flash calling out fr8train

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 10:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by winters97gt
No, just in between cars. Sold my C6 and bought a car I've always wanted, a low mile pewter FRC. Had a brand new YSI kit, custom cam, clutch, nitrous kit, all ready to do the build. Before I started the build, I decided I didn't want to build a 3rd vette. Sold the parts, kept the car for some cruises up to TI, the hill country and enjoyed it. Got hooked on boats and sold it cause I wasn't driving it.

Next car won't be an LS based car, I'd like to try something different. Everything from GT500's, 4th Gen Viper, and a GTR have crossed my mind. Just haven't pulled the trigger. I still race from time to time if somebody asks me to drive their car.

Cool, lambos and ford gts cross my mind.

Haven't pulled the trigger yet myself either.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I guess at least I have a couple of z06s to keep my busy in the mean time.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

Lol
Old 03-19-2014, 12:00 AM
Gingervitis Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys realize BOTH cars have an auto, right?
Old 03-19-2014, 12:09 AM
Staging Lane

You guys are worried about the wrong F-body. J/S
Old 03-19-2014, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

^^ hahaha truth!!!
Old 03-19-2014, 07:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by khenry
You talk a big game, but don't know you but seems like you will run your car any time and from your sig you have the HP :thumbs up: have any track times? Also like Camaros better haha.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by khenry
Yeah... but then you make a big stink out of it... make a call out and then will not get down from a dig.....

Did you take part in any of the roll races this weekend? Or just blew the tires off at the dig night?

You have a gorgeous car and build, but just go out there and run someone. Tired of people bitching about races on the board, when you can EASILY come out with some of our packs on the weekend and get it taken care of.

Are you running at TI this year as well?
Old 03-21-2014, 09:49 AM
Teching In

Flash has been working out....CROSSFIT!!!
Old 03-21-2014, 10:26 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Yeah... but then you make a big stink out of it... make a call out and then will not get down from a dig.....

Did you take part in any of the roll races this weekend? Or just blew the tires off at the dig night?

You have a gorgeous car and build, but just go out there and run someone. Tired of people bitching about races on the board, when you can EASILY come out with some of our packs on the weekend and get it taken care of.

Are you running at TI this year as well?
I ran 2 passes at the roll race and broke my down pipe in 1/2. So I stayed up late Thursday night repairing it, and barely made it into the dig night. Hind sight 20/20 I would have stayed and played on the street since I had 0 testing from a dig, but still had a good time. I was also signed up to race this Sunday at RPR, but got a text saying that it had been cancelled, and no I was not invited to run TI. Me not running my car much recently isn't from a lack of trying, it was down for a few weeks due to upgrades to the turbo and transmission, and the rain has screwed things up theast few weeks. I was really looking forward to the 2K track event. Hopefully it won't rain for the Bayou Drags in May. Also I'm always down to run with y'all if I'm off. All I need is a PM or a text and I'll show up. Thanks for the compliment BTW.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:35 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
You talk a big game, but don't know you but seems like you will run your car any time and from your sig you have the HP :thumbs up: have any track times? Also like Camaros better haha.
Thanks man, and yes I'll run anyone. I'm not afraid of getting drug, I just enjoy the competition and it seems like nobody wants to do a 1/4mi race at the track these days. All anyone wants to do anymore is 1/8th mile dig on the street, so I'm making some changes to be able to do that competitively and holefuy get more runs in. Last time out at the track I had just put in a new converter,trans, and turbo and we were going up on the boost 1 pass at a time and had to stop at 20psi because I got kicked off for no license. The car went 8.8 @ 161 with quite a bit left in it. Not sure how much more due to back pressure, but I'm sure we can hit 28-30psi.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:53 PM
TECH Addict

Flash is on the left, correct?
Old 03-21-2014, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah he's the not fat one.

Quick Reply: flash calling out fr8train