BA02SS is a joke

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by khenry
Funny how you're quick on the replys today, but yesterday when I called your bluff you were nowhere to be found. I waited for you to reply for several hours before I went Wakeboarding. I have said since day 1 that I'm not prepared for street/digs, nothing has changed except that I have tires now and waiting on wheels to be built and bead locked. I have a new build so I don't have many runs under my belt, but I am undefeated thus far and don't see you doing much to change that.
It's called a job and you called my bluff lol so when im away and don't answer you it's a bluff? Like I said you let me know when your off so I can get paid! If you want to call it undefeated picking on a car with 1/2 the power, a race with a bike with no video and when I seen you get drug by a yellow GT yeah id say your undefeated...lol
Old 04-11-2014, 12:55 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by KatfishKiller
It's called a job and you called my bluff lol so when im away and don't answer you it's a bluff? Like I said you let me know when your off so I can get paid! If you want to call it undefeated picking on a car with 1/2 the power, a race with a bike with no video and when I seen you get drug by a yellow GT yeah id say your undefeated...lol
This is great lol
Old 04-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Staging Lane

From a roll, and the bike video is on my SD card. Who bets anything without knowing what their odds are. Never once did I mention money in any of my posts. I'm not saying that I'm opposed, but you know what I have and I have no idea what you have or who you are. The only thing I know is that you have a Foxbody, and one or more of your homeboys don't have anything for me so they went to you. This pissing match is over unless you're ready to tell me what I'm up against and who you are. I wasn't born yesterday bud.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

From a roll, and the bike video is on my SD card. Who bets anything without knowing what their odds are. Never once did I mention money in any of my posts. I'm not saying that I'm opposed, but you know what I have and I have no idea what you have or who you are. The only thing I know is that you have a Foxbody, and one or more of your homeboys don't have anything for me so they went to you. This pissing match is over unless you're ready to tell me what I'm up against and who you are. I wasn't born yesterday bud.
Yeah MR.katfishkiller. We need a, uh, uh carfax, uhuh a criminal histort report, and uh,uh selfie!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2014, 03:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by edub80
This is great lol
Edub I have a mystery car for you to race for $1000 even though I have seen videos and time of what your car runs are you ready?
Old 04-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by codyvette
Yeah MR.katfishkiller. We need a, uh, uh carfax, uhuh a criminal histort report, and uh,uh selfie!!!!!!
You go race a cop, I'm out. If its a legit race he should have no problem letting me know who and what I'm up against.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bigfatls6
Edub I have a mystery car for you to race for $1000 even though I have seen videos and time of what your car runs are you ready?
Exactly.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:37 PM

you called out this who site and know noone here nor have you ran anyone here so how do I know your not a cop! You also made the statement bring your wallet. I make less power than your 1600 car and I run for money. If this is your excuse not to run the street thats fine track it is, im off every weekend not saying im available every weekend so let me know whats good with you!
Old 04-11-2014, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by codyvette
true well said, Like I said sounds like im pissing in the wind. This dude makes a call out for anyone and everyone and has 1001 excuses not to run. I want a taged street car, no 1/4 mile runs, my tires are not here, ill run yours if you run mine, blah blah blah. I have 1600 hp car and care what everyone one else has! Sounds like to me he is scared of a shade tree car!
Old 04-11-2014, 04:40 PM
TECH Addict

Its a Ford.How fast can it be
Old 04-11-2014, 05:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I live a few miles from Khenry's location. He's not a cop because I would know a Kevin Henry if he was. I work with the county cops almost every single night and know most of the ones around here.

Also, I have seen at least one person on here talk about how he is his co-worker at some place that I forget the name of, I just know it's not a cop. Also, why the **** would he make a call out to the whole site if he was a cop?

KatFishKiller, if you don't want misunderstandings, quote the damn posts when you reply. No one knew you were replying to his post about "where were you two weeks ago" because from everyone else's perspective it just looked like you were replying to the fact that he was wondering where you were now, not two weeks ago. Lol @ you and calling other people a jackass for that, jackass.

This thread is stupid, khenry aren't buddies or anything, we haven't even met in person before, but objectively speaking, this would be a stupid deal for him to run if cash is on the line.

