: Runway Rivalry in Dallas - May 18, 2014