Old 03-15-2014, 05:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow Highest HP C7 Corvette-LMR 1121RWHP-Video

Enjoy

Old 03-15-2014, 08:41 PM
TECH Addict

Wow!I never thought it would be a supercharged car when I click on this thread.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What was going in at Hennessy? It wasn't pulling to hard? Was hoping to see it make a good pull after watching the high tech corvette video
Old 03-16-2014, 11:56 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Turbo_Stang
Wow!I never thought it would be a supercharged car when I click on this thread.
Thank you for all the nice words guys. We have been working really hard to do a lot of R&D on this new platform so we will be able to provide our customers with a reliable combination that they can enjoy.

Almost every part on this car is still prototype for test purposes. Our setup is a built bottom end, YSI blower and a 150 of N20. The Twin Turbo setup will go on after TK event.

The Texas TX2K14 Event is in town this weekend so I didn't have much time to tune the car after engine was installed, just one afternoon. After this event, and when we get caught back up at the shop I will put her back on dyno for more tuning. She WILL make over 1000RWHP on boost only and then add an even bigger shot to find our limits. We need to know what fails first but we have a pretty good idea what will(from past experience pushing LS engines to the limit) More to come....

Steven Fereday
Old 03-16-2014, 12:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Big bird55
What was going in at Hennessy? It wasn't pulling to hard? Was hoping to see it make a good pull after watching the high tech corvette video
"That Racing Channel" was live at the shop the afternoon I was tuning the car on C16. I drove the car out that night to follow people on highway runs to put some miles on clutch. Also went ahead and drove out to Hennessey for the dyno day/car show. Everyone wanted to see the car on the dyno so we put her on. First pull was boost only and she started breaking up really bad at 5500rpms so I lifted(only 750rwhp). Plugs were fouled from all the street driving and idling(still have not spent time on real drivability/fuel trims at idle and cruising). I did not want to chance making a full pull with hundreds of people literally 2ft from the car so I decided to just pull it off the dyno. While cruising on highway back from sealy I decided to get on it and she stumbled at first and then cleaned up and pulled like a freight train. Now I am really regretting not making a second pull because I think the first pull cleaned the plugs off enough to be able lay down a number. I know the nitrous would have definitely cleaned them up.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Understandable just was curious. Still blew my mind it was a vortec on it

Quick Reply: Highest HP C7 Corvette-LMR 1121RWHP-Video