Who's ready to run???

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 07:36 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

A little drama never hurt anyone. You guys chill out, and just line up with him. I fully expect to see Rob Valden drag some ***, but it better be on film too. If not, I'll LOL at Rob next time I see him.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah the weekly/bi-weekly callouts are a little much. I get being proud of your car but at then end of the day...if you want a race...go to a race track. You will find folks there that WILL go to Mexico...that WILL roll race also. In for results. I mean you saw the reaction the street outlaws got when they said they were 'kings' right? Sounds like you got what you wanted tho, good luck folks!

BTW, Turbostang if that DFW race happens, count me in for a piece of the action.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by khenry
If there's something that I don't like on TV I change the channel. Works the same on the Internet as well. Don't blow your wad with the name calling in one thread, you may get exposed in front of everyone.
http://youtu.be/siGbvMJwHJI

You're right about changing the channel. But your threads are like Honey Boo Boo. You know it is rotting your brain and could care less but you just help but love sideshow freaks. Anyway I think your car is amazing. It's just a shame it's own by you. You're acting like a real Kanye. Is it possible to ban someone but not their car? Mods should look into that.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 98TA6.0
You're acting like a real Kanye.
This is quite possibly the harshest insult I have ever heard. Way worse than any curse word.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by bluestreak98
This is quite possibly the harshest insult I have ever heard. Way worse than any curse word.
LMAO. Even I agree that's enough beating. I don't watch videos of street car vs race car but race car vs race car, I am in. It will definitely be one that will be worth watching. There are very few cars that actually run like Kevin's car has the potential to.

From the sideline,
Cody
Old 03-20-2014, 09:15 AM
Staging Lane

I would be foolish to think that I'm the king of anything, but I know how to get the party started. I will have tires soon for a dig on the street, but I fully expect someone to bitch about the type of tire I have or that I have traction control. Guess we'll find out soon...
Old 03-20-2014, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is there a track down there that knows how to prep for drag radials?

North Star in Denton is always prepped well. I've never had an issue with traction in either of my cars there.

Bowtie, you run on drag radials? What do you have?
Old 03-20-2014, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang

North Star in Denton is always prepped well. I've never had an issue with traction in either of my cars there.

RPR in Baytown is hit or miss, but I've had pretty good luck so far. I just got into running the car at the track so it's still a learning curve. I run the MT 275 Pro radial. The car is a full interior 4th gen Camaro street car in my sig. Single turbo air to air.
Old 03-20-2014, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mines a single with air to air, 3500# car. I don't drive mine on the street, due to the turbo facing forward and the possibility of sucking up a small kid. It had stock seats, etc...but I recently switched to Kirkeys. It runs on pump gas, E85. Its still a 4 bolt head.

You mentioned that you haven't been to the track much....so your car really runs 5.9's?
Old 03-20-2014, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

Mines a single with air to air, 3500# car. I don't drive mine on the street, due to the turbo facing forward and the possibility of sucking up a small kid. It had stock seats, etc...but I recently switched to Kirkeys. It runs on pump gas, E85. Its still a 4 bolt head.

You mentioned that you haven't been to the track much....so your car really runs 5.9's?
Best time so far was a 5.7 in the 1/8th but that was on the old turbo. I'm actually at T-ball practice with my youngest son right now in my car. The only thing that hurt the street driving was the spool, but it's not as bad as I was thinking it was going to be.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

That's cool. You definitely drive yours around more than me. If I could put a filter on, I would drive it more.

A few weeks ago, mine went a 5.31. I know anything can happen in racing, but its not worth us racing at the moment. Get some seat time and when your running 5.0's, hit me up.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JWS
Oh god, here this ******* dude comes again. You wait till AFTER this past weekend to run your dick suckers. Dude go sit down somewhere and stfu. If you wanted to race you would have raced this past week/weekend. Youd rather just get online and make yourself appear to be a badass. You and Brian Luna should both ride off into the sunset together like some brokeback mountain cowboys.
Haha that's fkn hilarious
Old 03-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JWS
Oh god, here this ******* dude comes again. You wait till AFTER this past weekend to run your dick suckers. Dude go sit down somewhere and stfu. If you wanted to race you would have raced this past week/weekend. Youd rather just get online and make yourself appear to be a badass. You and Brian Luna should both ride off into the sunset together like some brokeback mountain cowboys.
JWS, if you want me to STFU show up with your car and show me what's up. Until then sit on the sidelines with the other haters and wait for one of your heros to drag me. Before you post something, read this **** 2 or 3 more times.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:26 PM
JWS
Teching In

JWS, if you want me to STFU show up with your car and show me what's up. Until then sit on the sidelines with the other haters and wait for one of your heros to drag me. Before you post something, read this **** 2 or 3 more times.
Let me know when you get your tires. Ill be waiting. 1/8th mile heads up. And none of that run for fun **** either.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JWS
Let me know when you get your tires. Ill be waiting. 1/8th mile heads up. And none of that run for fun **** either.
You'll be the first one I contact once the tires come in. Don't worry, I'll have my wallet.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:22 PM
On The Tree

**** be serious in here...
Old 03-20-2014, 11:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JWS
JWS what kind of car do you have? do you like to grudge race?
Old 03-21-2014, 08:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I run a 10.5 tire, SN95 mustang with a 23degree SBC on one IS fogger kit. I will be at Denton tonight testing for tomorrows grudge event.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:36 AM
Launching!

I have seen that SS at the track a few weeks back running low 9's, ***** quick and a clean setup. Don't know the owner, don't car. Lets just see some fast cars run and be done. I'll be playing catch up in my slowblazer ss.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:51 AM

I would be foolish to think that I'm the king of anything, but I know how to get the party started. I will have tires soon for a dig on the street, but I fully expect someone to bitch about the type of tire I have or that I have traction control. Guess we'll find out soon...
I'm not bitching about anything, I told you bring that junk to the street and get an *** dragging like a man. Have Delgado tune that sumbitch up, traction control and all and get next to this pile we got. The ball is in your court, we are ready...

-Rob

Quick Reply: Who's ready to run???