If you're so damn confident you'll slaughter him, then just post up the foxbody's build, what difference would it make? You think he's going to change his setup significantly in the time between posting your build specs and the time of the actual race?
Old 04-11-2014, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by bigfatls6
I'm waiting on tires.. how do I know your not a cop?
Old 04-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Teching In

Where's a damn like button when you need one.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
I live a few miles from Khenry's location. He's not a cop because I would know a Kevin Henry if he was. I work with the county cops almost every single night and know most of the ones around here.

Also, I have seen at least one person on here talk about how he is his co-worker at some place that I forget the name of, I just know it's not a cop. Also, why the **** would he make a call out to the whole site if he was a cop?

KatFishKiller, if you don't want misunderstandings, quote the damn posts when you reply. No one knew you were replying to his post about "where were you two weeks ago" because from everyone else's perspective it just looked like you were replying to the fact that he was wondering where you were now, not two weeks ago. Lol @ you and calling other people a jackass for that, jackass.

This thread is stupid, khenry aren't buddies or anything, we haven't even met in person before, but objectively speaking, this would be a stupid deal for him to run if cash is on the line.

If you're so damn confident you'll slaughter him, then just post up the foxbody's build, what difference would it make? You think he's going to change his setup significantly in the time between posting your build specs and the time of the actual race?
why don't you back up and read to see who called who a jackass 1st. While your at at why don't you back up and see who said anything about being a cop. Why don't you back up and read who said they will run ANY street car street or track (taged street car). Why don't you back up and see who said they are the LSX KING...... I race for money so why would I tell you or anyone else what the car runs or what is done to the car. Like Codyvette said show me the carfax.
Your buddy called the site out and he said he would run for money so why don't you step aside and stop unless you have something to run for money! Its a ford with less than 10k in it how fast could it really be!
Old 04-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

why don't you back up and read to see who called who a jackass 1st. While your at at why don't you back up and see who said anything about being a cop. Why don't you back up and read who said they will run ANY street car street or track (taged street car). Why don't you back up and see who said they are the LSX KING...... I race for money so why would I tell you or anyone else what the car runs or what is done to the car. Like Codyvette said show me the carfax.
Your buddy called the site out and he said he would run for money so why don't you step aside and stop unless you have something to run for money! Its a ford with less than 10k in it how fast could it really be!
I'm not running from you bud. I have a few pesos and some days off next week. I'm your huckleberry
Old 04-11-2014, 11:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

You go race a cop, I'm out. If its a legit race he should have no problem letting me know who and what I'm up against.
Sorry BudThat is what real street racing is all about. PT/NT
This guy probably won't end up racing you but I never see real street race/ drag race crowds reveal anything but the willingness to put up large sums of cash and there is always someone faster. That is the reason I don't build cars for this purpose. It is just no fun to me to see spent more cash per ET. Who gives a ****? . When you make a statement like "I am the fastest MF on this size tire or I am the fastest MF on this size turbo or motor, then it becomes interesting to watch. Unless of course you say "I am the fastest MF around period and can prove it", who give a rats ***. Weather this guy shows or not, quit being a candy *** and agree to show up with a large sum of cash or quit talking about being the fastest anything. Also don't forget the video for the sideliners.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Staging Lane

I'll be ready.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:35 AM

I'm not running from you bud. I have a few pesos and some days off next week. I'm your huckleberry
glad to see we can work something out! Let me know when you will be off.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think a 50 mile cruise should be in order for it to be considered a street car. Tags and inspection don't mean crap. I know khenrys car can do it. What about the mystery car? I think we need to have a real street car shootout. Get a bunch of cars together, make a cruise to Sealy, make passes, then Hmp, then Baytown, take the best average times of some sort and claim a street car winner. I think it could be a lot of fun. Kind of like a mini drag week.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
I think a 50 mile cruise should be in order for it to be considered a street car. Tags and inspection don't mean crap. I know khenrys car can do it. What about the mystery car? I think we need to have a real street car shootout. Get a bunch of cars together, make a cruise to Sealy, make passes, then Hmp, then Baytown, take the best average times of some sort and claim a street car winner. I think it could be a lot of fun. Kind of like a mini drag week.
I'm down for something like that. I'm working on my car now. but thats kinda what im going for on my car. Enuff hp to hurt some feelings but still drive to 2nd ward back to spring and then to kingwood, maybe hit up sealy then to gtown.

Quick Reply: BA02SS is a joke